FAHRENHEIT 451 SOON

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/14/mississippi_school_district_pulls_to_kill_a_mockingbird_because_it_makes.html

>BANNING BOOKS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eBuGo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iirc correctly that book had a lot of racism and thats no okay

so get fucked

One of my favorite books in school. What a shame.

Read better books

yeah, goy, stop reading - watch ponies instead

he was saying it was one of his favorite books the school forced him to read. one of my favorites I was forced to read by the school system. they fed us mounds of blue pilled shit and didn't even let us read anything like 1984, fairenheit 451, or animal farm.

You need to be stabbed with scissors.

I'm not sure what to say. A school bans one of the best books ever written, that any child should read before age 18, because the word "nigger" makes people "uncomfortable."

I don't know if the people complaining or the school catering to the people complaining should be more ashamed.

>book inserted into the education to drum up white guilty
>blacks ban it once they learn how to read

LITERALLY SUPPORTS BANNING BOOKS

Land of the free baby

Archive it please. Don't drive traffic to fucking Slate of all places.

archive.is/eBuGo

Evereyone ITT except , , and me are faggots. The book basically is used to make it out as if black on white rape is a white supremacist hoax. Fuck Harper Lee and she can drink piss in hell.

Literally every recommended (only college credit courses have required) reading list is censored PC bullshit. This is nothing new.

THE POINT ISN'T THE FACT ITS A SHIT BOOK, THE POINT IS THAT THEY'RE BANNING BOOKS YOU FUCKNUGGET

>what is the internet

Why would anyone need a school to tell them what to read when they have a plethora of information at their fingertips?

And in Exhibit A over here we have a cuck.

Reminder some schools implement methods to punish high performing students. I can't wait to go full dystopia.
Damn, I read all 3. Our teacher was pretty great.

The same reason they're more concerned with what the other goys on faceberg are doing than living their own life. Jews are right, goys are cattle, without someone telling them what to do they're literally fucking worthless.

It didnt really. The books literally portray blacks in a positive light and condemns racism

>/mississippi_school_district

What else is new?

>implying burgers read books at all.

Maybe my teachers just didn't give a fuck but they made us read shit like murakami and storm of steel

Yea i know, if these people get their way the first things they'll be burning in mass will be history books and classics and most of everything else as well.

Those Radical Leftists don't even believe in rule of law, only feels
Atticus Finch cared about the law, free from selectivity

451 wasn't about the book burning, it was about entropy being used as a control structure.