Elon Musk: Americans/Europeans need to have more kids

is he /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbe1S6LuA

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/economy-budget/345338-can-we-wean-elon-musk-off-government-support-already
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is completely bullshit because in modern economies you can work until you are very close to death. If the retirees are actually struggling they can simply work. Only a small fraction of the population is engaged in manual labour that cannot be done after your 60's. The real problem is government social security ponzi schemes. That shit needs to end right now.

His comment is interesting, but is focused on the "Social Security" aspect of having younger folks that can produce and be taxed to sustain the social safety net of the older. It's not about White vs Brown vs Black or anything like that.

A better solution would be to encourage young people to FUCKING INVEST IN THEIR RETIREMENT. I mean shit, an 18 year old putting away 10% til retirement would be a fucking multimillionaire. Jebus. Even conservative investments.

The government will give you peanuts when you could give yourself caviar, which just a modest amount of discipline.

I guarantee you he will only send whites and Asians to mars. His biography says he was bullied intensely in South Africa by black kids, so he probably LOATHES black people

Can he help me get a gf?

The Los Angeles Times revealed that just three of Musk’s ventures – SolarCity Corp. (which manufactured and installed solar energy systems before its 2016 merger with Tesla Motors Inc.), Tesla Motors Inc. (which manufactures electric vehicles), and Space Exploration Technologies Corp., known as SpaceX (which builds rocket ships) – had received $4.9 billion in government subsidies to that point in time. By now, Musk’s various ventures have sucked well over $5 billion from government coffers.
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/economy-budget/345338-can-we-wean-elon-musk-off-government-support-already

He grew up in South Africa. He's at least a little red pilled.

I’m glad some of these ideas are filtering into the normie land, and shitlib bugmen might perk their ears up if they hear it coming from someone like Musk.

But I wish GDP spergs and economic fetishists would just accept that it’s okay to settle into a cycle of replacement-level fertility. Perhaps even below replacement is fine. My gripe has never been with whites’ choices in fertility. Rather, it’s the mass importation if nonwhites because we’ve chosen to rely on infinite growth indefinitely.

The world does not need 15 billion people. And while it’s good to tell westerners (whites especially) that it’s fine to procreate, we should stop this addiction to GDP and population growth projections in perpetuity.

oh yeah wasn't he horribly beaten for being smart as a child in school? Hmmmm wonder which kindo of person would beat someone for being smart. pic very related.
oh shit was it for sure nigs? Sauce?

>tfw you will most likely have no children and contribute to the downfall of America
I'm sorry Sup Forums

Would you still feel threatened by numbers if each nation made a pledge to keep 99% of their population within their own borders other than for tourism from now onwards? i.e. world is

Let China take all the migrants. IDGAF. Just please for the love of god no more to Canada PLEASE we're fucking FULL

obviously no one wants to be worked to death. There would be a bolsehevik uprising

Literally in Africa! Smart compared to African children? Wow that must of been easy as fuck to be the smart kid to the point where he probably didn’t even try.

This
Elon is awesome.
He is definitely /ourguy/ and an autist

I think he's the type of person who should be /ourguy/ but remains stubbornly liberal in the face of his own misogyny and racial preferences.

He's on Trump's advisory panel and claims to be "the voice of reason". I like how he doesn't trust AI and doubts Mark Zuckerberg's cognitive abilities.

>People only want to be worked until they are too old and feeble to enjoy life anymore so they can retire and finally enjoy living.
The bigger problem is the white mentality of viewing conflict and struggle as a problem to be solved instead of an opportunity for triumph. Sup Forums may not like Trump like we did in 2016 anymore beccause of his decisions, but his manly ubermensch fuck it all high energy was what made him /ourguy/

True, but half of his ideas are a scam (Hyperloop) or a scam and a bad pun (Boring Co.). This naturally attracts retards from plebbit that love to suck his cock. Could we actually co opt(whatever the fuck that means I hear lefties say it a lot) Elon as a symbol of the alt right? I bet they'd drop him liek a hot potato if they started seeing his face attached to pro racism pro misogyny memes.

you forgot he has a phd in physics and created his own spacex idea, and got accepted to stanford university

then save for your retirement, don't let the government """"save"""" for you with their ponzi scheme

Elon Musk eats sushi. Comped.

You work at Taco Bell.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>tl;dr
White countries aren't having enough kids to sustain themselves so they're being repopulated with africans whose culture it is to have many children.

bull

fewer Europeans while Africa is fucking facing an explosion in population

fuck whatever you think of 'modern' economics, that shit is a dark age