T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
youtube.com/watch?v=QTIJ806H8RU
youtube.com/watch?v=WEbYfzhYQo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not white privilege though, that's class privilege.

>you're privileged because your parents weren't fuckups

Yeah no shit man. Still don't feel guilty or bad about it in the least.

>Nigger didn't link video

s a g e

>all you whites at the front didnt get there by yourselves
yeah its their parents who got them there, if those black guys work hard then their kids could be at the front of the race too

My explanation is better.

>If you've ever been accepted to a school or university because you are a minority, even if your grades a significantly lower than another applicant that didn't get accepted, step forward
*all nigs steps forward*
>if you have had special treatments in courts because of your religion or race step forward
*all sandniggers steps forward*
>if you ever had any advantage over a job opening because of your gender, step forward
*all cunts steps forward*

I can keep on going. Working for something is not privilege. Getting something without putting the effort is.

The fact that niggers pop babies like a vending machine pops candies, yet can't take care of this children, doesn't mean they are being discriminated agains't, it means they are fucking retards. If you want to blame anyone for the niglets not being successful, it's their parents, not white people, not society, not the government, its all on their parents. And the reason why their parents are so shitty, is because of nigger culture.

If you want """((((privilege)))""", stop acting like a nigger and adopt white culture. Once you accept white culture and integrate in it, you'll have the same amount of the privilege you hate as anyone else.Nothing to do with race, but mentality.

>picture of a video
>no link

Sage

okhams razer all of pol
niggers are lazy and jews are behind everything

H-he's fast

Occam’s razor you fucking moron.

>H-hayai

>if your grandparents/parents were ever given cheap governmnet backed loans to buy a home
*all palefaces step forward*
>if the governement sold your ancestors acres for pennies
*all palefaces step forward*

((privielege)) is commie nonsense. Judged not on the something whatever but the content of blah blah blah

Fucking idiots don't understand that privilege has little to do with skin pigment and everything to do with money.

That it is.

Do you honestly not see the difference of things that happened hundreds of years ago to the actual privileges these groups have TODAY, or are you just trolling?

FB .com/WokeFolks/

This

It's suspect for me when Progressives talk about white privileges when it's about class and wealth. Probably, they would have to admit they have benefited from their parents wealth.

>You don't see Original Sin because you're a sinner
>You don't see white privilege because you're white
>you don't agree with my claim that you're bad because you're bad

It amazes me that anyone can fall for this bullshit

Where I live, most pioneers came with nothing and hacked out settlements from the primeval forest. They didn't get shit for free except when they helped each other out communally

we could call them "struggle sessions" to demonstrate those of us who have to struggle and those of us who are privileged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

Now you know why they never taught us about the true history of Communism in high school or university, and if anything made Communists out to be the innocent victims of "Red scares" and the like... they want to replay the whole bloody process in the contemporary West, without most idiots realizing just what is going on

>cant post the complete link of video

sure you are a stupid nigger.

Exactly, can we pass at the part when we burn the aristocracy again.

It isn't amazing. Anti-racism is the religion of our time. It makes much more sense in that context.

the fuck am i looking at?

Liberals still can't meme...

It's called a kafkatrap. Use that term when dealing with liberals. They only react in two ways. Either stupidity and ignorance, or their heads explode.

A proper explanation that reveals implicit construct of White privilege in a metaphor so that even your stupid Appalachian sister fucking brain can understand.

I like how you capitalized White, Darnell.

It is retarded, negro. Your ancestors should be ashamed. You are a puppet for progressive elites. Shape your own destiny.

If this is troll work, decent mediocre bait.

I find it amusing how niggers always string together meaningless terms and phrases when they're trying to sound educated

You're a racist now. Welcome aboard.

Saved. Amazing how hypocritical she's are. You would be surprised how many are race realists.

We have affirmative action, quotas, we have social status for being Black and we have the moral high ground.

You have Family Guy and Miley Cyrus.

malcolm x welcomed the american nazi party

So.

First we'll take the directive of White institutions, meanwhile we'll outright take territory.

White supremacy? Hahahaha

you clearly have never read malcolm x

what's wrong with privilege? it's perfectly reasonable to try to exclude competing ethnic groups from getting access to resources in your society. even if whites don't see it that way, other ethnic groups sure do with all their bitching about lack of representation in high paying jobs, academia, media, etc.

>You have Family Guy and Miley Cyrus.

You can keep Cyrus and her twerking, we'll keep Mozart, Shakespeare, particle physics, integral calculus, the rule of law and indoor plumbing

lol this theory has been so thoroughly debunked its laughable.
go watch adam ruins everything to form your opinions

In his wildest dreams he never predicted how successful the demoralizing movement against whites has been.

This is our Golden age.

Richard Spencer gets 30 people to a rally and the white president condemns him.

In response every city has tens of thousands in the streets pressured by all.

Not even close.

*Praised by all

And so your little cumskin pasty skinny losers worship our athletes.

I highly agree with this point.

this is good bait considering this guy is a shit football player

Kys nigger

>facebook

S_A_G_E

>I'm supposed to feel guilty because my parents stayed married and worked hard to give me a future because black parents have children out of wedlock from promiscuous sexual encounters and the father abandons them both.

More like black men should feel guilty for putting their race in the situation that they are currently in. There's a big difference in whites having a privilege and blacks fucking themselves over.

Are we all the same or are we not?

>Yes, we are.
Then "you and your people" are solely responsible for the conditions they are in. It's no ones fault but their own.

>No, we are not.
Then why is that you feel that you should have all the same things as someone who is more fit to be in the society you are currently in. We are giving you the helping hand you need to change your current situation...

Yes we are responsible for your status of self-flaggelating hat-in-hand knee-taking to our very existence.

Black history month, is just laughable icing on the cake.

We own you. We own culture.

We are not equal, we've passed you by.

Your right, we aren't equal. We've kicked the ass of every spaceship kingdom you've ever built, that we seen fit to at least. We traded you like Pokemon cards, and now you're condemned to face reality. Break away from the hive friendo.

You're stuck in the past because you can't open your eyes to the now.

Bow down. We own today and the future. Poc will become more and more ubiquitous. We're already more powerful in your own minds.

We've already outsmarted you. Now, we just slowly replace you.

Don't worry, you won't feel a thing. Atone for your sin of being White.

>You're stuck in the past because you can't open your eyes to the now.
The victim hood being claimed? The legislation that give you a boost because you can't compete? The numbers you kill each other in? What do I need to open my eyes to, please explain.

>Poc will become more and more ubiquitous.
When your defining trait is something as arbitrary as color your only setting yourself up for failure. I mean for fuck sake, you guys even attach each other based on how "dark" another is.

If you didn't know, Hillary took an L to someone who can hardly string together coherent sentences.

>We've already outsmarted you. Now, we just slowly replace you.
yea sure. Empire of Dust if ever happened.

We've successfully created ourselves as a special class in the US, with all the benefits that entails.
> Arbitrary as cold

That's right, sure, it's just arbitrary my color, keep telling yourself that...as your arbitrary whiteness vanishes and mine owns the USA.

>Arbitrary as color

We got you cumskins wound so tight we're getting you fired for using our sacred words.

I would be careful what you wish for. My biggest fear for the future is whites chimping out, push anyone far enough and they stop giving a fuck about anything but themselves and their people.

Nigger

Look man, I'm not even white. I'm going to tell you something though, this color narrative you're pushing is literally going to be the inscription on your prefabricated head stones.

You let the fact blacks have some success in niche areas go to your head, and for whatever reason you share part in it simply because of skin color.(?) THAT'S FUCKING STUPID. As the whole you seemingly want to be judged by, blacks means of "taking over" is nothing but proof that you can't fend off reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTIJ806H8RU
China is the same country that is taking over, buying out, indebting Africa.

>tfw if you were at that event, you'd be standing in the back with all those black kiddos, having never moved an inch
Nobody would care, then I'd pack up and go to my sociology class, where a black, female Marxist born into wealth would explain to me how I was a privileged shitlord and needed to share everything I could with less fortunate minorities.

There's no institutions too take over in Africa.

Africans in the United States are unique. We have gone from oppressed to success, to revered.

There'll be no revolt, it's literally written in stone in the Constitution our special place in this nation.

Let the Chinese have Nigeria, we'll take America.

It's my people, I support and promote our cause. I am part of it. You don't know what that's like.

If you do, that's racist... Unless you're me.

We go where we want, we say what we want, we are free in ways you can't be.

We physically go into your space and tower over you and your families.

We are your sacred ones.

>implicit construct of White privilege in a metaphor
>when you use big words to appear smart and still sound like a retard

>We own you. We own culture.

>We have gone from oppressed to success, to revered
Youre probably the most universally despised minority on the planet

NIGGER

You dumb nigger the Constitution literally says it is for a white nation.

>we physically go into your space and tower over you and you'r famillies
all this time protesting is probably why you niggers cant hold a job

Is it pure coincidence that it's "White is RIGHT", and "Black is Whack"? That just goes to show how inferior the black race is compared to the white man, which is 100% accurate. Shit skins need to deal with it TBQH, at least they aren't forced into picking cotton anymore.

Civil war amendments, remember?

Kiss my feet.

Damn that's an ugly nigger.

Let us pray.

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

>Africans in the United States are unique.
No you're not. You're just niggers who get a lot of gibs.

she could have stepped on the right walkway if she had bothered to learn to read.

he stole that from cole porter's lyrics to "anything goes!' youtube.com/watch?v=WEbYfzhYQo4

malcolm x culturaly appropriated lyrics from a Queer lyricist

It doesn't matter.

Civil Rights act passed.