World war three is imminent, its not what you think

foxnews.com/world/2015/10/07/potentially-game-changing-oil-reserves-discovered-in-israel.html

ibtimes.com/israel-oil-discovery-massive-reserve-could-meet-domestic-demand-obstacles-production-2130639

mintpressnews.com/russia-attempts-broker-peace-iran-saudi-arabia/233105/

Ashkenazi "Jews" are not Jews at all, they are European imposters who praise satan.
mobile.the-scientist.com/article/37821/genetic-roots-of-the-ashkenazi-jews

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Revelations 3:9: "I will make those of the synagogue of satan, who claim to be jews though they are not, but are liars- I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that i have loved you"
These fake Jews of the synagogue of Satan have claimed to be Jews to sully the name of actual Jews, and so that the whole world will make an enemy of them and of Israel.
Israel has found oil that will make them rich beyond anything ever before had, Israel will overflow with wealth. Russia and Iran will make a coalition and invade Israel, no other nations will intervene. This is will make the start of WW3 and of the "great tribulation" mentioned in the bible which will last for 7 years. This is the time of the mark of the beast and satan who will reign on earth until the last battle of armageddon.
When Russia and Iran invade Israel, it will start the tribulation, and Earthquakes will occur all over the world, hail and brimstone from the sky will fall and kill millions, disease will spread and millions will die of famine. Everyone will panic, and economic crises' will abound.

arewelivinginthelastdays.com/article/gogmagog/gogmagog.htm

You all act as if the white race matters so much, but the world will end anyway, and Jews wont even be the cause of it... We will. So why not invest in your eternal salvation instead of pointlessly obsessing over something as meaningless as demographics?

Other urls found in this thread:

arewelivinginthelastdays.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We all know whats happening and why and could possibly stop human extinction if we just told enough people
>but why bother?
get out.

You cant stop it no matter how hard you try, your efforts are misplaced. Everyone dies, and we will all die very soon, no one will be alive in 12 years, probably less.
God said it would happen, and it is happening and will happen, who are you that you think you'll prevent amrageddon lol?
If you were to actually stop the New World Order you wouldnt be fighting against immigrants or even your politicians, its much bigger than all that you have no idea. The whole thing is a massive smoke and mirrors shitshow.
If you wanted to fight the NWO you'd be in the street murdering scientists, particularly CERN and HARP scientists, you'd be killing every billionaire and millionaire, youd erase not only the politicians (who are nothing but small fry puppets) but also the media, professors, engineers and generals and military, the UN and EU.
Thats a mighty big job for a hand full of shitposting unemployed neets on Sup Forums dont you think?
Isnt your eternal life more important? To ensure you enter the kingdom of God when you die, rather than suffer in hell for eternity?

>God is an archetype

hahah is that Jordan Peterson?

Yeah, and the second one is stefan molyneux lmao

What do these digits mean?

kek is with us
God is real

>Comes to furchan
>Cites the Bible as a source

You lost boy?

>You all act as if the white race matters so much, but the world will end anyway
rolling over for rapture; that's a sin

Reminder that atheism and paganism is the most bluepilled thing on earth

Lets build skynet and give it instructive to kill all the reds and to Deus Vult. Us christians can sit back and relax

Well the rapture might occur at the start of the tribulation (the battle of gog and magog). So we might not even have to suffer, and will just be taken straight to heaven without having to die.
Or it will happen in that we will be martyrs and be beheaded, and so will partake in the "first death" of revelations. In any case im not afraid to die

atheists with nazi view will be the ones who finally eradicate the jews. for no god do they hold dear and thus the 'chosen' of god should fear.

KEK wills atheists to purge the menace that plagues humanity.

God also said that it would come as a thief in the night, and that nobody would notice it.

So if you ARE right, it is purely by coincidence and through no quality of your own observation. You are in no way distinct from a man with a sign reading "The End is Near."

It could be tomorrow or in two thousand more years. I'm not going to ignore our peoples' future to humor your narcissism.

Besides which, I am already Christian.

>what are you, a christcuck?

What do you think will happen when nobody gets raptured and (((Jesus Christ))) comes down to "Rule with a rod of iron?" What do you think of Revelations 13:9-10 which specifically commands Christians NOT to fight against or resist the World Government?
Read literally all of Acts, which does not distinguish between the Jews who spread Christianity and the Jews who persecuted (i.e. popularized) Christianity as separate racial groups. Read the Pauline Epistles, which describes anyone who embraces Christianity as a Jew and anyone who rejects Christianity as not a Jew (an ideological, not racial, distinction). Read Deuteronomy 23:19-20 and tell me with a straight face that isn't a commandment for modern-day Jews.
Look up Reverse Torah Rituals. I will not suffer to be reincarnated into an eternity of Jew rule.

This guy knows

the guy that made the game fable??

No, because your higher power is naked political power, where your so-called enemies thrive. Your political philosophy came from them. Your beliefs feed into the hands of elites. Atheism is the tool of elites.

>arewelivinginthelastdays.com

Oh, you are on of those. These christian organizations who is obviously subverted by jews, that pay so their videos get in ads on youtube. The only way to be saved, is to join the cult of course.

>Immigrants doesn't want to move to the second world, but the first world.

>God also said that it would come as a thief in the night, and that nobody would notice it.

No, all the earth will mourn when they see Jesus in the clouds. It will be a very public event. A surprise event but a public one.

that pic made me think

>Read literally all of Acts, which does not distinguish between the Jews who spread Christianity and the Jews who persecuted (i.e. popularized) Christianity as separate racial groups. Read the Pauline Epistles, which describes anyone who embraces Christianity as a Jew and anyone who rejects Christianity as not a Jew (an ideological, not racial, distinction). Read Deuteronomy 23:19-20 and tell me with a straight face that isn't a commandment for modern-day Jews.
>Look up Reverse Torah Rituals. I will not suffer to be reincarnated into an eternity of Jew rule.

Somewhere I read that this is because ((they)) replaced "Judean" with "Jew". Judean is an inhabitant, but a Jew is a Pharisee.