She looks like she's 30

>she looks like she's 30
>her sister is hotter
>she's a Jew
>she's a man

Memes aside, you totally fucking would.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/
snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But could I keep an erection while she scolds me for being a 'right wing SJW into identity politics' when I talk about the white nationalism?

Multiple shooter WITNESS FOUND DEAD

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/

snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/

She is not a jew. She is awesome.

Nope. I don’t fuck faggots. Sage.

She should have gotten COMPED.

She is not Jewish (see pic and links):

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

for sure would, but i wonder if shes a nice person. that you could actually talk to and would care about what you had to say.

I think I'd be easier to focus on her pink pussy and tits than her politics

so the rest are true?

I'd sell my fucking soul to marry her

Sorry I'm not a fag

there you are, clockwork

I would anyone. I am desperate af. why else would I be on Sup Forums.

Who has the number Loomer leaked?

She doesn't look old, she's just very mature and articulate so she seems older

She's a woman with a fanbase so no she won't care about what you have to say.

her sister is hot af

>yfw you will never sit in an upscale steakhouse with Lauren, the soft candlelight gently illuminating her warm smile

Yeah she's not a Jew. She's a pretty sweet person too. Would marry that if i could.

not going to watch an 11 minute muh heritage video, but let me guess, mostly german?

Her only flaw is that she says the word "literally" too much.

Yeah I would. Am I’m a chad. I’d even try monogamy, the red pill possibilities are endless. And she has to have higher intelligence. Look at what she does and she is only like 23.
>more white babies for the war machine.

But really by the time I ever have enough power to meet and mate with her, she will be like 30+ and I’ll be taking a 20 year old instead. Sorry Lauren.

Those are not worth addressing
see pic

Some faggot was trying to say she was a Jew. These retards apparently don't know what a Jew looks like.

she's not actually a man. she just had her legal gender changed to prove a point. 100% female

Taco Bell BTFO

lol Irish 1 drop rule.

Moarpheus, you spend more time on this site than anyone. You’re definitely an alphabet faggot.

based finn poster

Its 10 pm on Saturday night Lauren, get off the internet. Go save a hedgehog or something.

>sister is hotter
Pics?

REPORT AND SAGE
NOT POLITICS

you'll always have the wheat fields user

but im gay