Why do tsunderes ALWAYS fucking win? Is this some sort of fetish the entire nation of Japan has...

Why do tsunderes ALWAYS fucking win? Is this some sort of fetish the entire nation of Japan has? It's so goddamn frustrating as well since they are worst girl 95% of the time.

It's also funny that every girl on in that pic are the worst in their series.

>samefagging your thread
THK pls.

They don't always win, it's just that they happened to be the main girl most of the time.

See here, the problem isn't Japan, but it's you by having shit taste.

I bet you like Kirino you fag.

Everyone with cultured taste that recognizes a good tsundere does.

People with your taste should be classified as mentally ill.

You're posting in Sup Forums. You're already mentally ill like the rest of Sup Forumsnon. It's too bad you have shit taste on to top of being mentally ill.

Every girl except Sena and Nobuna is best girl, so I fail to see the problem here. It stands to reason tsundere is the best dere.

>Hating Kirino
>Hating Taiga
What are you, some kind of filthy uncultured swine?

You're dumb as shit.

Because they're the most enjoyable characters most of the time, It's hard to perfect a good tsundere act.

Your picture has both Hinagiku and Nagi
Only one of them can win
Thus, one of them (or both) will lose
Therefore tsunderes don't always win
Your statement is false, Q.E.D.
/thread

>He can't into tsundere moe
Pic related is you. I bet anything you're a Manamifag and a Hatokofag.

>sena won

OP BTFO.

was meant for

Manamifag here. Hatoko a shit.

TURN DOWN FOR WATH!
BOOOOOOOO

>ESL spicfag is here
Kill yourself.

Ah, I love Kusonekofag tears.

I want the nice and calm tsundere threads back.

Justice for Kuroneko

>Kuroneko
>when Manami fights for normalfaggotry justice
Don't insult Kuroneko, pretender.

Why always defend swashbuckling to this BIG SHIT PINK?

Posting in Tsunhater-kun's daily sperg thread.

If you're going to samefag then at least learn how to change your IP, ESL-kun.

Why I'd kill myself for shit like you
and that's your "best answer"
But how old are you, 30?

You and OP. I can't tell who's the bigger faggot with worse taste between you two.

I never see Oreimo
but see the scene of kuroneko with her heart broken
Fuck you and Die kirino, kyousuke and creator of oreimo

Fuck off retard.

>ESL-kun admitting to have never seen Oreimo even though he shitposts and argues where it concerns Kirino all the time
Typical ignorance of a class one shtposter. You're cancer.

I don´t care
Big piece of shit retarded autist
You write that, because you like the shit, and do not like when answer you with the truth

Ugh. You are the worst type of barely secondary scum a fanbase could unfortunately have. It's obvious your knowledge of Ruri is as thin as your knowledge of Kirino.

Your not order me to do, Big Pig
>ESL-kun admitting to have never seen Oreimo even though he shitposts and argues where it concerns Kirino all the time
>Typical ignorance of a class one shtposter. You're cancer

Obviously you do not know who are the reviews and comments and criticisms against shit of kirino
You are a Stupid Idiot Sonuvabitch Autist Retarded Shitty who who deceives himself in being "superior"

Can we ignore him already?

>Ugh. You are the worst type of barely secondary scum a fanbase could unfortunately have. It's obvious your knowledge of Ruri is as thin as your knowledge of Kirino.

It is obvious the disgusting fanbase of kirino
It is below of the fanbase of louise

I guess.

What if if you go to shit like the kirino fanbase
or wait, They are already there

Japan has a sheep mentality where people will automatically support what gets promoted the most. Tsundere is an easy archetype for an author to write and milk since it's inherently artificial and can have its character development progress at whatever rate is the most convenient for the sake of making money. Ergo, writers make generic tsunderes, and publishers promote them everywhere, leading to plebs mindlessly supporting them because "that's just how it is".

Just a reminder.

You fucking cunt. I wanted this thread to die so I could make another one. Fuck you.

Best chart.

>When the gentle and calm girl loses to the violent shitty tsundere

>When the boring and uninteresting girl loses to the fun and interesting tsundere
Best girl wins again.

This every time.

>tsundere
>fun and interesting
They're literally all the exact same.

And yet they're still better than boring and uninteresting deredere that are all the same.

>fun and interesting
Bad choice. Tsugumi was best girl, the main two were shit.

Because you're a boring person with no taste.

Bland is better than outright abrasive.

>Boringfag that loves to see paint dry on a wall calling other people boring and no taste

Ha, no. Asuka > Rei have proven that otherwise. Fact.

They're both shit compared to Misato, pleb.

No one cares about Misato, contrarianfag.

>Asuka a shit
Couldn't agree more

I'm glad Japan has taste in regards to OTP between tsundere couples. Nothing beats their brand of chemistry and cuteness.

When done right, the tsundere is the best character for romance. Unfortunately the vast majority of writers don't get it right.

>Taiga not #1

>THK and ESL sperging in the same shitty thread
Mother of God. Why haven't mods deleted this thread yet?

>m-muh "tranny vs toilet" forced namecalling shitflinging fests!
Not everyone is underage like you.

>Kyou
>Winning

>plays the underage card after having shat on tsundere like an underage poster
Let's wait for the irony and hypocrsy sink in before it punches you in the face twice.

Nobody cares about used and damaged goods, fag.

>if you don't like tsundere, you're underage!
Tsundere is literally the epitome of childish insecurity. Mature people like either mature girls like ara ara christmas cakes, or ones that tickle their parental instincts (without being an insufferable brat) such as lolis, genki girls and shy girls. Liking tsundere just shows that you're still stuck in your high school mentality at best, which isn't really surprising considering the way tsunderefags tend to behave.

>Louise Nagi, Mikoto, Taiga, Sena, Shana, Kirino, Hina, Nobuna, Kyou
These girls belong to a range of High Tier to God Tier, you uncultured and tasteless peasant.

>Asuka sits up.
>Naked man sleeping next to her. (face not shown)
>Asuka: “I see. I drank on the way home from work and ended up sleeping with this jerk again.”
>Asuka: “Idiot Touji?”
>Asuka: “Yeeeck! There’s still some left in my mouth.”

>eats shit with a smile over and over again
>thinks he's not boring and tasteless

Good, Best chart finally showed up

Most tsunderefags are literally underage/fresh out of high school. There have been polls but they deny the credibility out of asshurt.

>What DEEP and maturefags actually believes
Holy shit, you're pathetic. But I could easily do the same.
>ara ara christmas cakes
Mama boy fantasy for manchildren and also for horny underage school boys because of big tits with added protective mother complex.
>lolis
Not a personality archetype, retard.
>genki
For closet autists with a yearning for hyperactivity and eccentric because they never got to experience them when they were kids.
>shy
The default personality of the most basic and blandest model, typical sweet next door girl every young boy dreams of when during childhood and high school

It's astonishing how you pretend to act all mature, but fail actually be mature. Instead, you drop all pretenses and lash out, acting like the very thing you loathe and criticize. Talk about irony.

His taste is still better than yours.

Why are you talking about yourself?

I don't suck dick so I wouldn't know.

Is that tsundere from a Rance game?

Dicks > shit and piss that you eat

Your entire post is one gigantic projection built upon your own insecurity. I even sense normalfaggotry since you think liking loli is about paternal feelings.

>Not a personality archetype, retard.
Didn't say it was, either. It goes without saying that loli characters generally elicit that kind of reaction, though, considering they're children.

Also, note how you can't say a thing to defend tsundere and just resort to lashing out at the examples provided.

Hinata from Naruto won

Do you sexualize Yotsuba and Sakura?

I'm speaking of you. Don't deflect the kindness of others, user. Self-reflection is good, that's how you grow.

It allows for a more emotional ending.

If you have a girl who openly loves the MC all the time throughout the series then her winning in the end will be nothing new of a scene. The tsundere winning however shows the side of the character you don't see throughout the show, which is her accepting that she likes the MC or some bullshit. throw in some tears and 'I always loved you!' shit and you have your average harem winner.

>Didn't say it was, either.
You implied it. You don't drop it in a middle of a discussion that's over personality archetypes, retard.
>elicit that kind of reaction, though, considering they're children.
Usually not one you implied. You must be new to Sup Forums.

I could say plenty, but why bother with you who don't care and will say it's all shit? Funny though how you can't seem to defend either.

>doesn't know that Sakura birth an entire generation of lolicons
Seriously? Yotsuba is only an exception because of memes and Sup Forums.

>he doesn't

Denial isn't good for your health, Kosakifag.

>You implied it. You don't drop it in a middle of a discussion that's over personality archetypes, retard.
No, that's just the way you interpreted it. Loli characters are an archetype in their own right, even if their personalities vary.

>Usually not one you implied. You must be new to Sup Forums.
You can't have moe without both wanting to protect them and finding them sexual.

>why bother with you who don't care and will say it's all shit?
That's because it obviously is shit, so maybe you should stop getting butthurt when people point it out.
>Funny though how you can't seem to defend either.
I don't need to, because this conversation is about tsundere. Trying to deflect, are we?

Are you surprised tsunderefags are insecure? They're awfully feminine in behavior.

>Liking Kirino

Best chart

Yeah. Hence the good reason to be tsun

Denial is good for health, denying bad things that is. If you did that, maybe your taste would improve and you'd be a better person overall.

>stop liking what I don't like

>That chart
I guess there really is hope for Sup Forums after all

Wait, Sena won?

>you interpreted it
You mean the most logical way to interpret it. Lolis have no set of personality. I could could for loli tsundere and that would invalidate your intended point.
>moe
And moe doesn't necessarily mean parental. Parental is the least common form of feelings towards most loli in general. Your point is about matrue adults, and mature adults shouldn't be sexually attracted to children. That's your argument. But it's like you don't know how retarded and wrong that is.

>you should stop getting butthurt when people point it out.
Apply that to yourself.

>because this conversation is about tsundere.
If it is then you should have never brought up other personality archetypes, you retard. But you did and so they became relevant and were served as the most fitting way to reply to you in kind given the similar argument used. Try again and don't deflect nest time.