Danganronpa 3

youtube.com/watch?v=CuYPkZBabBU

Where can I buy Dead or Lie CD?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOPE

Most of stage play actors are pretty spot on with the characters.

HAM
A
N
D
S

REEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Why are there three bicycles, two weedmen, two traps and two fatties?

Nanami is the only one cute enough to give me a stroke. The others are more on the beautiful side so it doesn't work.

His actor had too much fun.

Akane actress was fucking perfect.

When i see Junko i always see Harley

Junko is Harley Quinn with Joker's personality.

In the manga version of the game, it is shown that Leon was quite close with Sayaka, due to their similaries with music, as Sayaka was an idol, and Leon wanted to change his title to Ultimate Musician. It is also implied that during the first murder, Leon just wanted to calm Sayaka down when she locked herself in the shower. Leon had never thought of murdering someone else, so he tried to reason with her. When he broke into the shower, however, he accidentally stabbed Sayaka in the stomach, which resulted in her death

Who the fuck wrote the manga?

Two Yamato?

Do you think Hajime was a good dad to his daughter with Mikan?

Does she even look like Hinata?

Probably named her Chiaki

Post lewd Sonia.

DR1
SDR2
DR3

Which killing game do you think you'd survive if you were inserted into them as the 17th student or 15th Branch Leader. You wouldn't have your knowledge of the events but you could make an assumption based on what you do know now.

I definitely think I could survive DR1. Don't follow notes, don't meet people at night unless you're in a group, and definitely don't visit someone's soundproofed bedroom. Then I just wait for Naegi and co. to hope me out of there.

DR2 might be easier if not for Chapter 3. All the murders except 3 were attended for specific victims. Teruteru wanted to murder the deranged Nagito, Peko only wanted Mahiru for her role in Natsumi's deatb, Gundam decision to kill Nekomaru was probably influenced by the lattrr's status as a robot, and Nagito killed himself for Chiaki. If I don't get RNG disease in 2-3 then it's probably smooth sailing.

I would be one of the first victims in Mirai-hen. No way I would survive.

She looks more like a MC to me than the robot guy.

I guess if you're both crazy you'd fuck each other eventually

Do the Remnants of Despair participate in a lot of orgies?

The three characters will be playable.

If Amerifats ever convert this series into western movies then i could imagine her looking like that. I think that only Celeste should remain japanese due to her design and backstory. She suppose to be a gook who wants to be caucasian european after all.

3 MCs?

I hope we will get to play as Hagakures grandson

So how shit are the anime sales

What I see in DRv3:

-Naegi's brain in robot
-Hinata and Mikan daughter
-Hagakure and Kanon son

Who are the other 13 Sup Forums?

Beta Designs as characters.

>still pushing this dead meme

I would say SDR2 since like you said most of the murders were for specific victims and all I need to do to avoid the disease is to get lucky

Beta Akane returning with her beta design, personality NOT AT ALL CHANGED

>Naegi's brain in robot
>it's actually Komaru's

***,600位/***,552位 (***,746 pt) [*,**5予約] 2016/09/28 ダンガンロンパ3 -The End of 希望ヶ峰学園- Blu-ray BOX I (初回生産限定版)

At this rate, it would be in top 5 of the season, after Love live, B Project, Thunderbolt, New game. In can rise into top 3 or out of top 10, depends on the later episodes.
It's a box sale with low price, so doesn't matter that much. The anime was just a gift for players in the beginning after all

Getting rid of Hangman gambit
Breaking some traditions like having the big breasted brown slut live or double murder case 3
Playing multiple characters from their viewpoint of the investigation scenes more often
Cases that are on par the later halves of DR2

Shit, that's far better than I thought.

I thought with the amount of work the watchers must do first it's a niche of a niche and it would barely sell.

>box sale with low price
How low? I wonder if they can at least strike even with the sales.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Souda's wife's son

Sonda
(Son of Sonia and Souda)

We've had questionable homos and bisexuals. When's an actually gay character that isn't a stereotype? Peko literally friendzones Hajime so it's not like they have to be attracted to the MC either.

>How low? I wonder if they can at least strike even with the sales.
For example Berserk box sale: ¥ 18,072, 140 minutes
Dangan box sale: ¥ 11,084, 138 minutes

>an actually gay character that isn't a stereotype
That's too much to ask for japan. Besides all DR characters are stereotypes

Have a Hard Gay character that survives the whole game only to be killed in a supplementary work

Or a black character that isn't fucking worthless

I think the anime is pretty good and I'm glad they did fairly well. Maybe all the anime bigwigs are relieved that giving the absolute madman Kodaka two (2) anime wasn't a bad idea

fuck off nigga

>black
>not worthless

It is unbelievable how far he got with an anime that requires the viewers to play at least three games to have the barebones understanding. Truly a hopeless miracle.

Japan still doesn't know what black people are. If they aren't gangstas or basketball players they're at a loss. Kubo did it right, he just gave them all Japanese names.

Looks better than actual Naegi.

Her hair color I guess.

Wait until she pulls out an air guitar.

Wait until she's under extreme duress where a line will appear diagonally on her pupil and and a white ahoge started sprouting off the top of her head.

I just want these two to have a kissu before she dies.

Is that so much to ask?

>Getting rid of Hangman gambit
>replacing it with an even worse "Supremely Improved" one where there's dialogue running in the background as well

why would Hajime kiss a friend?

There's a nigga beta Junko, a nigga beta Sakura, and a nigga beta Nagisa. They've thought about it, it'll happen someday my basketball American friend

go away

Daily reminder that Naegi's actor is voicing Mitarai.

Yes. The best you'll have is a hug. Maybe Izuru shedding a tear at her death.

Testing his 超高校級の「ナンパ」 skills.

I dont want this smile to die.

>The best you'll have is a hug. Maybe Izuru shedding a tear at her death

I'm okay so long it's something

user...

What does that mean

she will be alive at the end for maximum pandering, don't worry

It's unfair how the DR2 cast get the happiest ending while the DR1 cast will have to contend with two thirds of its cast dead.

Why?
DR2 cast are victims, DR1 cast are horrible people

>Victims
>Destroyed the world.

>Maybe Izuru shedding a tear at her death.
He's completely emotionless, remember?

>Implying Chihiro, Ishimaru, and Sakura are horrible people

>DR1 cast are victims, DR2 cast are horrible people.

FTFY

>Mukurofags

Completely emotionless by the time of Junko knowing him. Maybe he becomes completely perfectly emotionally dead after the Tragedy of Hope's Peak Academy.

shut up
let me be desperate

they got corrupted, the school and Junko are more to blame for their fall
they closed themselves into a shelter without even caring about their families because "we are the HOPE of the future guys!", then proceeded to be traitors, kill themselves for the dumbest shit and being horrible people all around
>Mukuro
>victim

>Mukuro
>Good person
>She helped her sister to destroy the world.

>a man who murdered a school girl
> a girl who willingly covered up evidence for a murder
>a man who literally blew up a gym because he wanted to delay the test

Nagito is probably worse than the entire DR1 class combined since he's probably not even affected by Junko and is just so damn twisted with muh hope he's helping her

Each game ends on a happier, see UDG. DR2 was ambiguous at best, if you want to believe that the rest of the survivors will never wake up you absolutely are able to.

I'm not sure why people get this mad aout characters surviving at the end or not either, it's not like the writers are such hacks that they'd then stick them in another dumb killing game or something afterwards, right?

Used goods

DR2fags are pathetic.

Even if DR1 people are "horrible people", they did not committed mass murders. Hell, if you take DRIF as support for some things, Mukuro calls out Junko on needing to erase Class 78 memories since she knew they would not kill if they had them.

Remnants apologist kill yourselves with Naegi, who's also a remnant apologist.

I want to ____ Mikan Tsumiki's ____!

Use to be a kirigirifag but thise scene completely reminded me why Sayaka is better

Even if Naegi summoned up enough confidence to confess to this goddess, he'd probably get rejected. Knowing his bad luck, he'll probably botch up his confession and ended up, I don't know, punching her in the breasts.

Reminder that she was around 15yo when this picture was taken.

The only way Kirigiri could 'win' "Naegibowl" is because Sayaka's dead

Even then she couldn't, because as "11037" shows, he's still attached to her.

NaeGiri is doomed, doomed!

arr rook same

Raise and Self-Esteem?

I want to poke Mikan Tsumiki's canines

11037 also shows he remembers Leon. He didn't hate him even when he killed Sayaka. He launched himself to Monokuma, blaming him first and foremost.

Future Foundation restored the memories of all DR1 survivors (according to an email in DR2 anyway), so he most likely cherish all of his classmates, except Junko. Who he also tried to "save" in the end of DR1.

That is perfectly normal in this day and age.

Wonder if he also hides important stuff using passwords based on his other friends. I can see Naegi being the sap that does that kind of stuff.

Reminder that Naegi, Kirigiri and Togami saw all DR2 cast naked (and Sonia masturbating).

Started UDG yesterday, these kids are annoying as hell

Reminder

>Implying it's not Makoto and Komaru's inbred kid

lick armpits

K-komaru does not have a brother complex!

Get used to them. People think UDG's the darkest of DR games, especially with the kids' backgrounds. I found them as annoying as ever and the exposition kinda clunky.

DR2's cast are reformed horrible people, that's the entire point of the game's setting
DR1's cast are "the embodiments of Hope" if you can somehow take that seriously and can set aside that Junko was there the entire time and said Hope failed to rub off on her at all

>but it's unfair!
DR is absolutely not the series for you at all with that sorta mindset, fuck off. Hell if you want a dumbass plot that you're actually expected to take seriously the VLR series is there for you. DR doesn't even take itself as seriously as you guys do.

Yeah I just beat the first boss, the 'leader'.

Sad shit I suppose.