Woman shoplifting and freaksout

What the fuck is wrong with white Americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQZ63b6HA9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHWaaRFoL98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White, American women are the most entitled cunts on the planet. There's really no need to go into detail why. This vid is proof enough that it's true.

those are some goofy lookin motherfuckers in that video

It's called doubling down, it's a common thing people do when they know they're in the wrong

I have seen scores of cow-eyed, half-dazed, idiotic trashwhites like this in my quasi-rural area. I see them every day.

I’m not letting cunts like this off the hook. They’re responsible for their own decisions, and this bitches are running amok. But the situation facing working-class downscale whites is novel in our nation’s history.

Our elites have subverted or destroyed nearly everything that would have kept that woman sane and content in decades past. Her family is likely a total mess. Her wages (and her peers’ wages) have been stagnant for decades. The modes of community/civic support (churches, civic orgs, etc.) have all eroded away to nothing. And the once firm guidance of God and his moral compass has been entirely cast aside, picked apart by a culture that is openly hostile to all that once gave the working class direction and comfort.

These broken people are everywhere, and it won’t be fixed until this postmodern fever runs its course. The human toll it has taken is incalculable.

bumping for good reply

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

>that old lady's nag voice the whole video
>"she's still smaller than you" "get her glasses"
Even caught committing crimes directly in front of her face and seeing the chick assault the guy, she still wants to take her side. Fuck me lol

"Ma'am you need to chill"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

the outside aesthetics seem so nice i want to stand outside there and kiss someone

This is what happens after decades of cultural and spiritual degradation at the hands of Jews, commies, and leftists.

It’s sad really. This is the niggerdization of white america. This is what awaits white people if we don’t vitalism our nation.

Respect for that reply senpai.

The real question is what a nigger is doing that far north.

>women

LOL BURGERS :)

BASED

even if someone steals from you, you can't prevent them from leaving your property (that's kidnapping)

>White Americans are a problem.
>Black Americans are a problem.
>Brown Americans are a problem.
Americans are the problem. Regardless of race, you're all degenerates.

As an employee, you are allowed to hold someone down until police arrives, within store property of course.

Not true, depends on the state. A lot of states have shopkeeper's privilege laws, and worst case scenario you could argue it's a citizen's arrest.

Great post.
>saw this several times today.

Lol thanks professor lawyer.

>based black man upholding the law vs degenerate theif white whore
b-but I thought we were the master r-race

I'm more disgusted of the stupid bitch onlookers. That cunt telling the dude to let her go, then to watch his mouth and be a gentleman. Shoplifter is a bit of a cutie.

/thread

well said, you are a good man

> you shoplifted! you can't shoplift here!
> yeah? why not?
> why not??
> yeah? why not?

this is why everybody hates millenials

>all those know-nothings going "let her go"

Typical american pig
>gets caught stealing
>Ohshitface.jpg
>Plays the victim card

This seems to be yet again a typical example of the entitlement of white Americans. It takes a dignified black man to calm this wretched white banshee. Even then, I'm not confident that she will be ok in the future.

The real questions for now, though, is this white retardation the result of something genetic or the product of social conditions (nature or nurture) and can this white retardation finally be stopped?

VERY INTERESTING interaction going on here regarding the nigger.

Some say that there is a differentiation between "niggers and black men," and others say that "a monkey in a suit is still a monkey." The truth is more complicated than that. This is a pretty reasonable black, he doesn't wildly and immediately start attacking people, and he is technically trying to stop a crime. I would say that he is different than the typical street nigger with no control. That being said, due to his race, his is still unable to control himself when he becomes angry, and even seems aware of himself losing control. This is how most "black men/suit monkeys" work. They are more reasonable, but ultimately, they still have less control over their emotions than other races. The white chick kicks him, and he declares, "oh really?! Well, I am going to take you down for that now!" He announces it loudly to address the audience. "I am about to chimp out, and I understand that I am about to chimp out, and this is what caused it!" This is the more-complicated reality of things. "Black men/suit monkeys" are slower to niggerdom, but they are not immune, and they are aware of it themselves when it happens, and they resent that they are capable of it. I've seen this in other situations. Somebody pushes a clean cut black person too far, and they get this look on their face, like "oh man, why are you making me revert to my animal instincts, oh man, I hate that this is about to happen, but you triggered the instinct in me." It's almost like a lesser version of what the Hulk goes through. That is the real and only difference between "niggers and black men," niggers are always the Hulk, and black men are just capable of turning into the Hulk and they have no power over it. Of course every race is capable of "snapping," but nigger or black man, their threshold is much more sensitive than the other races. Very very interesting stuff in this video.

Why are niggers even allowed to touch white people?

gotta love how the total cunt tells the people just walking in "HE'S ATTACKING ME, HELP!" so of course all the low iq roasties immediately take her side, to the point of even saying "let her go now!"

idc what the fuck Sup Forums says, that was unironically a based black man putting down a shedemon cunt bag.

What pussy state do you live in?

I'm a bit torn about this. On the one hand, she's a thief. On the other, I can't condone a nigger restraining a white woman over what's likely an item worth $10 or less.

White women are more entitled than niggers. I'm shocked that nigger didn't deck her.

i worked many retail jobs in 90s and remember men and women getting nfl tackled going out the door. people would actually cheer. our society has changed so much. probably because everyone is being filmed now. cant do that raw shit anymore.

because some shoplifters don't plan to get caught and don't think of plan b they feel cornered she probably thought noone would suspect her.

you can until police arrive

Just shows how easily manipulated women are. Some dumb whore says "OMG HES HURTING ME RAPE RAPE RAPE WAAHHHH *tears*" and they all side with her automatically without even assessing the situation.

She's lucky this a rather civilized nigger. Most of the niggers I know would have snapped and beat the shit out of this white cunt.

that stupid cuck fuck that tries to defend her too!!!

To clarify this , the white chick deserved to be put down like said, I just noticed the way he reacted to the kick and recognized it from other nigger-related situations, that "oh man, you just activated my nigger-mode, why did you do this" look. He didn't DECIDE to put her down, "ok, enough is enough, let me deescalate," he simply reacted to his instinct. The video shows a coincidental and rare example of the "justifiable chimpout," but understand that decision played no part in the takedown.

Here's the twist to the story. And it's not the white girl. Instead of the nigger robbing the store, it was a based African immigrant or the son of based African immigrants who prevented the robbery. You can look at him and listen to his voice and tell he's not your typical nig.

>that fucking autist at 2:17

We must preserve a future for or white children.

You must have missed the memo. Niggers and white women are on the same level now. Sit back and be entertained.

was this u op?

Shes a qoman, thats the problem.
Stop pretending women of other races are any less scummish.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHWaaRFoL98

>faces of Sup Forums

hahahahaha. She took out her keys thinking she was going to get away.

Do you think it will run its course? Every time I get hope that it will get better, it gets worse. It is amazing and scary that so many people feel entitled to violate other people.

This is so satisfying

>mfw this guy memes about Brits having bad teeth on Sup Forums

White girl steals
>Our elite made her steal
Black girl steals
>stupid nigger

I fucking hate criers

unironically this

that old hag was wanting him to get more physical with her.

>YOURE STILL BIGGER THAN HER

stfu cunt. this board has become an echo chamber. shit like this happens everyday but everyone here just ignores it. it goes against the nigger-hate narrative I guess

bullshit. her parenting let her down.