HAPPENING? Bombing of Confederate Encampment at Civil War Reenactment

Apparently a couple of hours ago, three young men ran into the Confederate encampment at a Civil War reenactment this weekend in Cedar Creek, Virginia, threw a pipe bomb into one of the tents, which exploded, and ran off.

The only place I've seen it reported so far is here: https//youtu.be/ng1B5GiW7vM

If this is true, no fucking way that they are burying this. Let's keep our eyes peeled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ng1B5GiW7vM
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7959/web
whsv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Civil-war-reenactment-evacuated-after-suspicous-device-found-450931943.html
wcsh6.com/news/local/group-of-re-enacters-from-maine-evacuated-due-to-suspicious-threat-in-virginia/483442595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I failed at linking the YouTube video. Let's try again.

youtu.be/ng1B5GiW7vM

Sounds like it just happened. I'll keep an eye on it

If true, who is going to the Hamilton cast for retribution?

bump

BUMP

It's true they also found one at a reenactor vendor called the haywood cock sutler (ignore it's name).

bump for real news.

If you're not dressed like the Louisiana Tigers youre doing it wrong.

BUMPURU

MERICA NUMBA 1

Really? WTF

Will this start a literal civil war?

>Cedar Creek, Virginia
Damn I live like 10 minutes from there

Kek

seriously no pictures or video of the actual event and 1:50 runtime for something like this? lol

The more the masses are radicalized the closer we come.

Civil War reenactor here AMA

The 2 Jewish Terrorists from Antifa got away. Damn

It would be like that Murdoch episode come to life.

I would be ironic if the next civil war started at a civil war reenactment.

I hate how people can't accept that the Civil War had good and bad on both sides, and that people want to honor their heritage. Ignorant idiots like this deserve to be euthanized.

If they had killed someone, maybe.

Liberals are like the Atomic Bomb, everyone's laughin having a good time then they come along and BOOM everyone's dead!

Fake and gay

Why are you so fat?

Confirmed , Sheriff out at Battlefield HQ , not saying much else.

I've tried to post about this for two hours. I have a contact at this event. Will update as I learn more.

I got banned twice and when. I wasn't banned the thread disappeared, btw.

Bomb was set up to be remote detonated, at the ball where everyone would gather afterwards.

This is next level larping

Areal Sup Forumstard would not have used the word "liberal". You should use "libtard" with an "agenda". No one takes you serious in here when you use "liberal".

Hello everyone believe this or not, I am a reeanactor participating in cedar creek. I can confirm there is a pipe bomb, 2 in fact. One appared in a sutler's tent and one in a pile of wood. Non of the bombs went off. Reeanactors such as myself are spending the night at a nearby school...on gym mats. This people can not go and get their car if they are in the confederate part of camp as that has not been cleared by police. Yankee camp has been cleared. Many are claiming that tomorrows battle will be cancled. Also please excuse my grammar and spelling as I am on my phone

You are a faggot

That's a picture of our flag bearer actually. This is a picture of me.

kek

Shit my reenactment group was gonna be at that event, I couldn't make it.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7959/web

Got any cool pics and any idea who the target was.

Fuck so confirmed?

My contact said something similar. They where confined to camp.

Stay safe

dispatch just advised sheriff he was 5 hours and 30 minutes into this incident

Family member of mine is there. "Event" is true. Reenactors have been evacuated to the local middle school.

Supposedly two pipe bombs were found. One in a basket of children's toys and another by a truck.

Some reports are that several young men ran and threw a bomb into a confederate soldiers tent. My family member is unable to confirm the number of bombs or how they got there but my family member stated that one bomb was detonated for sure.

WTF is wrong with people?

Jesus Christ there's three of us here?

Hey I am the reanactor who wrote the long comment earlier. they just announced that artillery has been cleared to go back into camp. Sutlers and confederates are still waiting to get back in.

BUMP

B I G IF T R U E

A Threat was made earlier in the week , and now a suspicious package found says local news .

whsv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Civil-war-reenactment-evacuated-after-suspicous-device-found-450931943.html

This

yeah I'm with the PA Bucktails. Just spoke with my contact in the group who got me joined in, he says the threat is clear, everyones back in the camp now.

I'm a WW2 reenactor and I'm 100% certain it's only a matter of time before one of us gets gunned down by some Antifa.

Found an actual source

wcsh6.com/news/local/group-of-re-enacters-from-maine-evacuated-due-to-suspicious-threat-in-virginia/483442595

"""Suspicious threat"""

My source said the news was trying to keep it hush hush. Obviously because of the ramifications of wide knowledge.

>Civil War Reenactment
>Reenactment

nah it's a for real civil war now, most people just haven't accepted the reality of what's going on here

Hey this is the reeanactor that wrote the long comment. If anyone has any questions ask and I will try to get an answer.

Oh good heheh. Just know that there are a small % of renegades out there that, even though we may deal with those types we are just using them and itching for an excuses for the old knife-in-the-back. Some of us were convicted very unfairly in lefty courts by commie cops and judges. so expect a reaction.
They fight dirty? We fights back even dirtier. They might think they're good; but we're better. Be careful out there legit ppl.

They just say"You lost!!!" but it was like if your uncle killed your dad and got mad if you wore a tshirt with him on it. Yet libs still cry about hillary.

Do you reenact the Donner party, and are you always the only survivor?

I was wondering when they would start going after civil war reenacting. Was just a matter of time.

lel wasn't the last Murdoch Murdoch episode exactly about this?

Family member called back and stated 3 bombs total were found, one was detonated for sure. Like others stated, all has been cleared and reenactors are allowed back to their camps

Obviously, but it pretty much confirms OP wasn't full of shit

Even worse it seems they threatened the renactors in advance.

I'm with the Richmond Howitzer battalion in California

Know any chaps from Ohio?

The neo liberal corporate media raised left. That's what is wrong. They will keep doing this shit till they hang beside their masters.

Anyone get footage of what happened?

They predicted the fall of RageAfterStorm too. It was a little after the Kekistan video that the campaign against her began in earnest

hes american what did you expect

>Do you reenact the Donner party, and are you always the only survivor?

I'm actually from California lol.

And no, we don't reenact the Donners. Most people don't even know about them.

yeah kek

Yeah the fBI knew supposedly but it still happened. Sad!

too busy dicking around in Las Vegas, I'd assume

Anon5 was right.

>FBI
>caring about a bunch of people they probably classify as seditionists on their files

kek, that's like thinking they had nothing to do with MLK's death

I know no one from Ohio, they are probably fine as they where in the northern camps and I am almost certain no bombs where found there. And I have no footage as I wanted to leave and there was not much to see besides people leaving and the sutler's area surrounded by police tape.

Time to go hunting.

Probably.

Anyway source says Rebs are being let back to camp/tents but still searching the camp.

the reenactors are back in camp chilling around campfires now so I assume this was nothing?

That's good

Stay safe user

Who found the 1st bomb, how did they know it was a bomb (did the artillery guys look at it ;) what did it look like?

Only local news is covering this and they all say that the reenactment was evacuated due to a suspicious package. No mention of explosives. They all say that the event received death threats but chose to go on anyway. One mentioned that the event put a school in harm's way and so the civil war reenactors are to blame. Typical response to anything perpetrated by the left.

>One mentioned that the event put a school in harm's way and so the civil war reenactors are to blame

sauce pls

New update condereates can get back in camp. Don't expect any updates soon as I will most likely be packing up to leave. Also One bomb has been confirmed to detonated.

You've got the coolest job there. And thanks for clearing up what's going on. Sounds like we can thank Antifa incompetence for it not being worse.

is it true that the remainder of the event is cancelled and everyone is to pack up and leave tomorrow morning?

>suspicious package

Codeword for explosives

Again the reanactor with the long comment earilyer. The bombs where pipe bombs with mercury switches on already one bomb

>people go fucking on and on about las vegas
>but that antioch shooting was memoryholed
>Chicago Trump Rally chimpout?
memory-holed
>All the Trump rally violence in the South West?
memory-holed
>But CIA Spencer and a few other LARPers gather with tikis?
SHUT IT DOWN STATE OF EMERGENCY
>Reenactment bombed?
Nothing.

I am so tried of this shit.

Did any go off?

Any proofs so I can spread that information easier?

Would be hilarious if this would spark real fighting during the reenactment. Confederates using real bullets, starting with the Union, then going after San Francisco and pulling a General Sherman.

Nice LARP. Pic or gtfo

Yes the event is cancled for tomrrow

>Bombing a re-enactment
Okay, that's low.

Union reenactors are probably every bit as pissed about this as southern ones are. People who would actually be for shit like this supposed bombing wouldn't do reenactment of any kind because da shits raycis.

Not a fucking LARP, mate. Go post in some slide thread or something.

Yeah that's what I'm hearing from my contact.

>me
>coolest job

I literally run a six and a half foot ramrod down the barrel of an artillery piece and hope the charge doesn't go off. That's all I do.

>"They had to wait for the bomb squad to show up and dismantle it," said Pierce. "A lot of us in the Union camp are unhappy because we feel that we shouldn't be forced away from doing our hobby and dedicating our hobby to the lives of all Civil War veterans that died for this country."

According to the news article I found, they are.

I know there weren't any smart phones in the 19th century, but didn't ANYONE film this or is anyone filming now? Links?