HOW CAN YOU BE THIS CUCKED

>BERLIN (AP) — Hertha Berlin nodded to social struggles in the United States by kneeling before its Bundesliga game at home on Saturday.

>Hertha's starting lineup linked arms and took a knee on the pitch, while coaching staff, officials and substitutes took a knee off it.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in* AHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2017/10/14/take-a-knee-comes-to-germany-through-hertha-solidarity/106635086/
youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2017/10/14/take-a-knee-comes-to-germany-through-hertha-solidarity/106635086/

>europoors
wow who fucking cares?

Your niggers take a kneel week in week out, cucks

Holy Cuck.

I have to say that honestly I'm on their side with this one. They're expression their freedom of speech and it would be completely wrong of us to violate this crucial freedom. I think Murica has a great deal to learn from the minority sportsmen and women of the world. I'm glad that finally some people are taking a stand (or a knee) to help us all to think more clearly.

And a nigger in their midst. What a fucking disgrace soccer has become. You don't see a single time without niggers I feel like

They were likely forced to do this. The mainstream of germany is cubar
Cucked up beyond all recognition.
Dont worry though. Pol is lebensraum for many good german boys.

muricans doing something lame!
we'll do it too!

To be fair, look how cucked the typical FC fans are in Europe.

>Chelsea fans prevent black man boarding Paris metro train

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

The team the same racist fans were chanting for an hour or so later. Fucking retards, four who later were charged and fined $10K Euros and one got six months in jail.

I always like when a Leaf sides with his North American kin over the Old World.

>They're expression their freedom of speech and it would be completely wrong of us to violate this crucial freedom.

Fuck off. Try to deny the Holocaust in any European country and claim freedom of speech.

See goym? You better invest in Poland.

>four who later were charged and fined $10K Euros and one got six months in jail.
Good. Racism isn't tolerated here.

>Fuck off. Try to deny the Holocaust in any European country and claim freedom of speech.
By you can do it in Murica, therefore we all need to get behind the cause of Colin. Anyone in Murica who doesn't is a massive faggot and hypocrite.

never noticed how semitic this guy looks

Krautcucks will not be outdone. When a cuck precedence is set, the Kraut will match or surpass it.

Because they know that whenever a German speaks anyone listening just hears "Hitler, Hitler, Hitler," in their heads.

They are the overcompensating alpha-Chads of cuckery.

He can do whatever he wants, we can also complain about him and others as well as their employers. Faggots like you are the ones who make a big deal out of NHAZIs

by your logic eurofags are oppressing jews..
yet jews are the ones destroying europe via guilt for animals of the third world
you still lose

>You are now aware the Germans lost two wars because they enjoy losing

It will be illegal in usa too, and guns will be illegal as well.

>by your logic eurofags are oppressing jews..

How?

Who the fuck cares about some mid table club? Unless Dortmund or Bayern does this, its nothing.

*kneels in german*

Act Jewish, grow the joofro

HAHAHAHA can Germany be any faggier? They managed to be more cucked than the NFL

It's really cringey how Euros are the biggest ameriboos in the world. They're so desperate to hop on any bandwagon they end up with shit that doesn't make sense, like BLM in Sweeden or this horseshit.

Jesus fucking Christ

It really took the germs this long to figure out there are social problems in the United States?
Shit, in 75 years they'll realize niggers aren't fit for civilized society

Can you niggers just nuke Germany, France, Sweden and the UK already? Hell just nuke everyone that isn't Hungary and Poland over there.

Europe needs another war.

Thank you for correcting the record.

That's fucking Chelsea. They are addicted to buying 17 year old Africans.

Are (((they))) actually trying to pressure average US citizens to change their minds because Europe backs something? ...that's not going to work real well. We'll just get more belligerent and contumacious about it.

>US citizens turn off football
>US citizens turn on -football-
>Euros get more money
>Euros football insults actually hurt because now we care

I don't get why Euros would support millionaire US thugs either

NUMMER
EINS
I
N
S