Jojo thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

We can't protect his smile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHVBzLGAIbU
youtube.com/watch?v=KQAbqueiwrg&feature=youtu.be
pastebin.com/Au9vySJC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does jojo go to shit after part 3 bros?

(you)

Because your taste has yet to improve

Create a Stand Cry for Waifoo Fighters.

WAAAAAAAATEEEEER!

*moisty sounds of water*

Why is F.F so cute ?

A perfect combination of both zoophilia y necrophilia

>his only exposure to post SC JJBA is the Part 4 anime
laughingstandusers.png

How do I draw like Jojo?

>zoophilia
>necrophilia
>a great body
>Pure and innocent like snow
>Not too manly or femenine, balanced
>Funny
Is this the recipe to make the best girl?

Got you covered senpai

Gonna start part 5
Whats the best coloured translation available?

jjca they have it about half way in good translations
you can check the pastebin for the fully colored version in jap

>best coloured translation

i just finished Dragon's Dream fight.
Underrated fight, the stand is amazing and the fight is good enough.

The only translations of Part 5 that are finished are fucking trash ones. The only decent one is only about 3/5s of the way through and is currently only in BW with a few chapters done on the coloured version.

Wait its not finished yet?
The coloured versions isnt translated?
Did like everyone skip 5?

I don't get the hate for the Punishment Ward arc really. I didn't like Yo-Yo Ma but the rest of it was fine. They could have been a little bit shorter but other than that there was literally nothing wrong with it. Glad you're enjoying it at least.

JoJo's Colored Adventure would be my best bet, although I haven't actually reread through it myself yet.

I think I have it down

No they just tolerated the bad translations for the past 15 years. There's a reason a lot of people in the English fanbase don't like Part 5. It's unfortunate because it's actually really good.

Does Crazy Diamond EVER smile?

Part 5 has had bad translations for over 15 years. JoJo's Coloured Adventure (the team who translates the coloured digital scans) have decided that they will also do the first good translation of Part 5 since they've done every other Part in colour (except 7 and 8 because they're lower priority and 8 is still going) and no one else has tried to do a good translation of Part 5. Because there isn't already a good BW one available, they're doing BW translations first since it's quicker to do than the coloured version so they can get a good version of Part 5 out as quickly as possible. Coloured Part 5 is low priority as a result and won't be done for years probably. The good translation for Part 5 will hopefully be done sometime next year. For now you just need to deal with the bad one that butchers characterisation and makes stuff up. Just know that what you're reading isn't indicaive of Part 5's quality. You'll notice a pretty drastic dip when you go from where the good ones currently end to the bad ones. That's purely because of the translations themselves and not the manga. They absolutely fucking butchered the final battle too.

Reading part 6 i'm realizing something:
Jotaro cares about Jolyne, sure, he's an autistic 1.90 asshole but, he spend almost his entire life trying to make the world a better place and keeping his wife and daughter away of the danger.

Yeah, Jotaro and Jolyne's relationship and how it affected both of them is one of Araki's best achievements in the writing department. It's really well done and it humanises Jotaro more and also acts as a great catalyst for Jolyne's development.

>Jotaro cares about Jolyne
No, really?

Stands don't have emotions other than being horny

>That face
I know its a tense as fuck scene but jotaros face really makes me chuckle

>Baby face

>jotaro cares about jolyne
yeah, being an absent father throughout her childhood and teen years really shows how much he cares.

Jotaro's always cared, but he's always been terrible at expressing it. Araki says that Jotaro thinks that other people find it easy to read his own emotions, and thus doesn't overtly show any more than he already does. So he comes off as being very cold and aloof, when really he's just quiet and introverted.

It's cool when you see the rare occasions when Jotaro's emotions are clear to see - his fury and humiliation with Steely Dan, his affection for Polnareff and Kakyoin, and his tearful embrace with the only surviving members of his team when Stardust Crusaders finishes. And he becomes a little more willing to make his feelings known in the later parts too, telling Koichi how much he appreciated him, entrusting Josuke with his life with the Ratt shit, and his treatment of Jolyne in general. He's got emotions, they're just hard to see.

Can't imagine him being too wild about his wife, though. He always seemed actively repulsed by romance in general, and conceived Jolyne at age 21 in what was almost definitely an unintentional pregnancy in an unhappy marriage that ended in divorce. I got the impression that he was just going through the motions there and wasn't really capable of being a good husband, even if he tried to be.

whitesnake expresses a lot of pucci's internalized anger

King Crimson is constantly pissed off

>GER as favorite design

Kakyoin said his Hierophant Green was emo as fuck

Whitesnake seems to express Pucci's self-doubt, hostilty, disgust, anger and other 'undesirable' emotions in general. Shows how much he had repressed.

Wish we'd got to see it around DIO, I bet it would've been uncomfortably sexual.

I create really shitty paint shops, any requests?

>Joestar curse
>He try to protect his daughter from that shit
>Travel around the world fighting stand users
Sure, he's the worst dad.

turn this into pucci

Jobin dreaming about fucking Josuke while dressed as a beetle.

Pixelfag is that you? really sounds like pixelfag

Carnes face shop to Emporio when hes doing the pose with WR

I'm guy behind this

Will do and in the moment. is beyond my skill

>Hierophant Green is emo af
>Star Platinum is angry af
>Smugscian Red
>Funny Chariot
> Hermit Purple is... hermit purple

Alright, how about Jobin wearing a beetle hat?

which one would you choose as your faithful husbando?

Nah, SP is happy af. Have you seen his smile while punching shit?

DIO, he's rich af.

I dunno, Splat was violent, but mostly it seemed happy rather than angry. Look at all the times where it grinned terrifyingly upon beating someone up, even as Jotaro himself remained stoic as ever.

Maybe after Pucci

Pucci can afford 800$ pants. theyre both rich

Jotaro's pants
200.000 yens actually is= $1.963

If there's a guarantee that he wouldn't kill me, then DIO. He's rich, beautiful, powerful and influential. And freakishly charismatic and intelligent, too. Not to mention that he'd probably turn you into a vampire rather than let you get all old and wrinky.

You know what, even if DIO is going to kill me then I'd pick him. Fucking two birds one stone.

One of the things I really liked about Jotaro in Part 3 were the subtle ways he used SP to express himself

he would constantly want to have sex tho

>Sass Platinum

Thanks man

Oh yeah, shit. If he's a FAITHFUL husbando like the post said then presumably one person would now have to fulfill all of the lust that he'd previously shared with an entire harem of girls.

Is that even possible for one mortal?

I know it was only posted a couple of threads back, but I still can't get over how perfect
>youtube.com/watch?v=hHVBzLGAIbU
would be for SBR's ED. Whichever user suggested it has great taste.

Knowing it won't be, if we even get an SBR adaptation, is causing my heart to waver.

he'd want you to give him children
which would most probably come out ugly as sin

Araki based a certain character on this guy. Guess who?

Magenta Magenta?

kars

wrong.
wrong.
wrong.

Hint: look at his face.

why is part 4 full of manlets

>Water
FF? Angelo? Dark Blue Moon?

Okuyasu due to the face scars

wrong.

Ret hot chilli pepper

God now that you mention it, I bet he'd be fucking insufferable if he had one partner he refused to cheat on, and wanted shitspawn.

>Is it done yet?
>Is it done yet?
>ALRIGHT IT'S DONE
>Okay let's go again, try for twins this time

>Why is part 1/2 full of giants?

Wrong.
And we have a winner!

Hamon

Bullshit! they look nothing like him

but they look nothing alike.

Forgot the users name

akira toryiama

>When Akira fight against Diego

Good work user

>The prime numbers

what the fuck does okuyasu do all day? he lives in an abandoned house with his special needs father

Wait for josuke to comeback, and cry like a bitch over a picture of his brother

Was on vacation, had no internet

>MAD Updated
youtube.com/watch?v=KQAbqueiwrg&feature=youtu.be

>Erotic Storied Pastebin (DirtySmut)
pastebin.com/Au9vySJC

Again, I need your guys' suggestions for the MAD. Much appreciated

Thanks, now Jobin, that's first beetle I have drawn in my life be wary

Fucking based

how can three brothers be so different.

A N I M E

>three

>brother (female)

>three brothers

i meant thee siblings or whatever. my english isnt perfect

I love it. Thank you user.

My situation was eerily similar to his. Aside from the murdered brother who'd previously abused the special-needs parent deal.

A lot of time and effort goes into keeping Papa Nijimura content and safe, though Stray Cat moving in at the end would have helped a lot. Okuyasu probably doesn't much care about maintaining the house, and it's a dump anyway, so other than keeping himself and his dad fed and clean it's probably all trying to help his dad mentally. I'd like to hope that he tries to engage him with multiple things - art, reading, music, TV, helping out with chores, maybe even going outside if he feels up to it (given that the guy was out in broad daylight in People of Morioh it looks like this happened) and stuff.

Okuyasu probably doesn't devote that much time to study as a direct result of how exhausting it is being your parent's carer. And he has to deal with chronic self-doubt as a result of Keicho always calling him a worthless idiot, too. Poor kid. Bet he just plays videogames and faps and stuff whenever he's not caught up in stand bullshit.

One had a gnarled foot and was probably darker because he was already a shitty mutant, one turned out alright except he was raised by other people and the other has a vagina.