youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo
m.youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg
youtu.be/gND52NwVnBI
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
reddit.com/r/ARG/comments/75e19p/a_mysterious_video_showed_up_a_couple_of_months
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MK ULTRA VIDEO DO NOT PLAY.

Where did u find this

Don't let your kid brother leave YouTube Kids on autoplay.
What?

What the ever living fuck did i just watch?

wow thanks op I'm a Freemason now

What the fuck ROT8 of title and description gives :
"THE SACRIFICE OF HENRLESSA AND IGOR
RED REPRESS THE MEMORYES OF TRAUA WITH DRUGS
BLU MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MING
GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COCCITTED AGANST THEM
YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED
PINK CORE PYRSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED
HSW XDRMQ RX B EKRMQ CDTQYV URMQ WFWDPRQW BDRGQU OWH CWHMWWQ LW BSW ORG HSW LRMQ SBZZO EKRMQV BDW CKGW TV HDGW XRD HSW CWVH HSTQY HR UR TV HR BFRTU HSWL BKK HRYHSXD
687474703I2N2N696L6775722M636N6L2N612N4253626L6M"

AT 0:28 TEXT SCROLLS PAST
>KHAVWJESF SFV WDKS SJW OGMJ XJAWFVK

ROT8
>SPIDERMAN AND ELSA ARE WOUR FRIENDS

75,000 KIDS CLICKED ON LINK TO THIS VIDEO
BUMP

>RP retard

false flag by 4channer most likely, laughable editing

what 4channer will link this on over 200+ videos?

>THE SACRIFICE OF HENRLESSA AND IGOR
>RED REPRESS THE MEMORYES OF TRAUMA WITH DRUGS

F-Ffuck!!!!!

Who is this Henrelessa and Igor?
Theirs this apparent Scrapbook called "The Execution of Henrietta and Igor." The book contains multiple disturbing pictures. In one picture, a crying child is looking at a decapitated goat. Another photo was captioned, "Ben finds Henrietta's Womb." and three pictures showed children playing with goat fetuses.

This book was found in the house of a member of a group called 'the finders'.A District police investigation started because of allegations of pedophilia and satanic rituals involving the Finders.

s-source?
This shit is friggin creepy

It goes even deeper..

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk

Hey kids!

youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

>memetic materials
>cause emotional reactions
So.. like any other media in existence?
That just means it carries ideas an elicits an emotional response.

Inb4 another viral marketing campaign

day of the rake soon

That's not how MKULTRA Works I think.
The victim would need to be "worked out " a little

What's MKULTRA? Did I stumble on something? Just kept seeing this link. What's happening?

I believe the government or another organization are grooming children for malicious purposes through these kinds of videos. also
>75k views
Thats a lot of kids

It was a big thing on Sup Forums a few months back. There was code in the comments sections of YouTube videos aimed at children, which led to cryptic Twitter accounts and a couple of hidden YouTube videos. I remember they tracked it down to a particular town (somewhere in the US, I don't remember exactly) and some guys were talking about travelling there. Then mods started shutting down threads and banning people who discussed it. I haven't really been following it since.

This is some MK Ultra shit, senpai.

we resolved that arg months ago

but let's see how deep you can go

This message was already seen in a comment I think.

MK ULTRA was the codename for a brainwashing project carried out by CIA on americans in the 60's later renamed project Monarch and continues to this day.

Pelzer, south Carolina

If you watched this and own a gun. Get rid of the gun asap.

Whoa super spooky title! Weird random description (perhaps a SECRET code????) WOW so strange noises!! What it can mean?? Is this some VERY UNDISCOVERED thing? wow!!! Please we need to SOLVE it!

Short version, the cia started kidnapping people and brainwashing them for the lulz literraly
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

You're gay

ID suits this post

You nigga this is creepy as fuck
Tengo miedo

nice try gungrabber-kun

>Not pointing out the fucked up occult reference to the "finders" along with the hidden code referring to both of the children murdered in that specific case

Did you even watch the full video you fucking burger

That's the one. Do you know if anyone ever checked it out?

lol, I know this video is most likely some weird prank, or maybe has some deep encoded shit for spies, but it did make me uneasy

What the fuck im craving butthole now.

>now

This whole elsagate thing creeps me out
First it was just some random Russians making Cash out of dumb kids and now its some international pedo satanic cult MKULTRA shit.

>Pelzer, south Carolina
banned

if I sage your shitty thread, will you stop posting in everyone else's?

My foreskin just grew back!

>youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k
>youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo
Find more unlisted vids. Were these already discovered?

Mine just disappeared

This is old news dude. Youre like 4 months late.

mine got swallowed

Now im craving your butthole

If I send this to this epileptic annoying guy I used to be friends with will he an hero?

AAAAAHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEEHELTPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEMHELPMEHELJPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPME

Kid, this is old hat. Just look up Fonger Family or Learn Colors on YouTube. Guess what you find. The colors in this video.

This is why things go on. People treat this shit like a trendy meme instead of something that needs to be discussed.

>but it's old like my vape and fidget spinner.

HORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COW

fuck the cia for mind-controlling these youths

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I think its that hip hop hipity hop kids listem these days

HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nothing meaningful was ever found, was it? We never found what the purpose behind all this was (assuming it isn't a huge LARP, but we haven't found out if it's even that).

Can someone who's been following this since it stopped being discussed on Sup Forums update us on the findings (if any) since?

*yawns* I'm getting kind of tired... maybe let's have this thread later?

01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00100000 01101101 01100101

I just watched the video again. Im an american juden now. Watch out, goys!

Seriously though, I only watched for like 3 seconds now I have a dull as fuck head ache.

I don't know man, lot a shills and leafs sudently

It was discussed at length, on here and on /x/, and there was a big discord investigation group which spent weeks and weeks researching it. Nothing was conclusively found.

o-ok
i-its not l-like I want it o-or anything!

Who made this? Jews, Freemasons, or alphasoup?

This, Elsagate was debunked. Close this thread, nothing is here. Just paranoid Trump supporter retards.

It says "SPIDERMAN AND ELSA ARE YOUR FRENDS" scrolling by the green screen @ 0:28

Oy vey, those meddling Trump supporters.

Nothing was "debunked" at all. There's clearly fucked up shit going on. It's just nothing was proven.

Yeah but not much happened. It's a very creepy town with an old mill (last owned by Gerber Inc I think) where children were used as slaves to make cloth

ElsaGate has been debunked? How so?

Yes there was 3 of them.it's an ARG but it did lead to the whole elsagate/ Spiderman shit

FBI user here. As you can see, your locations have been traced and you might have to prepare your asses or stay in our facilities for eternity

Hah! Gaaaay

It hasnt been. Look up ' investigating YouTube' channel.

ROT7 for the first video reads:
TO SIT IN SOLEMN SILENCE ON A DULL DARK DOCK IN A PESTILEBTIAL PRISON WITH A LIFE LONG LOCK AWAITING THE SENSATION OF A SHORT SHARP SHOCK FROM A CHEAP AND CHIPPY CHOPPER ON A BIG BLACK BLOCK

wow another ARG

do i have to watch the video with the sound on in order to be brainwashed? bc im gonna try it.

sauce on the book?
I know about the finders but didnt recall anything about that book

m.youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg

Investigating YouTube channel for anyone interested.

Do we get free ice cream?

youtu.be/gND52NwVnBI

It was the code included in the description so you don't actually have to watch the video user

This

Everytime one of these is "discovered" Sup Forums convinces itself that it's part of some ebil globalist mind control campaign

>like
>pottery

yes, even males get banged by kangz

You mean I get to live off someone else’s tax dollars?

snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
Read this.

>snopes

Guys, seriously, get your shit together

reddit.com/r/ARG/comments/75e19p/a_mysterious_video_showed_up_a_couple_of_months

epic larp

>spiderman
It's the Russians

Anyone remember /FLG/? Foreign Languages General?
This video sort of reminds me of his, and he turned out to be a scammer that was convicted of fraud in Spain.

tub girl is the only cure.

This shit i was investigating some time ago and i let go
This goes to finders cult
And something is happening in pelzer
There are a lot more weird connections
I shouldnt have stopped i was getting somewhere

what kind of newfag links snopes? the shill kind!

whats a control trigger