Crying.

Probably building her shed at Raku's to get ready for her future

Pleasing Shuu for money

Probably killing herself

Crashing the wedding

Me

Poisoning the wedding cake

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Either slowly turning yellow as the paper she's drawn on ages, or accumulating fragmentation errors and data loss on her animators' hard drives.

WHO PAID YOU TO LET CHITOGE WIN?

Being pure and single like the best girl she is.

This made me too fucking sad. Don't ever make a post like this again.

I don't even like Onodera but holy shit man, you just killed me.

Getting depressed and coping with her sorrow by marrying some generic salaryman who never gives her the time of day. She gets sex half a dozen times a year if she's lucky and spends all of her time tending to the house and her three bratty kids that don't respect her. Eventually her daughter reaches high school and falls in love with Raku and Chitoge's son. While Onodera cheers her on the son starts banging Marika's daughter in the gym shed after school while Onodera's daughter gets continually raped in secret by the ugly bald counselor after he catches her smoking on the school roof top one day.

Start the production NOW!

Fuck you. Kill yourself. Shit thread. Shit manga. Please sage. Mods, please.

I fucking love you

Is it even possible to go lower?

So, Season 3 for a proper closure in anime version?

Do you think Raku fucked her while Chitoge was away?

Choke on a bag of dicks, faggot.

Is there any figurine-smashing, book-ripping photo of Nisekoi out there yet?

I want Onodera to join Bane's mercenary

Salaryman gives Onodera AIDS due to having a fling with Tsugumi.

Its ducttaped suffering but someone can do better

Since when is the wife the one complaining that the husband barely wants to have sex

The masketta man

Sucking my benis

Hiding inside the cake waiting for the right moment to spring out with her machete.

Buying a rope.

She's dating me now and is happier than ever.

She's a cake that does cakes.

Not ovulating that's for sure.

Are you doomed if you didn't get your childhood/teenage crush?

define "doomed"

If you can count on one thing that humans will always do it is adapt. If your life is miserable you will adapt to it and find a means of survival.

You're doomed to never find a girl that hasn't had swathes of dicks over every inch of her body inside and out.

No, you'd be mistaken if Japan gave Nieskoi as much hype as Sup Forums did.

Having sex with Raku while gorilla is away

Since forever?

Getting blackmailed by fat chefs.

Still smiling of course. It's like they say, it's better to have loved and lost.

Crawling in her skin

What's going on in this thread?

Furiously masturbating and crying at the thought that Chitoge and Raku could possibly be having hot sweaty sex right at this moment.

Not even joking, but this is true. You lost your chance at losing your virginity to someone who hasn't lost their's yet once you leave high school, and are doomed with never having the confidence to handle adult women.

Either that or hire a prostitute.

>it's better to have loved and lost.

Anyone who says this has to be fucking psychotic and masochistic. I'd rather have lived my entire life not having loved the people I've lost, since the experience of losing them fucked up my confidence and personality.

You shouldn't care too much about other people after adulthood.

With 3 kids? user...

2nd year Uni student here. You better be right.

Losing.

committing teriyaki

well I think after the wedding cake the next logical step for her is to be there on their wedding night, holding chitoge's hands while raku fucks his wifey senseless.

doujin when?

Masturbating while watching Raku and Chitoge have sex

Wishing that her series wasn't so terrible or that she didn't get the forever alone ending.