Is "white privilege" real, Sup Forums?

Is "white privilege" real, Sup Forums?

It's "being the majority in a country" privilege.

What a stupid fucking pic.

Sure it is. Blacks are genetically incapable of competition in a free market system with a 100 IQ population.

It just isn't something that needs to be apologized for.

swap the man and woman and give her a giant rocket on her back called affirmative action

she still loses

Yes. You're privileged to belong to a superior class of people living in what so far is the best of all possible worlds. All it means is that you shouldn't take your blessings for granted.

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

Go to Zimbabwe and see black priviledge.

Where's the yarmulke?

yes but so is every other racial privilege.

Not really. Everyone gets discriminated against for superficial shit. As someone who "can pass for white" I evidently have some kind of privilege I never knew about until a nigress at my work chimped out about it.

No, Asians have higher average income. If there is a privileged race it'd be them.

Is this an illustration of the hardships of having a one deviation lower IQ than the average white?
Anyway fuck niggers

More accurate

Kek

Only in the sense that we are genetically superior therefore a black must try extra hard to be just as good as an average white person

niggers art oppressed, they just play shitty games.

nope.

Of course the nigger is running away from jail.

It is real. And it's fantastic.

Kinda (tho it's drastically exaggerated) but it's mostly caused by non-whites.

e.g. People say that some employers will hire white-sounding names before black-sounding names, so one might say WHITE PRIVILEGE and just pinpoint this(like everything else) to systematic racism, but the question is, why won't they hire blacks? Well, I do not doubt that some of them are just racist, but for the most part, they don't want anything to do with them because they're trouble. There's probably some competent&respectable black person out there who got 'robbed' off a job because he was black, but he should be angry at the 10 niggers who fucked job/gave black people a bad reputation, instead of the employer who had that reputation in mind when reading resumes.

TL;DR : When 90% of a group behave like worthless niggers, the 10% who behave like respectable citizens are assumed to be worthless niggers as well. Fix the 90%.

And with affirmative action and quotas, they NEED to hire minorities even if they don't want to, to enlist them in universities even if they don't have the grades, etc...

>swap the man and woman and give her a giant rocket on her back called affirmative action
>she still loses

Give her a giant rocket on her back, and she'll use it to fly to a gender issues lesson, then complain that she doesn't make as much money as the guy who ran to an engineering degree.

Just like blacks, tools don't help if you won't use them.

>damn dis thing slow!
>dat wite boi sure is fast.
>wait hol up...

If you've seen the longer version she doesn't realize at the end, she stands and fixes her suitcase for a few seconds then continues walking on it

Why do white people even have kids and invest insane amounts of energy into raising them? Everything is about getting your DNA to replicate and live on, all races, the better social position and nationhood the better. White people have been building the West since the beginning. "White privilege" is us paying back the dues owed to OUR parents and ancestors, because we are the recipients of the hard work of others, over millennia. So white people are supposed to pretend that their birthright, as the inheritor of the culture and genes built for them, by nature and nurture, are meaningless? Fucking preposterous. Unfortunately, white people are not perfect, and we have a giant hole of pathological altruism -- that this fucked up non-issue is even present longer than a nanosecond is proof of that. We need to fix this. We are not ASHAMED of our countries, cultures, genes, and status, we are unashamedly PROUD of them. Anything less is weakness to be exploited by others, as they hope to do, and weakness we will feel in our souls, if we are not proud of WHO WE ARE. ENOUGH. We are proud of who we are, and of whence we came. Don't like it? Tough fucking shit. "White Privilege" = handicapping ourselves in this dog eat dog world. Recognize it for what it is.

yes

It's out country. If browns don't like it they can leave

No. I don't believe in Original Sin either.

Kind of, but it needs another term. "White privilege" is just kind of hostile and misleading, and makes it sound like we should drag whites down instead of lifting blacks up.

Black people were severely mistreated for a long time and they're still affected by that today, which is the issue. They still need to take responsibility for their own actions and problems within their culture like everyone should, but they've definitely been given a harder lot in life.

That's because you're a sinner.

White privilege is doing extracurricular projects and clubs and events to supplement your resume, only to not get an internship when a minority or female with a below average resume gets picked up by Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Apple etc. And will make 6 figures out of college and be able to land a job literally anywhere in the future.

>they're still affected by that today

What a cuck. How do the other races do it?
My grandmother still has a 'No Irish, No Dogs' sign in the family. Jews are doing quite well today despite being practically banned from every job on the planet in the 50s and earlier. Asians are scoring through the roof and making serious money in this country, more on average than whites.

Why do blacks do poorly in countries that never had a history of slavery like Canada?

Think about what you are saying for a minute.

Holy shit this is perfect real life representation of the image in the OP.

No its a myth. The only real privilege is that of class privilege

Class has been linked to IQ.

not to the extent that the left pushes.
i grew up in a ghetto. the environment drains the hope from an individual. without hope, there is no need for future planning. without future planning, there is no need to improve ones-self.

i did much better after being moved to white suburbia.

For Canada, it's quite simple.

We give away welfare easily and we aren't too hard on people who grow or sell pot so these peaceful African and Haitian immigrants get their social security checks and sell drugs for undeclared extra income. They look dirt poor on paper but really, their lives aren't that bad... if you disregard all the drama that comes with dealing with stoners and other drug addicts all day every days.

"I'm leaving if trump is president" -Lots of brown people
Nobody leaves

I'd say the only thing weighing nigs down is the poor choices of their retard parents. That being said, there are plenty of people with trailer trash addict parents who received poor educations and ended up being successful in life.

>t. me 125k at 23 with (((heroin))) addict parents kek

Heil Sehnic!

No. It's rich privilege. Not all "whites" are rich.

Are other races in your country doing well besides whites? Or do they go on welfare at the same rate as blacks.

to a degree yes, though not to the level its been memed into.it also severely underestimates class privilege, which imo is a far bigger deal.

highest group blacks were still lower than poor whites

i dont think its as much genetic as it is the culture blacks have, globally, of 'fuck dis learnin nigga'

So has height, it doesn't mean much at the end of the day.

Con someone post the original with the Jew with a portal gun?

So why do they have that culture all over the world?

Kinda weird isn't it.

replace the track on the right with a moving walkway and it's a bit more accurate.

it isn't privilege
it's taking something (black stupidity) and blaming it on (white intelligence)
it's a coping mechanism for the inferior, act prideful and full of yourself, and relabel the truth to better fit your desired level of emotional response

If it was real I wouldn't have a problem with it. We can improve ourselves within the race

>Jews are doing quite well today despite being practically banned from every job on the planet
Because they have the power of pale skin and the name change.
Irish do as well, and weren't brought over on boats, and still know their country of origin.
Blacks in Canada who do poorly likely came from America or were taught by American blacks.

Asians - east asians - succeed for having an exceptional culture at home. Blacks do not have genetic inferiority. They have cultural inferiority, informed by two hundred years of slavery and 100 years of political manipulation.

whats actually stopping a black person from succeeding? bad words from the internet? place of birth? they are given a shit ton of advantages

And what do you say about Indians, who are one of the highest income demographics, far above whites, and are often blacker than some blacks.

Does their black skin hold them back?

Name the barriers faggot

Some edit a jew with a gun near the white dude's finish line.

Agreed, nine times out of ten "white privilege" is used in a bigoted way as in "you're white and you should feel bad about it" but that's not to say being white might have not have some hidden benefits over other races.

This webm cuts out way too early. It doesn't show her restart walking forward once again. Some who see this webm might think she actually understood that she fucked up when she stops.

no "privilege" is real

same as white privilege is bullshit, >muh affirmative action is also bullshit. it's all about circumstances, and circumstances are not even.

what these may may images miss is that life is not a race in the first place

How can you not feel bad for blacks they try so hard at everything yet they still cant get ahead. Look at pic related its a view into the heart an african american in todays society

white privilege exists because whites have been gifted with superior dna to niggers, thats why it is so easy for whites with high iq to become wealthy, whereas niggers with bad genes and low iq are prone to violence and poverty. in its easier for whites to exist than for niggers

Circumstances will never be even. But even if you wanted to make things more fair, you need to find a metric and stick to it. Race is not a fair metric since there are tons of rural whites who are poor and uneducated and doomed to a 20k blue collar job

It is but not in the way it's sold.

1/2
White privilege is a term applied to all white people because the richest people are white, but that wealth does not benefit most white people. Arguments that skin color benefits anyone outside of government mandated hiring quotas, is a fabrication.

I'm going to tell you a story about myself, and yes it's anecdotal but that's what you're going to get here. I'm white, I not rich and never have been, I went to public school, I went to a community college before an instate university. I had to study my ass off to obtain a 75% scholarship, and even then I had to work my ass off at three minimum wage jobs the entire time I was in college to cover the tuition gap. I was unempolyed for a full year after college and had to work hard as hell to get a decent job that wasn't minimum wage. When I did find a job, I had to take an entry wage position despite having both the education and experience, thanks to affirmative action and hiring quotas. I lost that job six years later (after being forced to train my replacement) when the company I worked for "restructured" and "moved overseas" to India. I was unemployed for 18 months looking for new employment, thanks again to hiring quotas and even then I had to start over again at entry level. I work three times as hard as anybody in my division because I am a sad wage slave, but at least I recently promoted after being passed over twice so that they could have two addition minority managers (who both quit because the "work is too hard").

Democrats that encourage them to stay poor and stupid. Other Blacks who make sure to keep em in line.
Red-pilled blacks in America who understand they're the oldest generation around, get involved in the military, embrace the suffering of their ancestors yet look forward to self-sufficiency and decency are indeed some of the best stock of this land.

just put civilization in theyr way
still cant get ahead even with a get ahead card " affirmitive action"

First post best post.

2/2
>Now where in that story did my skin color help me?
>Did I get a free scholarship because I was white?
>Did I get to attend college for because I was white?
>Did I get to go to an Ivy league school because I was white?
>Did being white grant me an elevated position in the first company I worked for out of college?
>Did being white save my job at that company?
>Did being white automatically guarantee me a new job?
>Did my skin color get me an elevated position in that job?
>Does being white mean I'm secure in this job?

Answer these honestly and you'll know if white privilege.

Literally the other way around. Blacks have every opportunity given to them to succeed and in many cases are just given positions anyway even when they fail. Affirmative action, diversity quotas, lowered testing standards, almost a thousand lawyer organizations advocating for them.
White people dont have any of that shit and still do alright.

No, it's really "Jewish privilege" but low-IQ niggers are incapable of differentiating.

Why can't she just run around all the obstacles?

I didn't say it was skin. I said it was culture.
The only reason skin-color (as in image) matters is when the culture precedes it.
Indians don't have a 200+ year history defining their skin color, so they get along nicely until the rare occasion when someone mistakes them for muslim post-9/11.

White privilege is true in America, at large, just like Muslim privilege is prevalent in Saudi Arabia, or gay privilege dominates OP's rectum.

>Circumstances will never be even.
wow its almost like thats what i said! stopped fucking reading there. why are you being so confrontational? we clearly agree.

>Apply to college
>Not accepted
>MFW some monkey with a lower GPA was accepted because of their skin color

Get the fuck out of here with the white privilege bullshit

I grew up minority White with entry level jobs given to slimy beaner cholos over me, a clean cut White kid, paying for beaners and niggers on welfare, ruining White society with their existence, that's been the White privilege.

Yeah, both white and Jewish privilege are real. Jewish privilege is particularly problematic though. Too many Jews in positions of power and not enough black woman, if you ask me.

whats the prize at the end?

The end goal is suicide at 30 anyway

>poor choices
US military rejects recruits with an IQ

The argument is that you have a cultural history of valuing education knowing that is the way to move up. Niggas were told for a few hundred years that they would be punished for reading, besides the fact they have less written language, they’re at a severe culture disadvantage on top of their genes being formed by this culture.

If you look up military IQ studies by US soldiers in Germany Blacks and Whites had very similar IQ and similar successes, less so if they had that IQ in America because of their anti-intellectual anti-formal education culture.

In reality it's the opposite. Blacks are given everything for free while white men (not Jews) have to work insanely hard and, depending on what companies you work for and where you live, are discriminated against more than anyone.

This actually used to be the threshold for mental retardation before liberals cried it was racist and lowered it ten points.

How far can you really expect a white retard to go in life? 2/3 of blacks are 85 or lower.

Haha, σ.

she put all those obstacles there herself

Came here to post that

lol, gets me every time

average_american.webm

Should blow up Twatter with #blackprivliege everywhere. Bet things go apeshit.

I've never met any black person that could be considered pro-active ..or as trump says 'high-energy'. Its just not part of their culture. I have to clean up after them all the fucking time in the work place. They just don't get their shit done.

Ive had jobs ranging from loading semi trailers to multimillion engineering jobs. Ive only ever seen 1 black guy that honestly had his shit together ...15 years.

It's not even that, if that were the case, we wouldn't have so many homeless white men.

It's more of a "Keeping the business in the family" privilege... and it's not bound to the colour of your skin.

And you know what? There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with it.

Is it wrong to want to give your children everything you can? Every opportunity you can?
No, of course not. It's fucking natural. If you didn't want your own kids to have any advantage you can give them, you'd be a pretty shitty fucking parent, and you probably shouldn't be allowed custody.

Anyways, that's the root of the whole thing. Caring about your kids.
Then, along come various hate groups and they begin applying labels to it. Racial labels.

The SJW's are not only some of the biggest racists on the planet, they hate people who love their children too, worse yet, they hate the children themselves.

Fucking perfect.

having the best genetics would be quite the privilege

>That username

I'm not saying it's cancer, but it's cancer.

Uh ohhh the ol "I'm a cracker and I worked with blacks so I know for a fact EVERY black is lazy" post. So funny...

Whites thinking they have the best genetics. HAHAAAA tell your white women to get off my dick and stop rapping.

ive noticed that anyone who names themselves anything related to a moth is usually cancer.

why is this the case? what is it about moths that attracts insane shitposting dumbshits?

How did we get that knowledge in the first place?