Shingeki no Kyojin 84

Full Chapter out and translated, Mikasa is cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f77SKdyn-1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best (and likely last one standing) pairing.

Levi saved Erwin because he had no idea what to do with himself after finding out what was in the basement. Unlike Armin, who's dreams go beyond proving his father right.

You know what this means? all those interviews and fujobait were meaningless and Isayama himself might be laughing at all of you fujoshits. This month is awesome.

Reminder that this happened and it was very lewd.

>Mikasa with a pony tail
Only certain artists can pull this off

That's best girl user.

Really? Looks like a man.

Girl?

Must be why you thought it was Shitkasa

Levi would rather take a bath with his imouto.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

She looks like a corpse.

Looking back at the old volume covers it looks like Eren and Mikasa were meant to be the main characters back then with Armin not quite on their same level.

What changed that made Isayama want to make Armin into the new MC?

>Historia says she doesn't know to manlet
>he strangles her
>Mikasa jumps him, presses her knee on his chest cavity and holds a blade to his neck
>doesn't do anything
>ends up giving her what she wants

k

Arminfags got their way I see. Shame.

gonna need sauce on that my friend

Cute. I actually have a few of them bathing together.

Mankasa a shit. Almost as bad as Armin.

And the cutest one. The only woman who was human enough to understand Mikasa and put her own her own integrity at risk by dropping her guard just so she could console Mikasa better.
Those who don't think Hange is best girl after reading this shit chapter must be insanely salty

She isn't relevant enough for that

It takes a lot of strength to treat someone kindly after they try to break your wrist in their tardrage.

It seems Hange is taller than Mikasa. I thought they were both supossed to be 1.70.

It could be something as simple as the angle they're crouching at or Isayama being inconsistent. I think Eren and Jean have gotten taller again though.

They're the same height. It's her hair that makes her look taller.

Best panel.

Clearly not, Hange is leaning down, look at her face and shoulders.

Oh, my bad. Yeah he's being inconsistent again. Sometimes he draws LM a foot apart when it's only 4 inches.

How will Levi live after Erwin's death? Will he actually start thinking for himself or find another one to cling to, maybe Hange or Armin?

I thought you fujos dropped the manga?

When does this garbage end

>"The one to save humanity is not me, nor Commander Erwin!! IT’S ARMIN!!"
>"Captain…Do you know…about the ocean?"

I don't think I've ever cringed so hard in my entire life, and it happened on two different occasions in the same chapter of a manga that I once loved.

Armin definitely doesn't deserve Levi's devotion. Maybe him and Flocke will become friends. They're both aggressive and have no patience for bullshit. I sure they'd get along well.

After seeing how pointlessly Erwin, Bert and Marlo died I wonder, is there a purpose for any of the characters besides Armin and manlet?

Flocke lost his new life purpose to Armin. I doubt they'll be friends. EMA only needs eachother from the looks of things.

Levi's always thought for himself. Sure, he followed orders, but that's because he's got humanity's salvation in his mind and Levi believes Erwin is the one who can actually lead them somewhere.
He's gonna keep devoting himself to the SL and will keep his promise to defeat Zeke.

Faggotry

I have noticed that honourable men have passed in the recently couple of chapters. Erwin, Marlo and Moblit. Three men who are fit the ideals of manhood.

Are there any honourable men left?

There isn't.

He also promised to eradicate all the titans. His promises are starting to pile up.

Why aren't you dead or at least gone?

Based Flocke. He tried to stop this.

Flocke and Jean

There's Jean. Fuck you if you think otherwise.

What would you do to a restrained Mikasa?

Smash Eren's teeth out over and over while she watched.

Has it ever given a definitive size for the walled off human corral, or is it just "very very big?"

Yes, Flocke and Jean. I agree with you here. At least honour lives in the hearts of those young men.

Kill her. It's a mercy, honestly.

>Mikasa will fight Eren, they said
>She'll be on Levi's side, they said

I wish I could be there to witness the user's face fall when reading this chapter for making this stupid ass theory from the previous threads.

Tell her that Eren will never love her as long as Armin lives

Either she kills Armin or she kills herself. It's a win-win situation

Enjoy your garbage MCs

Just like the lives Erwin sacrificed for his sake!

Flocke, Flegel and Jean would have an spin-off, Bartender-kun would be the sexy chick who helps.

THIS

I rather that anons prediction than the absolute garbage we got. God forbid if Mikasa got any character development. All she did was become 10x more autistic than usual.

Untie her immediately so she can restrain me instead.

We will never have a Erwin and Mike drinking spin off or even just a daily life in the SC one.

I never knew how much I wanted this until now.

Why Armin's titan does have hair?
If armin's hair was burned when he attacked Bort, why his hair went back to coconut haircut when he returned to normal?

i can't sleep thinking of this

Christ. Never thought muh Armin could be worse than muh Eren.

>INSTEAD OF BECOMING A HEARTLESS SOLDIER, MIKASA WENT AND DID EVERYTHING SHE COULD TO HELP THOSE SHE LOVES DEARLY
>WA WAH THE CHARACTER DIDN'T REACT THE WAY I WANTED THEREFORE THEY ARE AUTISTIC

I love this butthurt. Yummy.

So what is going to happen next chapter? And what would you prefer to happen instead?

His body was burned to a crisp too. Don't expect Isayama to separate dead and living cells user.

Maybe the body returns to the state it was accustomed to before fatal injuries? hair follicle, lenght and everything.

Don't be mad, user. Maybe next time you'd have a theory that will actually go right!

Next chapter will be Armin crying because he's an innocent little cinnamon roll who never wanted this to happen. Then ocean flashbacks. Maybe they'll even fit in the letter.

I wish next chapter was the basement and the ride home.

Isayama couldn't let his self-insert remain bald.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not the user who made that prediction and I didn't agree with it. I just wish Mikasa didn't react like a raging autist once again. Predictable as shit. Fucking kill yourself if you're satisfied with the way EM behaved in this chapter.

The only person who thought that would happen was the LMfag. It's just Arminfags being cancer to make up for lost time.

No, you can't call it character development if she actually went to Levi's side. She would have been completely out of character, considering she has known Armin for a lot longer, and it's been established she is fiercely loyal to the ones she love (Eren and Armin).

Don't be dumb, user.

Did anyone else think it was extremely gay they killed off arm and then just brought them back

Betraying one of her closest friends for no real reason would have been terrible even if it had been a welcome change of pace.

Ultimately there was nothing she could have done in that situation where she could have ended up looking good. Either she is a bad friend, she is an emotionless robot or she is a selfish cunt that can't see the big picture.

Of course LH were going to end up looking better because they were objectively right no matter if Eren tries to credit Armin for curing cancer

>a lot longer

A year. Maybe a few months more. Of course that justifies anything to the delusional.

lick her abs

You should consider checking that butthurt, it's unnatural.

muh Armin made Eren say the two worst lines of dialogue this manga has ever had

Literally everybody.

>A year
>Have known Armin since they were children

Are you fucking retarded or what?

Someone must not know about the ocean

That was fluke, user.

BUT MUH OCEAN

Wait you've changed it to the manlet instead of their less retarded peers. My bad.

Can we go a single chapter without mentioning the fucking ocean?

>So what is going to happen next chapter?
Armin starts to cry because of survivor's guilt, Eren tries to cheer him up with a muh ocean flashback but fails, manlet manages to do so by telling him that his life is worth living or something like that

>And what would you prefer to happen instead?
Mule titan shows up and swallows Armin whole before he awakes

No because Isayama needs the Arminfujos to stay.

*three
>Captain do you know about the ocean? It's a stretched giant lake made of salt and water.

You all need to chill. Why don't we listen to some ocean waves.

Eleven hours of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=f77SKdyn-1Y

That was one of the two lines I was talking about

The ocean is the most important thing

Erwin: Teacher…
…regarding what supposedly doesn’t exist…
…how do I investigate and prove otherwise?

>ywn drown EMA in the ocean

Do you know about it though?

Mikasa attacking Manlet just cemented her poster development as guardian and nothing else. Anons predicted she was going to side with EAr no matter what, but they wished otherwise. The point is, she even needed to be restrained, which just was two steps back in her development as someone who was showing a little bit of independence. She has the right to mourn her shitty coconut, but that doesn't mean Isayama just can't stop making her a narrow minded person.

I want Armin to die so bad but him being a shifter means he's practically immortal.

What Arminfujos? He isn't even in any of the top 5 fujo pairings

It's like she turned back from the path of progress and delved as deeply into the shitty part of her character as possible. Her only existence now is MUH

You're giving Mikasa too much credit. She will always have Eren and Armin's best interest at heart, always.
You either love her for w hat he is or make p all these headcanons and get mad when they don't go accordingly.

>Ymir
>Bert
>Marcel
>Frieda
>Grisha
>Uri
Shifters have a horrible fucking track record what are you talking about?