RIP Michael Jackson. The world will know the truth soon enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeQ39Ad9vFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't put it past his creepy pedo stache dad to have sold MJ to the industry so some Jew producer could rape him during his youth.

he was definitely mentally and physically abused as a child, i don't know if he was raped but I wouldn't be surprised.

he knew too much

It's crazy looking at music now the artists who try hardest to empower other people get shot down by the Jews.

bump

For as long as I've known what happened to the Two Corey's, and for as long as he's said "michael wasn't that guy, but other people are and I can't say their names", I never believed the allegations against Michael. It was a joosian double-bluff: Michael was abused as a child, swore he'd make a place where famous kids could go to be safe from (((them))), and then was sued into oblivion, drugged, and killed for his efforts.

but only the accusations in the media are enough to condemn a person, user. You know that.

It's one of the saddest things. How can these peopel be so cruel? they're absolutely heartless.

you are talking about the people who killed jesus christ, all kikes are the spawns of satan

Who put Hitler on the wall behind Trump?

Damn....

Me.

Fuck it. This makes a lot of sense. Imagine if rings only targeted high profile children, so at the time MJ was like a trillonarie today. He had billions in cash, so he make a place to rescued them and a team of doctors to deprogram their victim both goverment and jewish ones. And they had to remove him.

I would bet a significant sum of money that they actually smeared "doo-doo feces" on the walls of his cell.

I’ve heard stories anywhere from his dad kicking Michael in the crotch so hard as a kid to Michael actually was castrated by the elites to keep his voice high pitch. Also heard a story that the plastic surgery was punishment because he wouldn’t do the harm on others that the elite require. The pepsi burn incident was get him back in line. And they made him look like an egyptian pharaoh statue. The final blow was when he died, AEG and Sony had a big insurance policy on his O2 shows that paid bigger sums than the actual shows would have made so they whacked him. Guy was born into elite servitude and abuse.

>by the way I love Jewish people!
Still such a weird clip. Who just randomly blurts that out?

Is that a picture of Hitler in the background of that photo?

Corey Feldman wrote a book and an unproduced screenplay about gay pedos in Hollywood. Not saying MJ wasn't but you would think he would have no problem saying it.

Looks like Charlie Chaplin to me.

Yeah I put a little hitler there, his spirit remains.

This

Reminder Jackos daughter and Culkin are still close, I doubt that would be the case if her dad was raping him.

What if MJ told Trump everything he knows?

He prolly did. Him and Roy Cohn both taught Trump well.

The motherfuckin' storm approaches.

What they did to this poor man... It is so horrendous and people bit onto it, even I was but thankfully I quickly learned better and got to know the man, the myth and the legend. I feel like such a fucking asshole for what I said, he was far greater of an example of human goodness, generosity, and kindness that I ever hope to achieve.

I want people to know the truth, those evil demons in Hollywood and the Entertainment Industry who abuse people and children and then turn around and sic the charges on those who stand up against them and speak out against their evil, satanic ways.

The rot and moral decay are evident to me, it corrupts so deeply and it lures people to it so they can chew on them and spit them out. I will pray that God delivers justice to those who have been abused, in whatever way He deems necessary, I just pray for His justice for the sake of people like Michael Jackson and others.

Please rest easy with God Michael.

it can't come soon enough.

why doesn't he say who really raped him? why dont any of these people say who the pedo's are?

and the kid is not his son

Accidental suicide. Like Michael.

Gay mafia = Illuminati = Deep State = Intel Agencies = Jews.

the govt used MJ, because of his popularity he was used to extract information from many powerful people. An isareli black op was setup to destroy MJ , it is tied to the owners of AEG and AEG is also tied to the vegas shooting.

My based leaf. It's good to know there's still a day of sanity up there.

i feel bad for michael

RIP bro.

I never bought mike as a kid touched but I do believe he was touched and I do believe he was into non sexual age play where he would allow himself to be in a child mind set to compensate for the childhood he never had because he was physically abused and the dude who said he was the puppet and Pepsi was to get him in line, definitely

EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO ISRAEL. JFK TO MJ ITS ALWAYS ISRAEL.

Ah, pizzagate schizophrenia's newest delusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeQ39Ad9vFA

“Oh, God! That boy moves in a very exceptional way. That’s the greatest dancer of the century”.

and

“I didn’t want to leave this world without knowing who my descendant was. Thank you Michael!”

Fred Astaire (1899 –1987) – dancer

>tfw once upon a time rap wasnt shit but now it is

Pizzagate is real, and it's gonna be a shitshow when Dan Schneider breaks the open the floodgates.

There are testimonials that he was never a chomo and there are reports that the cops have evidence that he was a cold and calculating groomer of children who methodically broke down their barriers rather than just being an opportunistically kid touching weirdo. I don't think we can ever know the truth.

>Ishita Singh
>Singh
>dat photo background

The truth is going to come out sooner than you think.