Boyle oh Boyle

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Joshua_Boyle_and_Caitlan_Coleman

So, liberal retard goes backpacking in Afghanistan with heavily pregnant wife.
Gets captured by Taliban.
Wife gives birth to four kids during captivity.
Wife gets brutally raped.
Infant daughter gets killed.
Whole family seems to have converted to Islam.
They all return to leafland.

What the fuck, Sup Forums? Why can't we just write these shits off? Why not just leave them in Allah's litter box where they were so desperate to go to?

The wife looks like she's looking for a bathtub to drown her kids in.

They both look completely miserable

He was Muslim before he went there. He married an Arab girl before his current wife.

No one gonna mention his former wife was the sister of Omar Kadhr? This whole thing smells like rotten fish.

That's right, she was, too! Why do we let the khadrs ruin everything they touch?

I was an acquaintance of Josh and Caitlan about a decade ago. I have followed the abduction since it occurred and discussed it with our mutual acquaintances.

ama

So, are they Muslim or what

It isn't entirely clear but most of us seem to think that Josh did sincerely convert and that Caitlan converted for his sake.

Josh was raised Episcopalian/Mennonite, Caitlan was raised traditionalist Catholic.

some user posted yesterday that the dude was prior married to another muslim woman so i think he was already muslim as that happened.
But that don't add up the story to being kidnapped by taliban?

It's my understanding that he was (is?) married to Omar Khadr's sister. You may recognize this guy as the terrorist who killed a US medic with a grenade and was subsequently awarded $10 million (I believe) because he got his fee-fees hurt in Gitmo? What the fuck Canada?

>He's not mentioning that his first wife was Omar Khadr's sister

Honestly I was hoping the Taliban would kill them.

Fuck, I'm totally off the Trump train now.

His first wife was Zaynab Khadr, the sister of Omar Khadr. I'm pretty certain he was in love with Caitlan before Zaynab though. People say love can't blossom on a message board, but I've seen it happen multiple times.

As far as getting kidnapped by the Haqqani allies of the Taliban, it doesn't seem like Josh went willingly into their hands. The Haqqanis raise money to fund their insurgency by selling back hostages.

And yeah Josh probably converted before marrying Zaynab, like in 2008 or 2009.

Was he as much of a bluepilled cum guzzling faggot as everyone thinks he is in real life?

>be trump
>rescue canadian jihadi family
>three blonde white sons
>canada now infected with white sharia
This seems like a win-win for all of anglophone North America.

it makes complete sense actually. go on a hikearoo in dirtnigistan and you'll get kidnapped and raped too, just like if you were a goat or sheep. go, do it.

I forgot that detail. Still pisses me off.

Hey Caitlan. Way to go, retard.

Play stupid games, win rape and infanticide.

>the beauty on the right
I see he has absolute superb taste

Pretty much yes, but it's clear that he's way more hardcore (in general) now as a result of everything that's happened, fatherhood, the kidnapping, etc.

He seems pretty fucking determined to make the Haqqani network pay for his wife's violation and his daughter's death. He also very prudently refused to turn himself over to ZOG. I 100% back his decision not to get on the C-130

You don't need anyone to verify that for you.

>Demands justice for Taliban.
>Still a Muslim.

Retard alert.jpg

The look on her face says "I wish I was still being gang banged by big middle-eastern men"

He married Omar Khadr's sister and converted to Islam. He then married some American woman and decided to go into a Taliban controlled village. The only reason he's being looked at as a victim and not as a jihadi that was trying to join the Taliban is because he's white. Him, his used up wife and his rape babies should all be deported.

Dat Stockholm syndrome stare.

You don't find big middle eastern men in Afghanistan.

Deported?
Destroyed.

He probably learned from the khadrs that you can wish death on a society while enjoying literally all the benefits of said society , that taxpayers will shell out for. But Trump's the problem, Shawn majumder.

>implying that so-called leafs hiking in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or Pakistan are not CIA officers.
Occupational hazards desu.

>>implying that so-called leafs hiking in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or Pakistan are not CIA officers.
>further implying that they actually got raped or murdered and this isn't just some complex deep cover getting set up.

Wow...so I guess he isn't analyzing any of his horrible decision making then?

Like taking his very pregnant wife backpacking across Central Asia, and then to an active fucking warzone of all places when they originally said they weren't going to go to Afghanistan?

Not that it was justified, but this guy made like...fucking years of bad decisions that took him to places he never should have fucking been. Like corresponding with fucking enemy combatant POWs.

It's about the only question I really could come up with desu.

I'd like to hope the CIA isn't retarded enough to ship out a pregnant operative. Reduces stealth to waddle around looking for pickles and ice cream in the desert.

this man is going to strap a bomb to himself and kill many leafs
godspeed muslim man.

Zero self-awareness on those decisions. Golly gee, how did I end up in a desert shit box with a raped wife and a dead daughter? Must be Harper's government not doing enough.

He probably is, too. And Trudeau will act very surprised.

They are quite lucky to have lived among devoted practitioners of the religion of peace.

who fucking cares they're all ugly

Hearing Leafs get all riled up about Harper really makes me laugh because he's like the most bland, generic, milquetoast politician.

In America he'd probably be lucky to be some State level politician.

I gotta agree with you. I sure as shit wouldn't let this guy walk around any western country. Him and his whore should be sitting in GITMO.

CIA has literally done this before. And she may not have been pregnant. This whole thing looks like they're setting up deep cover for the 'family'.

These animals are both more dangerous than the economic migrants.

both idiots, although he must be an ultra chad to be fucking his ugly wife while those muslim dogs watched. like seriously why would you continue to get your wife pregnant in some mudslime gulag

She was raped (I believe a single time) by one guard. I'm guessing he was punished. The Haqqanis have a high rate of safe return of hostages.
Because God demands that you be fruitful and multiply? And what else are you and your wife gonna do when you're being held captive?

I do question whose kids these are. Given the rapes and all.

Some leafs entire life's taxes was blown on these fuckheads.

Fuck taxes

Doubtful. Those are not half-Afghani kids.

On the one hand, this guy converted to islam, fucked off into the sticks in Afghanistan with his pregnant wife and, unsurprisingly, a whole bunch of bad shit happened to them
On the other hand, dude is a painfully idealistic, harmless pacifist and getting your kids killed is pretty goddamn awful
Is there a single word that covers a sense of 'yeah they fucked up but they didn't deserve that'

Vancouverite

Oh my word. This just gets better and better.

>Is there a single word that covers a sense of 'yeah they fucked up but they didn't deserve that'
Josh

they did fucking deserve it. jesus christ until you have kids you dont understand how it changes you and this cock sucker took his pregnant wife to mudslime land he is an idiot and should have been shot on the spot. at least the mudshits would have treated the babies that they raped out of that idiot slut better

Do you ever wish you could back to the Future someone, and tell them their lives are about to self destruct?

homeschool is a hell of a thing

let this be a lesson to you all

On the bright side of things...captivity sure seemed to put a pin in the burgeoning obesity problem the two of them were experiencing...

This captivity has made Josh and Caitlan who they are today. I wish I could have done something that spared them the pain, and especially the life of their daughter. I mean... yeah. "Backpacking" in Afghanistan was a bad idea.
Homeschoolers are weird because parents who choose it are weird and they pass those genes on to their children, as well as train them to be weird. Would have happened in public school too. Josh went to a private Mennonite school. Caitlan was homeschooled as I recall.

Who tours in Afghanistan in the first place?.......Bunch of Dumb Cunts

i wonder if he still likes islam

was this all a ruse to lose a lot of weight and find each other fuckable

Retarded Western muslim converts who want to prove how peaceful islam is.

>Who tours in Afghanistan in the first place?

-brave people.
-people who want to challenge themselves intellectually.
-people who enjoy an adventure
-people who are socially more relatable than you

i.e. basically the opposite of you.

Nah they look better than before the kidnapping

At least the afghans had them on a good diet and fitness regiment.

Tell me that isn't a convert beard
Fuck this faggot

That kidnapping straightened them out

It is.

>Wife gets brutally raped.
>Infant daughter gets killed.

The kid wasn't the husbands. They did it for the sake of him, so he can save face upon release

This guy is actually what should be meant by "white nigger." He converted to Islam out of sympathy for wog terrorists and took his wife to Afghanistan to celebrate.

God fucking help me if that faggot lives to be released.