Vegas Security Guard

Nothing to see here guys, go watch Eminems diss track. watch more TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4538581/jesus-campos-photos-gofundme-page-mexican-american-las-vegas-security-guard-adored-as-hero-but-not-by-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who dis? Because he’s definitely not the same guy in the other photos.

Blumpf btfo

Literally who goy?

who's got more info on him? maybe he came back to mexico

are the majority of you guys straight edge? reply to this post or your mom dies in her sleep

Nothing, sir.

stupid potato balt

Fuck you Estonian nigger

Don't be replied to by this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

instead of being emotional just answer my question lil

Fuck you, you filthy estonian fuck you.

He looks more alive in this photo than the others.

Is it easy to meet Estonian girls if I'm a good looking American?

My first thought too

lol ann posted the wrong pic what a bitch

fuck you Estonia

the pure type of waifu you are looking for wont think more of you for being american my frend

Define straight edge. People who don't smoke or drink aren't straight edge. Here in the US, it's akin to a gang. People get tattoos claiming their allegiance, and I've seen people stomped out for breaking that allegiance. So chances are most people here aren't straight edge, just like most people here aren't bloods or crips.

>Ann Coulter
>Mad a beaner went missing

Maybe they'll find Miley Cyrus' body out there in the desert when they're looking for him ,eh?

i'll laugh my fucking balls off if it turns out this guy is actually an illegal alien and disappeared because he's afraid of getting caught

Fuck you I'm not replying

ok im retard post bye im sleep. i need a hotline

>Nothing to see here guys, go watch Eminems diss track. watch more TV.

Thank you Mr. Goldstein. You and your anti-American puppets in the (((deep state))) are truly our greatest allies XD XDDDDDDDD

>spartareport.com
Maybe because the guy OP's pic is a doppelganger

idk fagot

We've heard not even the slightest whisper about that.

Killer watch

fuck you

Who the fuck is that?

Ahem

she posted a article you dumb nigger

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS

>meem

>The board you post on is populated with people so stupid that they think if they don't reply to a post their mother will die

Maybe there isn't a conspiracy and you're all just a bunch of fucking retards.

The man she posted a picture of.

Actually, OP shooped a different photo in there.

weird

Haha. Perfect use of pic.

inquisitr.com/4538581/jesus-campos-photos-gofundme-page-mexican-american-las-vegas-security-guard-adored-as-hero-but-not-by-trump/
As seen in one supposed photo of Campos, a Facebook user shared a photo of a man who also appears on the Jesús Campos Twitter account at @jeracam

Yep, he not ded

fook

sup man, how ya been?
where's your gif?

Making a post like this immediately removes all your magic. Forever.

Nigger

I never respond to posts like the one inbetween these two posts and my mother has not died yet.

EXPLAIN?

Me an Liam, gonna fuck you up!

fuck

>Maybe there IS a conspiracy and you're all just a bunch of fucking retards.

He was most likely told by his employer, Mandalay Bay, not to talk to the press. They're probably worried about being held responsible for the shooting.

If you're stupid enough to believe in superstitious things then you need to end yourself and prevent your inferior genes from infecting the population

AAAAH NOT AGIAN

I didn't shop it, I grabbed it from Milo's Facebook feed

So believing conspiracies are a thing is superstitious?
I was just pointing out that just because retards post and respond to retarded shit here doesn't mean that conspiracy shit isn't going down.
tl:dr lol ok kid.

I don't even like my mom too much, but i'm a loser who spends most his life socializing on an anonymous image board so here's your (you).

SHUT
IT
DOWN

ann seems to post 5 different versions of her tweets then deletes 4 of them. Maybe one of them grabbed a different photo

ur a cunt

This makes sense, Vegas user was on here last night and according to him Mandalay Bay was threatening to fire employees who talked to the media.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up dead in the next 24 hours, Jesus Campos's union rep said he went to a 'quick clinic' on Friday afternoon and ((they)) will say he had an allergic reaction or some other bullshit.

Nigger, you really are stupid aren't you?

I'm saying that if you believe your mother will die in her sleep tonight because you didn't reply to a post on an anonymous image board, you should probably kill yourself and rid the world of your stupidity.

If you dont consider weed a hard drug then sure I don't drink, but I smoke rather than take prozac or xanax for anxiety

The game

Then please quote the part of my post where I said something contrary to what you just said, you dense fucking faggot. My initial response to you that there being superstitious retards here does not mean that conspiracies don't happen. Fucking Christ learn English or go the fuck back to bean country.

Ah, fair enough, you see I am 2 beers and 3 whiskey coke's deep and can hardly keep my composure, perhaps now is not the best time for me to be calling other people retarded.

this guys face has changed every time ive seen his image....

like drastically...

he looked like a mexican at first and now he looks like a italian

its late
lets all go to sleep

laura loomers the only person you need to follow on the dead pet mexican story. ann coulter is a retard.

POO PEE PEE

you bitch

can't stand her nasally jew voice. ALMOST as bad as ben shapiro.

WTH is up with the disinformation campaign going on?

kys nigger

Fuck you

But if she does die you would feel pretty guilty wouldn't you?

ples dont kill my mommer frenn

8 year olds dude.

Yes, I'm almost sXe... But I drink coffee and tea.

ohhh does it trigger your delicate sensibilities?

your double digit IQ figured it out! yay!!

>CAMPOS
>COMPED
COINCIDENCE?

I'm so high right now I don't even know what's going on

Best of the day.

Thanks man, I worked all day on these