Redpill me on North Africans, are they white? If so, why do they get so much flack in Europe?

Redpill me on North Africans, are they white? If so, why do they get so much flack in Europe?

>are these brown, literal niggers white?

No, they are Arabic.

Inbred Arab Africans

Islam meets mad max except everyone black.

native north African=berber/amazigh
we are white(Mediterranean)
my great grandmother had blonde hair w/ blue eyes>arabic
kys ahmed

>european racial chart guide.tga

So we dont claim them unless its about Ancient Egypt?

Berbers is not arabs. I camped with Berbers in Sahara two years ago.

More Arab than White DESU

Arabs are definitely white. White people come in other colors besides freakin pale. We have a lot of diversity as people. I've seen Arabs be with white women(not affiliated with islam) and have blonde haired kids. Plus, I seen a picture on Facebook of this couple adopting Syrian children and they looked freaking swedish

We're not talking about ancient egyptians we are talking about modern north africans. Even then they weren't white, but they sure as hell weren't fucking sub saharan african.

>Arabs are definitely white
kys ahmed
ah ok

fuck off and die /sg/

Absolute filth! They are much worse than the american nigger, come to swedistan and do a case study

So? I've seen nig nogs having a blonde haired child.

they have their own flag and language, i think the UN must start creating new race categories to accommodate everyone, just how they accommodated the different genders.
why not just have a category called north african?

doesn't matter if they are white they are still muslim

>why the hate
They can't follow rules, they can't assimilate into anything other than their own culture, they commit the most crimes, they steal, they rape (Cologne sexual assaults), they complain all the time about their supposedly victimhood.

They are so fucking bad French cucks would rather hang out with Niggers than have anything to do with Maghrebis.

what about kabyles?

>tfw you're brothers with THE African R1 Chad

Fuck arabs
t. Berber

That map is outdated by 5000 years

Most Maghrebis I knew tend to identify themselves as Arab Muslims, so I can't really say anything about self-identified Kabyles, though my opinion about them is rather neutral than negative.

We wuz whites and shieeet.

They're a mix of native North-Africans, Europeans and Arabs. I wouldn't say they are white, they're kind of their own thing.

I'm North African and identify as white.

hello gma
i am kabyle

Berbers absolutely were white a couple thousand years ago but have since the past 1400 years absorbed Arab blood. But genetically the Berbers were closer to native Europeans than to any other Africans.

Whites are only a sub-group of the caucasian race
Semitic peoples are caucasian but not white
And they mostly get flack bc of their retarded culture and islam

>are they white?

Are they anglo/saxon?

youre not white though? post a picture of your skin so we can all laugh at you sandman