WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP GIVE THEM BETTER FOOD?!

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP GIVE THEM BETTER FOOD?!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gHvNu
archive.is/gHvNu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More filling than the hearty thumbs up they got from other countries.

I've never had Vienna sausages, at least those ones in a can. Am I missing out? They seem pretty low quality.

they are awful, potted meat is superior

pretty much small hotdogs
so no

Beggars can't be choosers.

Beggers can't be choosers

All hail the hivemind

>what are MREs for $700

Beggars can't be choosers.

>get free candy
>complain

what the fuck is their problem?

>what the fuck
>they’re giving us food I don’t want!
I fucking hate shitskins.

The cuck had taken the bait, repeat the cuck has taken the bait.

tastier than a delicious thought or an oven fresh prayer

I never knew Ricans were bigger whiners than the fucking nigs until this

small, wet, turkey dogs
so yeah they're pretty gross
better than spam and decent with bread though

>just lost house, everything is depressing as hell
>have to eat depressing processed plastic skittles to survive

Vienna sausages are unhealthy as fuck, but there's a shitton of calories in each tin

>unhealthy as fuck
explain?

Throw in an Arizona iced tea for the lulz.

High sodium

>white house approved

As if Trump or anyone on his direct team signed off on the contents of these meals. Probably the same meals Obama's white house gave out for FEMA. But lordy republicans are evil!

IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR TREVON

WURZ MUH FILAY MINYUNZ???

Canned Vienna sausages are the worst food you can get, although I did know a guy who had a taste for them. Imagine the lowest quality hotdog, waterlogged to the consistency of a World War I soldier's feet after a month in the trenches. Homeless people refuse them.

Vienna sausages fried in soy sauce and a little sugar were a staple for me growing up. I still love it.

Might these actually just be donated meals? I could see church groups just bundling up a bunch of random donated items and making "meal kits" out of them.

Most canned food is high on Sodium.

TRUMP BTFO!

How DARE FEMA not give them Lobster Thermidor with Port and Creme Brulee! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!

Those are quick energy foods. Enough energy to get out of a disaster area.

i guess if you're 80 years old with high blood pressure maybe it matters?

>Calories
>sodium
>in a small tin

So just around what a starving person needs in a disaster zone?

Even here, where the recipe originated, Vienna sausages are bland entry tier sausages. So their canned copycat version most probably isn't any better. Best Euro sausages come from Poland imo.

its, like, YOUR country dude.
y'know, 'Oh say can you see..', all that shit?
thats them too. WE should save Burgers from starvation now, or fucking what?

M8 it's shitty proscessed meat. Enjoy your low test, fat body

Fucking skittles?
FUCKING SKITTLES!?
Drumpf has gone too far.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A SPORK?!!! WHY IS TRUMP HANDING OUT WEAPONS IN PUERTO RICO?!!!

>wtf trump why no aid?
>trump sends aid
>wtf trump why are you sending aid
Why even try to help if these faggots are just going to complain?

Sell PR already. Hell grant them independence. They are a huge drain on national budget and do nothing. They are basically Eric Cartmen of US territories.

fake
>Tump hater

Also this shit is fake news, god i hate fucking liberals pretending to care about us but in reality they are just using PR situation to make Trump look back and push their agenda. Most people here are satisfied with Fed gov work.

>lemon pudding
>snickers
>peanuts
>sardines in hot spicy sauce
>pineapple fruit cup

got that post irma from national guard.

You're welcome, Jose.

Fucking ingrates. All these mud races are the same, the only reason they exist in the modern world is the whit man's charity and what do we get in return? They spit in our face.

At what point have we given enough? At what point have they asked for too much?

kek

>random shit pulled from your ass
>LE PROCESSED MEAT MAKES YOU HAVE LE LOW TEST XDDDD
brainlet

It's going to supplement their daily sodium intake. Not a bad move desu. Electrolytes and sugar for energy.

>boo hoo, we're being fed, fuck drumpf

>Puerto Rico
>part of the US

Lol you can own a slave doesn't mean you invite him in for dinner

>Better than spam
I'll kill you brudda

Bullshit fema meals have the logo on it

>Skittles, and a spoon
cant claim, Trump has no humor

*Look bad

not in the budget

I'm sure Trump and Melania were up late packing those snack packs together especially for the people in Puerto Rico.

They're horrible, but strangely addicting, like spam

the liberal super hero san juan mayor is hording all the good shit archive.fo/gHvNu

That and they are handing out MRE's

>Now what should we add mister Trump, what about these M&Ms
>NO, THOSE ARE MINE, GIVE THEM THE WEIRD LIMITED EDITION SKITTLES

>1 hat by this ID

They don't have to eat it. If it is not good enough for them, then starve to death to protest the charity people are providing voluntarily.

I ate them when I was a kid. I remember them tasting really good.

Retards who don't prep complaining about shit others give them.

>skittles and pigeon dicks.
we used to get that filth when we went to the range. it's a mre for homeless people. goddamn the army. i still have mudbutt from years of being poisoned. you're welcome.

Shoulda sent them all of Moochelle's school lunch leftovers.

Liberals are never happy.

spam is fucking delicious

Why does this exist

I’d rather have the sausages and skittles senpai.

I bet you're a mix of some type of chink

"White House approved." Right, because the White House approves every single emergency ration menu ... there's an office in the West Wing that does nothing but review the caloric and nutritional content of prepackaged, long storage meals.

>his area didn't receivea box with a note inside, 2 chef boyardee cans, milk, cereal, chocolate and granola bars, raisins, potato chips, peanut butter crackers and a lot of other goodies. Plus a pack of water bottles.

Not NICE

this is a good sign the President isn't micromanaging
someone probably gave the job of making the meal to a Sup Forumsack

lmao what if a nuke hit when they were taking this photo?

This looks fake, is this what they are actually handing out as emergency food?

It looks more like a cheap attempt to generate outrage by vacuum packing unhealthy snacks and potted meat.

Islanders can actually cook spam such that it doesn’t taste like meat jello. It’s fucking sorcery.

Word up, Polish sausage are the bomb

[The topic]? [emphasis on small things]! Isn't it [Current year] do people even use that anymore! Why doesn't Lumpf give them [Upper class consumables], LOL! Drumpf blumpf rumpf cheeto kins btfo'd!

REEEEE THE FREE FOOD MUST BE EXQUISITE

TAKE MORE OF MY TAX DOLLARS JUST DON'T ASK ME TO PERSONALLY MAKE OR BUY FOOD FOR THESE BROWN SAVAGES I'M A PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL, NOT A COMPETENT PERSON REEEEEEEEE

People donate food, evil media spins it as a bad thing

Canned meat is so fucking good.

I look like Johnny Tsunami

Jesus, i'm mega retarded tonight. meant to post together but i'm sleepy

Trump should send them some of these.

Oh no, my gibs aint gib enuff. Impeach.

lol sup hawaii

Wrong. They are an unicorporated territory, nothing more. It's like saying you're obligated to help Canada because you still own them. Owning a country doesn't make them a part of your country. Time and time again they reject the opportunity to become a state, and now they want the same help our actual states get. Doesn't work that way. You're either a state in the union or not.

True

We should send all of our treasure to feed them beef Wellington ensemble like good christians

Taste great all these niggers saying otherwise haven't had them. Granted they are not good for you but that wasn't what you asked.

>protein
>grain
>dessert

What's the problem?

fake and gay
supplies are being horded by mayor with armed guards
archive.is/gHvNu

Shit that's basically like the MREs us soldiers live on. It's not a gourmet meal but it gives you what you need. It's fuel, not a culinary experience.

was this comped?

So, how many tins of wieners have you eaten so far?

Oh yeah, cause they are eating this shit for the next decade. You niggerfaggot cunt.

Does that crazy PR mayor still want FEMA supplies or not?

Give a mouse a cookie and it will want some milk. Give a mouse some milk and it will want a nap.

Give a mouse cookie, milk, nap, emergency diesel, emergency supplies and NYC chef tapas?

Trump personally gave them a list of what food to send over. He said 'let them eat skittles'

750 kcals
16g protein
43g fat
95g carbs
62g sugar

what's the problem? it's energy and meant for survival

People who have never dealt with any kind of conflict in their life think it's reasonable to have three course meals in an emergency situation for millions of people.