IT'S HAPPENING?

Tell me Sup Forums, will IT ever happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=EmWj2dL0SLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're in a perpetual state of happening, user. That's the final blackpill. IT'S always happening

just wait child

It's always happening in our hearts

No, the revolution will not be Sup Forumsivised.

patience grasshopper
>patience

It has already...
BEGUN!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8

You fucking tease! Saying 'happening' without a happening is like pulling a false alarm.

Yes, but we won't be able to celebrate together because there won't be any internet or electricity. And most of us will probably be killed

No.

If it happened;

All the master's slaves would die.
The master's property and means of acquiring shekels would be destroyed.
The masters themselves would be killed.

The shekels must be allowed to flow.

September 23rd.... 2018

Syria, December 3, 2017

IT is well underway guys.
This thread from last night and the synopsis ref describes it best.

DESU, there are quite a few things happening right now. The Las Vegas investigation, images of NK setting up new ICBMs, Catalonia still in a state of flux, and Iran all but declared a terrorist state on Friday. That is not to mention Turkey sending ground forces into Syria, the establishment of Kurdistan getting into skirmishes with Iraq, Venezuela, and the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) meeting that only takes place twice every decade.

It is the deep breath before the plunge.

witnessed

I expect this to be a hot winter

Saturday, March 16th, 2037

9/11 is likely the biggest happening most of us will witness in our lifetimes. It's impact wasn't in its death count but how it changed global geopolitics forever. The only thing on the horizon which could come close would be Kim firing off his nukes.

Czeched

When you really see it you will know IT IS happening.

And IT's not such a bad thing.

I want it to happen already so I can watch the end of the world from the comfort of my farm.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmWj2dL0SLc