Moore = Hitler

Weinstein's actions are pure Jew. Moore wants a world without them. Moore is Hitler.

At least Harvey Weinstein gave something back to the people he exploited.

Top kek

Literally "literally Hitler".
You double posted there senpai

I wouldn't be surprised if Moore was a pervert.

Just correcting my grammatical autism friendo

Digits confirm, Moore is /OurGuy/ now

Michael Moore looks like a slug.

>Entertainment industry gives parts to the best talent instead of the biggest whores and controllable drug addicts
Never happen.

>A world without Harveys
Are we talking about the jew or the hurricane because the hurricane will always be the more easily remembered harvey

(((Harvey Weinstein)))

Man... the top kikes are really rolling with this one.

wtf I love michael moore now

It really initiates the macadamias

Im starting to think harvey was at a party, and some hollywood elites brought out the cheese pizza... and he told then to fuck off....

widf plz

Looking forward to the brave women who prove that Moore either knew about famous sexual predators and did nothing or know he is a sexual predator himself.

He's from the line of Pidun the cursed a hundred times traitor and we should kill him anyway for that same reason, but we are better than them.

my neighbor is a kike and in fact is named harvey, can i kill him mister moore?

he does look rapey tho

No news is good news or is fake news just another way to get your loser name in the news and why should I care about Michel Moore or what he thinks does that ensure I have something to eat tomorrow and and if it does I'm sure it won't be filled with half the choices that that fuck has and I'm also sure that that fuck doesn't give if I have anything ton eat at all so again I say why should I give a fuck what that fuck thinks

That didn't stop Jabba

>Weinstein's actions are pure Jew. Moore wants a world without them. Moore is Hitler.

Lool at him. If he doesnt rape kids ill eat my hat.

absolute madbloboflard

die you fat sack of shit fucking die already.

Moore just twitted that all the jews should be sent back to Auschwitz. /ourguy/ confirmed

Moore is irish catholic

>Moore is irish catholic
Yes, I can tell

he was weinstein's best buddy before the world proved he's a perv

How long before someone points the finger at this slab of ham?

Makes my 12 year old boipussy so wet watching REAL men like based Moore standing up for women.