Niggers are violen-

>Niggers are violen-

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/10.1525/sp.2011.58.2.257?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this just further skews the statistics and is basically saying less than 1% of the population commits more than half of all violent crimes

t

Oh ok. Well why don't you move to the south side of chicago then? How about inner city detroit? Very cheap. Or wait, better yet, why not move to africa?

IN ANY GIVEN YEAR really changes the meaning dont cha think??

You know you can buy a house in Detroit for about $100 right now?

What a deal right? Why aren't you jumping at the opportunity?

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites.
GTFO

Don't give me your bullshit routine, give the sources and links and I may trust you

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime.

jstor.org/stable/10.1525/sp.2011.58.2.257?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

So 2% of black men are violent criminals. Why do I get the feeling that if I looked up what percentage of non-black men are violent criminals it would be less than 1%?

2 percent is exactly the number of young adult blacks.

Oh wait, I didn't even read the 'in a given year' part. So actually, AT LEAST 2% of black men are violent criminals!

2% in any given year.

This is actually a pretty damning statistic.

Think about the prime age range where a man would commit violent crime. Perhaps we’ll say 18-48, or 30 years.

Let’s forget about repeat offenders for a moment. This posits that, each year, 2% of male niggers will commit a violent crime.

So let’s pick a nigger at random. In the first year, there’s a 98% chance he won’t commit a violent crime. But run that experiment over 30 years, and it turns out a nigger male, selected at random, has a
30% chance of committing at least one violent crime within that time window.

I don’t know if you have any grasp on crime demographics, but that’s fucking insane. It’s ridiculously high.

And this, of course, leaves out all the low-level crime, misdemeanors, and social ills wrought by the nigger during his lifetime. You have no clue what you’re talking about, and you’ve actually proven our point for us.

>any given year
>average lifespan 70 years
that's an awfully hot coffee pot

>violent crime
Now post all crimes

Selecting at random isn't fair as someone who has committed a violent crime in the past is much more likely to commit another in the future. 30% is the maximum possible probability that any given black man will be a violent thug at some point in his life and 2% is the minimum.

Most murders in chocolate cities go unsolved so just think of how many nigs get away with other violent crimes. They are just counting the ones who are convicted.

Haha! Where do people get this shit.

Black subculture is literally it's cool to be a criminal.
Not surprising they commit crimes.
There's this globalist liberal mass media that feeds this belief to them everyday.
Monkey see monkey do.

It's worse, the nationwide murder clearance rate is 60-70% and in chocolate cities it's 10% (detroit) to 30% (chicago). If 60-70% of blacks murderers actually got convicted the stats would look much worse.