buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jU8Cb8sF
pastebin.com/sUxwAzHz
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58133203
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00001526
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we gonna solve the mystery of the Nero dress?

>mystery
>caring about 3D
What mystery? Some girl bought a weeb dress, big fucking deal. Keep your dick in your pants user she doesn't matter anyway.

Its on its way!

Does anyone know where I can find these garage kits?

>not caring about 3DPenisDemon
When will you finally fuck off, Harrison?

In the trash probably

I want to buy this.

>pastebin.com/jU8Cb8sF
Thanks a lot for this user, it works great. Should come in handy.

Not enough hot glue in ten multiverses.

#NippleGate

Aw shucks, I didn't think I would receive any reply from the last thread. I'm happy its helping other people.

It doesn't seem to like the preowned section, but other than that it works pretty well. Nice job user.

I'm not too tech savvy but did you just make a code that can increase the item view from 40 to 200?

Nice. Can you make a code that will exclude sold out items from the pre-owned section? I'm sure everyone hates clicking on items that are already sold.

Uh, apparently they pre-owned section uses a weird number, I can use a cheap fix for that.

Me neither, I literally picked code from multiple sites and adapted them to fit what I wanted in AmiAmi.
I'm sure I'll need someone to take over the project if we want this, there used to be another addon from an user for amiami but with site updates it got broken and I've never seen an update for it. I can't see mine breaking with page updates anytime soon, its very simple and only tweaks the links inside the page.

>purchased from AliExpress

I'm looking at ebay to buy this Goddess
why is there a huge disparity in prices for this?
fakes?

im looking and im not sure if the lower priced ones are just garage kits

>on the edge on purchasing CDs
>don't even have a cd drive
what's happening with my life?

About that buyfag photo contest

anime

dvd/cd read/writers are cheap as shit user, can get a blu-ray reader that can also write dvd and cd for 50$

Just get a cheap external so you can rip it.

Reverse image search comes empty. The file name says it was taken tonight but that can be altered. However, the game being played is Gal Guns 2, which just came out so the picture is recent.
I just wanna know what is up with the vibe wand on the floor.

I got mine for 15

I bought it used and it's an internal, though

Were you dropped on the head as a child or do you just choose to ignore the OP?

yeah you can get em real cheap, nothing better that delicious lossless

I can hear a difference between MP3 and FLAC audio files, but is there really a difference between CDs and MP3 files?

CD quality is lossless, any MP3 variant is going to be compressed.

Where do you think those flac files are ripped from?

Might as well ask here.

Considering going to C90.

Last year I did C88, and though the crowds were bad enough, the inside of the hall was a 40 degree, 80% humidity jungle of neets. My ability to cope and keep my patience while getting carried away by rivers of flesh drops significantly in temperatures over 24 degrees. C89 was better in terms of crowds and weather - not great just better, but the offerings were stale - lots of leftovers of stuff from the summer.

How do you deal with the heat at the big summer cons?

CD quality is 44.1, 16bit FLAC, so if you can hear a difference between those MP3 and FLAC, then yeah there's a difference between MP3 and CD

>but is there really a difference between CDs and MP3 files?

Shit. I'm a fucking idiot then. How can I rip FLAC files from CDs? I been collecting Shibayan Records for a while now. I wouldn't mind sharing with anons.

Here's the updated one, this one also loads 200 items on preowned and exclusive pages.
Not all pages in AmiAmi can load 200 items, they have to be listed instead of categorized.

As for the exclude sold out items idea, I'm sure you'd want someone who can into UI scripting, disabling sold out makes searching faster but sometimes you actually want to know if a store has actually sold an item before, which is an option that should be selected on or off.

Also updated on greasy fork:

pastebin.com/sUxwAzHz

Rip the CD as a .wav then convert to FLAC. Go download Exact Audio Copy, really straightforward to setup as well.

Exact Audio Copy

On shitty 20 dollar headphones, you can't really tell.

If you have studio headphones or a good stereo, you can usually notice the change in quality.

Like the difference between watching 4K and VHS when you're using an old Black and White portable TV from the 80s to watch it.

Thanks, mate. I'll start doing that right now. There was a huge quality drop when I ripped the CDs to play on my phone.

Have a Nero on me.

Doing the lord's work user he's even blessed you with trips.

Thanks for this.

I've thought about getting one of these, honestly.
I've also heard some people have different versions with like... ice packs in them. Do those actually work or will I expect it all to melt by the first hour?

I prefer WAV personally as I don't believe in compressed lossless and I have the spare room, to me WAV has a much cleaner clearer sound then mp3 does for obvious reasons. It's rare that you can dl wav so I always get cds for music

what

you know they just put mp3's on the cd so it's literally the same quality

See

What's the most posable figma?

>just put mp3's on the cd
Not sure if bait, but this is flat-out wrong user.

Oohh. I wish I was cute enough for a Nero cosplay.
I fapped sorry to a Nero cosplayer this week. Tons of photoshop but still hot.

Maybe if it's your friend's exclusive weeb mixtape. If it's from the official company, the quality is no less than the mastered version.

I asked in the last thread so I hope you can forgive me for asking in this one as well.

Does anyone know of items that come with marriage registration forms/certificates of marriage?

Ice packs will melt quickly, But you could keep them in an insulated cooler until you're actually too hot and rotate them in. It means you'll have another thing to carry around though. Simplest is probably just to bring a little personal electric fan.

I don't remember her having tits that big.

prove it master musician

Best im@s figure iyo?

Will do user.

What's the point of your post user? Just to waste a bump?

>Volumes of series I don't give a fuck about are under £3
>All the ones I want are over £10

It's the same as yours.

Music CDs were invented in 1982, and were filled with lossless audio
the MP3 filetype was invented in 94/95, and is compressed lossy audio.

I'm not sure what music you're listening to, but if any band outside of some highschool screamo band not knowing what they're doing is trying to peddle CDs with low-fi recordings, you're getting a raw fucking deal.

You'd at least be getting lossless WAV files from CDs.

>people like things I don't

user, map files are around a few megabytes, lossless like wav is around 40-60 for average length songs

No it's not. Can you even read user? From the fact that either you, or a mod, deleted it I'm going to assume no.

You collect CDs and archive FLAC with proper audio equipment.

>People becoming slightly annoyed at having to spend more money means they hate the fact that people like things they don't like

What's the best Holo daki

>those few volumes that hyper inflated to 40$ used do to scalpers

So hard to get Nendoroids into dynamic poses.
How are the other sword boy nendos with posing?

I don't know, Harrison. Check mfc.

>map files
>map
Nice fat fingers you mobile shitter.

not mobile, I just have no lightbulbs till monday and can't see shit

How do you miss the 3 key that badly? Not to mention you would've typed with your left hand last, so a typo like "mpa" would make more sense. I'm calling bullshit.

The fan works when it's not crowded, but unless I had some sort of head rig, it's going to get knocked out of my hands and stepped on by a river of wizards. The ice packs also sound like they could present a challenge, but it might be more viable, as it would at least keep my hands free.

Do you think something like this would be in a sporting goods store? Some sort of camping speciality store?

Pic not related, but if I ever found it I guarantee you I'd thoroughly put that purchase into consideration.

I need a good first figure.
Which one has the biggest boobs?

Is there anything bigger than pic related? If not, then her.

iktf
I got tempted to buy this Saber nendo today and I couldn't think of a better way to pose it with the cape on.

I don't know 'bout Holo Dakis
I don't have any Dakimura, but I can tell you that the C90 29-Sai Sena Kashiwazaki cover has me reconsidering my position.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58133203

I'm just lazily typing with my non dominant hand in a almost pitch black room, I miss keys constantly and if there's no red line under them I won't notice to fix it

The paint job on that cape concerns me more. Look at that bleeding.

Yeah the paint job on the cape is quite shoddy but it's not that noticeable irl
I actually didn't notice until you pointed it out, but I may just be blind

Nendos aren't exactly meant to have "dynamic" poses.

Forgot to attach pic

Do you still have the code for the broken addon?
Maybe I can do something about it.

>2.45 MB, 4128x2322

I am frantically searching for it, I'm sure I could tweak it to work with mine but I can't find it anywhere.

If someone can find a way to crate a drop-down list within amiami to show or hide exclusives, it is as easy as adding "&s_stockitem=1" to the search terms.

Who's better for custom dakis, Hobby Heart or Janlee?

Janlee

What's his pricing like? Also you just message him on ebay right? It's been a long time since I read how to get one through him

I've spent over $1000 on blu rays and I don't have a blu ray player

I have only Purchased 3 full sized nendoroids due to space and possible addiction.
I bought Nendo Jack Frost years ago and then I caved and bought Oikawa.
Now DouDanuki and eventually Yamato and Iwaizumi Hajime.

I might end up having more Full Sized Nendoroids than petits.

What is a card sleeve?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00001526

you put it on your dick

Another call to sell shit to Ausfags. Shipping to the US and elsewhere is too expensive ($35 is the cheapest option for a single nendo).

Selling figures for these prices (AUD) not inc shipping.
Nanael - $20.
Alleyne - $40.
Echidna - $35.
Slutterfly - $75.
Irma - $45.
Mirim - $35.
Risty - $50.
All LL Nendos: $250. (Will contain other bonuses if wanted).

Throw me a message if you're interested, or for individual prices on Nendos or questions.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever

you put your credit card or drivers license in them

i cant believe you managed to sell so much trash

I guess.

I assume they're like the card sleeves we have in the west for games like Magic the Gathering or baseball cards?

If you play TCG, you protect your cards with sleeves printed with your waifu image on them and show them off when playing with other kids.

It's to protect the cards themselves as well as adding a level of personality to a card deck.