Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V

THE YUGO MEME HAS FINALLY ENDED

RURIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Praise waifu, who art in Academia
Hallowed be her chest

Rin's voice tone and faces after this part were so good. Can't wait for raws so I can take screenshots. And maybe fap.

I summon Plaguespreader Zombie in ATK mode, your move Sup Forums

Oh damn.

He still would have lost
>Destroy Crystal Bell by battle
>Parasite Fusioner which is equipped either negates battle destruction which Crystal Wing can negate or doesn't do anything, sending both itself and Crystal Bell to grave
>Crystal Bell can ss the synchro and parasite fusioner from the grave (Crystal Wing anime effect is limited to field)
>Parasite Fusioner effect activates which allows her to immediately fusion summon since it was ss
>copy the burn damage effect

Crystal Bell's first effect reads as follows:
>Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster in either player's graveyard: until the end of this turn, this effect becomes the same as that monster's.

>le tricked :^))))

The Yuu's are classified Z-ARC
The Ruri's are classified RAY-A

What the fuck does this mean?

Yuri cutest Yu confirmed

I COPY THE EFFECT OF MY CONSTELLAR PLEIADES

GENIUS MOVE

anagram for A CRAZY RA
get ready for goddo breizu kanon ver. 2016
or 2017

can someone impose Rins rape face over Yugos one loss?

they literally mean nothing

Who was the artist for this again? Reverse sauce lookup isn't getting any positives for me.

>Z-ARC
>Z
The last letter of the alphabet which signifies the end, in this case destruction.

>RAY-A
The first letter of the alphabet which can be referred to as the beginning or creation.

I COPY CYBER DRAGON INFINITY AND ATTACH ONE OF YOUR MONSTERS AS XYZ MATERIAL

Crystal Bell's effect activates by targeting the monster in the graveyard.
Pleiades' activates by detaching 1 Xyz material.

Using CB targeting Pleiades would probably just let you target and bounce a card on the field.

>Yugo meme is over
So the writers aren't COMPLETE hacks

get in line plant muncher

New cards from the duel

>end of arc
>ray of beginning
???

Yugo is now dead or near dead after his devastating loss to infested!Rin. Even if Edo finds the defeated Yugo, there will be nothing left to revive him given that he failed on his mission to save Rin. Yuya might have to be the one to deinfest Rin, probably with Clear/Crystal Wing and his pendulums.

Second effect for anyone who cares
>If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard: target a "Wind Witch - Winter Bell" and a Level 4 or lower monster in your graveyard; special summon them.

Winter Witch's effect is the same as Crystal Bell's first effect, except restricted to your own graveyard and LV4 or lower Wind Witches

>Yus destroy
>Yuzus create
It all comes full circle from episode 45.

He's obviously not dead and just because he failed once he's not going to stop trying and give his cards to Yuya.

Yugo is getting fucked one more time.

>ib4 he dies in edos arms and tells him to give yuya clear/crystal wing

I hope they release Wind Witches, they look fun

>People will keep memeing this the next feel weeks

Well since Kaito really got thrown out of the tower I guess it could happen.

Hopefully there'll be another Tag Force game, so Shark can finally have his Rio's

looks like a similar area

Did he die?

His last duel will be against Yuri.

Sadly no, Shun saved him.
We can hope his relevance did die along with his dignity though.

Who animated this week?

dat cute lil ass tho

with the end of one meme comes the start of another

Whos the bigger slut between Rin and Serena?

He's pretty well beat up after his fall from the tower and the duel from Rin. He's pretty much in no state to rescue Rin after that, let alone duel. Look at what happened to Shun in standard after he lost to Sora. He took damage to his ribs which took a long time to heal.

It might be a ruse now like the rocket and Yuya vs Yugo.

That's probably going to Sawatari given he still hasn't faced Yuri yet.

A shame. Why did Shun even save his manlet ass? From his point of view, his last encounter with him ended with Kaito almost carding him.

Parasite Fusioner also looks pretty good.

I just want an Arc-V Yu-Gi-Oh! game

We'll probably see it again when Ruri duels Shun and likely is also in Serena's deck and probably will be in Yuzu's as well.

>He's pretty well beat up after his fall from the tower and the duel from Rin. He's pretty much in no state to rescue Rin after that, let alone duel. Look at what happened to Shun in standard after he lost to Sora. He took damage to his ribs which took a long time to heal.
>rides up and down staircase
>thrown off D-Wheel and crashes
>blasted in the face
I'm pretty sure he won't duel ever again

>can substitute itself for Poly and material
Why can't predator plants have this shit

>what the fuck am i reading.jpg

>tfw no more World Championship games after the travesty that was World Duel Carnival

Cause always, he will believe in him

So the Ruris are CED and the Yus are BLS? I knew Konami would bring Chaos back. Praise Konami and ARC-V.

Yuri will probably be revealed to have a bug in his ear too. He probably does run it, we just haven't seen it yet.

lmao, he'll be fine in a handful of episodes guaranteed

>Arc-V is full of waifubaits
>No new Tag Force game.

So how many episodes until they reveal Ritual Yuya as the big bad?

>Rins worried face
>upside down book

But Hitotsu ni is already the true big bad.

literally never ever
when will ritualfags learn

What kind of gear is that on the left book?

Arc v figures never

>Later fag

ancient gear

The D-Wheel is destroyed. He usually duels with it given that it's the symbol of the relationship that he and Rin had. The fact that it's destroyed is pretty symbolic.

I don't think that Yugo will not stop trying to save Rin. But right now at this moment he's pretty powerless to save Rin. I think that ultimately it will fall onto Yuya to save Rin and purge her of her parasite. I mean Yuya has the means to try and connect with her given the Synchro Pendulum he has.

If Yugo does get nommed by Yuya and thus the Synchro Pendulum form of Odd-Eyes is unlocked maybe it and Nirv High Pal will form the scales to save Rin.

Yusei Gear.

That's what they want you to think

>Revival Zero is actually a ritual to summon Hitotsuni

Metal Gear

It pains me that instead actual developed episodes with Rin and Ruri(the two characters that need it) we get sanders and more original casts being downplayed fro previous characters.

>KFC man
>duel monkey

I think that's pretty much a given. Use HITOTSU NI to break down the barriers between dimensions and the Ruris to recreate the dimensions as one singular dimension.

Is Duel Monkey "Mystery Duelist?"

Because I kind of want "Mystery Duelist" to just be very obviously Yuzu in a mask

Duel monkey is battle beast

I think the purpose of Sanders and crew is to cut the size of the Lancers down. And given that Gongenzaka is indeed cut down, they partially succeeded in their plan to forestall the Lancers.

Hopefully Gongenzaka gets his Benkei moment where he takes all of the attacks that are directed to Yuya and goes out gloriously.

Oh great, now "Mystery Duelist" can be very obviously Yuzu in a mask!

>when she sees Yugo's Yugo

I think you mean when she steps on it.

>???, Envoy of the Beginning
>???, Envoy of the End
Hype.

>when he runs Dichrodric Mirror

Ah so that's why Yuya's sudden increasingly effective in EGAOism. He's subconsciously using his power to destroy things to break the minds of others.

Yugo deserved it tbqh

>mfw waiting for Serena's Fusion faces

Which mystery duelist? if you are talking about 121 it's jack

No, that's obviously not the case. The writers were trying to show, albeit clumsily, that he became a good entertainer in Synchro.

>Yuzu's brainwashing wears off after looking at this face.

Red dragon. Can't really see the details but I don't think it's a Clear Wing evolution.

Body shape looks like Starve Venom

I see Odd-Eyes with a new form. I wonder if it is going to be a Synchro Pendulum or Fusion Pendulum though?

That's blatantly Odd-Eyes blue orbs on it's chest. Those horns look like Odd-Eyes too. It's as if, it had a love child with Starve Venom.

Pretty sure it's fusion pendulum, it has legs, unlike Clear Wing

Did he inherit Yoko's fuckface too? Y-yamero

It's either Odd Eyes or Starve Venom's.

Probably a Fusion Pendulum. It reminds me of Starve Venom.

Inherited Yoko's everything except chest and hair

Looks undeniably like an Odd-Eyes Starve Venom hybrid.

Oh, wonder why they listed him as "Mystery" when the summaries say Jack shows up

Even the pose looks like Starve Venom now that I look closely.

The colour of the dragon is definitely odd-eyes. The body looks like starve venom.

FINALLY!
ALL HAIL RIN