Post here if you're an American citizen with colonial English ancestry

I have English ancestors dating back to Massachusetts Bay Colony and also the British Cape Colony in Africa.

I have to agree with Cecil Rhodes that Anglo culture is the most civilized culture in the world.

We can even see that in America where areas that are more WASP-dominated tend to be more civil and altruistic. I moved from a WASP area to NYC where there are tons of micks and dagos and let me tell you, they are rude idiotic scumbags that behave like monkeys. The Anglo-Saxon is simply the most intelligent being on earth. It's no mistake that England has made the most contributions to science and technology. Most of America's well-known scientists/engineers were WASP's as well. It's also no mistake that the most successful European colonies were founded by British Protestants. The US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Rhodesia all had very prosperous years at one point in their respective histories. You can't say that about Brazil, Mexico, or Peru.

I just hope Anglos aren't falling for the "white nationalism" meme. There is no such thing as "white culture." Europe is a continent filled with many different unrelated ethnicities and cultures, many of which are barbarous whilst some are decent. The only thing worth preserving is Anglo culture.

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to save America is to legislate a new immigration policy that overwhelmingly favors people from countries that are culturally Anglo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Regulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool i can do this

lol Jew England

t. ex Vermonter

I smell an Irish nigger.

>tfw you are proud of your mostly English ancestry but then dad takes a DNA test and reveals one of his ancestors fucked a nigger 200 years ago

Jamestown 1634.

Don't worry, Krauts will stop muttposting and one-drop rules after enough muzzies dilute their women in a couple years.

Close, I'm Scottish you fucking mong

this lol

Hahahahaha. Most krauts from the eastern half of Germany have slavnigger blood.

And Cologne is in the Western part of Germany. Ouch.

Go to Britain then you cock suckers no one wants your "muh british ancestors" shit here faggot. I want to blast your fucking head open, especially since you should join your ancestors in kissing your retarded queen's feet. You have to go back faggot.

hahaha, my ancestors fought King George to make the US independent.

Don't ever tell me to leave the country MY family created you fucking dago nigger.

>my family created the ENTIRETY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Yea kid and I am fucking Andrew Jackson. The people who created America were our founding fathers fucktard, the people who defended it and fought for the idea were the soldiers. Your not special faggot.

I have a great-great-great grandmother from Rhode Island with the maiden name "Potter". haven't bothered to trace it back farther than that.

regardless, the descendants of many of the English settlers in America, particularly the Puritans and Quakers, have become fucking cancer, and are largely responsible for setting us upon this path that we are on today.

yeah ok Guiseppe, im actually related to one of the founding fathers.

Now shut up and finish making me that meatball sandwich. chop chop

spotted the spic

This. MA is gay as shit.

my ancestor was Andrew Jackson

It was awesome back in the day when puritans were beating the shit out of quaker degenerates.

The ENglish settlers in America were Puritan freaks and rosicrucian freemasons that England didn't want, so they either left or stayed in England and created the English Civil War.

They were heavily jewed which is why America was founded on slavery whereas in that time England was in the process of banning the slave markets.

After the English Civil War Cromwell made loads of defeated Irish catholics ''Indentured servants'' (basically slaves) to serve in America. When Cromwell died Charles II freed them which obviously gave a big fuck you to the Jews.

Soon after that there was the Great Fire of London and the Jewish quarter was unscathed.

>Implying the US wasn't for the majority of it's history ethnically British.
>ANGLO'D.COM

At least 5 of my ancestors were on the mayflower

My ancestors have been here since the earliest days of colonization. One ancestor in fact was part of the Regulator Movement and he served in the American Revolution on top of it along with many other ancestors on various branches in the family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Regulation

First generation Jamaican immigrant. My family was killed by bestial niggers as a result of Rastafarian anti-white violence, and now I am cursed to call this racially stratified land my home.

Irishmen, not even once.

You have to go back weed smoking dreads nigger

I actually like blacks more than dagos, micks and polaks.

Blacks have been living with Anglos in America since the 1600's. Once the micks took control of politics, they ruined everything. It was Kennedy that pushed for open borders with the immigration act of the 1960's.

My great grandparents on my father's side were sent to Australia from Bongland, my mother was born in Leeds and here I am in the USA banging out FOB chinks on a weekly basis.

It's great to be an Anglo.

I'm sorry, but you kangaroo-fuckers were deemed not to be human, much less Anglo. That's why you were sent to the penal colonies of Australia in the first place.

My moms a direct decent of Isaac Alerton from the Mayflower. My dads palestinian though so im not pure but I do have blue eyes.

The Huwhite mans burden

i don't care about arabs having sex with white women in general but that is absolutely disgusting that an anglo woman would ruin her lineage with a camel fucker's sperm.

Oregonian reporting

t. Texan spic

you might as well just say serial killer reporting.

You're right, I should head back and hand over my green card to the first Somali nigger so he can culturally enrich the United States instead.

If you can't trace you Angloness all the way back to the Kingdom of Northumbria, why even bother peasant?

Go to bed, you have to police call the motor pool at 0730 tomorrow.

Oddly enough my dad has blue eyes and my mom has brown eyes. Her lineage wasnt pure to begin with since I have some native american too.

Dad side came over on the ship Anne. So 1623.
Mother side has direct ties to Colony of Virginia.

Both sides had family that fought on both sides of the Revolutionary War.

I would love to return, if I would not be murdered for the color of my skin. Its actually a fascinating aspect of history that has been completely memory holed behind the peace love ganja bullshit cultivated by Bob Marley.

Black Jamaicans are fervently nationalistic to the point of murdering to preserve "their" ethnostate. You see, it's fine when they do it because muh colonialism, yet if a white person were to do this... well we just have to have a world war that consumes 100 million lives right?

Mother's side of the family has a signer of the Declaration of Independence, a Supreme Court justice, and Supreme Court Chief Justice. Father's side immigrated to Virginia and took injun land to farm.

How does it make you feel that everyday more people speak Spanish in your country?

One of my ancestors commanded George Washington's unit in the French and Indian War. You're wrong about Anglo supremacy; Hitler was right that we have more in common with the Germans than anyone else.

You're an idiot.

Northumbrians is the name of a low born Orcish settlement bred from the foul mixture of Romans and indigenous Britons.

If you cant trace your lineage back to Wodan himself then why even bother living to spread your tainted seed?

So you think it's possible to somehow be Anglo without being Saxon?

Bloodline really got fucked around 1860's.

t. old North Adams stock

Have you read Ben Franklin's statement on Germans?

He said all Germans are racially inferior with the exception of the Saxons who are a minority

I don't give a fuck what that degenerate syphilitic thought

also, the germanic tribes left very little in the genepool of Anglos.

Anglos are actually predominantly Celtic

based founding fathers lmao

Posting. Third over on the Mayflower.

I have ancestors who were decorated veterans of the revolutionary war and every war since.

Thomas Mayhew is my x-great granddad and i have to go back to 1600s to find non americans in my family tree checking in

Cabron, vivir en Jersey o NY es una puta pesadilla. Soy doctor y no puedo nisiquiera practicar medicina sin aprender este puto idioma porque la mayoria de los gordos que se enferman son mexicanos.

Only have verification back to Civil War. I need to dig more on Rev War resources - family was here then, but nothing in muster rolls I have found.