GF gets bullied often by women that are rape/sexual abuse victims

She's very slender, pretty and slight of build. Often some bossy older lady or 'sarcastic' studious girl or fat chick with green hair and thick-framed glasses will try to dominate her socially. It escalates to outright bullying. Or it will be a liberal, college-educated chick with a 'sarcastic' sense of humor who'll taunt her out of the blue for no reason. Later after many fights and arguments with these bitches that leave her exhausted and freaked out, someone will let her know that the girl or older lady, attacking her so brutally for no good reason, was raped, or the bully will let it slip that her father molested her. The fuck is going on? My girl is not a submissive pushover by any means. But it's like these women and girls just fucking loathe her on sight. She's a very nice girl too. It pains me to see them attack her this way. She's tried talking to a couple therapists about it as well. That has been utterly useless. Female therapists are fucking dumb and worthless about helping women deal with female bullies. Male therapists don't really get the seriousness of the problem. What is it that these raped and abused chicks hate about my girlfriend?? Is it her body? Her pretty face? She's got a great sense of humor. Is that it? There's tons of hot chicks walking around. Why do these crazy raped chicks only pick on my girl??

>ski mask
>car park
>bash the bully girls
>you mean to user-chick again i'll be back
problem solved

Is blogger down?

Haters gun hate dude. Slender and pretty women always trigger dykes and hamplanets

They deserved it

Your girl probably gives off a defensive, submissive vibe of some sort. A self-protective posture or manner.

Predators can spot this.
Rapists will search this out too.

Time for self-defense courses like tai chi or aikido? A hidden body cam to document the bullying. A can of bear spray?

You can't logically debate with crazy people.

this

I've been in your shoes. You have to stick up for her by putting them down in a hard way. Call them ugly fat just the meanest shit you can come up. It's all envy and they will realize that bullying her won't change anything after you do it to them

they do it out of jealousy, real abuse victims don't use it as an excuse to be an aggressive asshole with innocent strangers, and I'd think any who do must be so damaged beyond repair why don't they do the world, and all their potential victims out there, a favor and put an end to their out-of-control behavior with a few quick cuts to the wrist?

I dont suggest you actually do this but without a picture its hard to come up with any physical reason why, how she moves and such, tell you what. I'll drop my shitty email and you can email it with a throwaway one if you want. I can possibly hook you up with someone i know whos kind of a savant on this kind of body language thing. no promises, but you seem at the end of your rope.

[email protected]

Women are as violent and abusive as men in any situation they are able to. Look up physical abuse of children, spousal abuse.

True.

True but I don't think it's self defense courses that's needed. She needs to not care. Don't be a people pleaser. Don't care take. Have firm boundaries. Get out of those social situations.

But my point is that it's NOT predators and rapists that go after her. It's women who have been raped and targeted by predators.

Please read my post again user.

THESE ARE WOMEN IN SOCIAL SITUATIONS.

Bear spray and aikido are NOT GOING TO HELP.

>Get out of those social situations.
I think you're really on to something here. GF tends to argue back with logic and reasoning against these cunts. But that isn't working at all. I think the way fat chicks and these honor society, studious, 'sarcastic' bitches bully is by just not caring, regardless of their education level, about whether they're being actually logical and rational. Even if they call their victim illogical and irrational. I think you're on to something by instead urging that she just get out of those situations asap.

They're projecting onto your GF. Are these co-workers? It's time for her to be more outspoken in the moment and let them know it is unacceptable for them to speak to her like that.

And another thing, gf is very much something who's caring. She's not a people pleaser but she'll definitely care. She's always initially super nice to the fat chicks. And she gives the studious, sarcastic, fake-smart bitches a couple of chances before arguing back.

The people bullying her are, in fact, predators. Are they people that matter (e.g. family or work), or are these just strangers or social situations? If people are telling her afterwards that the bullies were abused, then it sounds like a social circle. If people are mean to her socially, there is no point in being around them.

Co-workers, former friends of hers and acquaintances.. She's tried telling them they can't talk to her like that. But they retaliate with shunning and ostracism, calling her crazy and irrational to her face and denying any wrongdoing and acting shocked at what she's saying.

>She's very slender, pretty and slight of build. Often some bossy older lady or 'sarcastic' studious girl or fat chick with green hair and thick-framed glasses will try to dominate her socially. It escalates to outright bullying.

Sounds like those are insecure little people, very common here in my country.
If its possible, become their superior. Most of them will turn a 180 and pretent to like you.
If they still continue to behave the same. Treet them the same way, if possible get one of them fired. The rest will fall in line.

If I call them ugly and fat, won't I be making things worse for her? Or does that actually help?

Women who work in education do shit like this. They are ruining western civilization.

Maybe she's cute, nice and seems genuinely happy which is really annoying when you hate life and everyone for shitty things that have happened to you. And just seeing some naive girl act all happy go lucky just pisses them the fuck off. Sometimes fat girls are fat bc eating is something they can control and decide for themselves. And deciding to be fat wards off predators and future attacks since being a cute kid got them fucked over.

They're probably not jealous of her looks as much as the fact she didn't have a shitty childhood and she doesn't understand their inner rage and hatred.

She should just realize these people are toxic if they can't deal with her. And stop being a little pussy faggot. Just calmly stand up for yourself like you're not going to be talked down to. The end. No crying about it or agruing.

Basically these are damaged women who are mad at the world and people who have had it better than them just pisses them off more than anything. I doubt it's jealousy specifically about her looks but she needs to grow a pair and get over caring about what other people think anyway.

If you're going to get involved, be smart; record their antics and use it against them. Show an authority figure or something.

Never go anywhere near them alone, or without at least a decent crowd, if you can avoid it. The easiest thing for them to do is accuse you of rape; and these types tend to do that.

No, it won't. Have been in similar situations. I find women who openly discuss their trauma during small talk are seeking sympathy and/or validation? If it isn't possible to avoid them entirely it is best to feign interest in their story, listen and nod politely and be done with it. Try to have little interaction with them as possible, but always be brief and polite.

>She's tried talking to a couple therapists about it as well. That has been utterly useless. Female therapists are fucking dumb and worthless about helping women deal with female bullies. Male therapists don't really get the seriousness of the problem

She needs some of that BBC therapy, y'know what I mean? After 1 session i guarantee you she'll be feeling much better

>>"Often some bossy older lady"
>>"Often"
Your girlfriend's the problem, not them. I could see other young women picking on her out of jealousy; on the other hand, older women generally don't give a shit about their appearance. She's doing something to piss these girls off.

>>"There's tons of hot chicks walking around. Why do these crazy raped chicks only pick on my girl??"
Exactly

>older women generally don't give a shit about their appearance
hahaha no
They're very jealous because it reminds them they're past their prime

OP I suggest you support your gf and reassure her that these grotesque women are only so negative and disgusting because they are suffering and they lash out at women (like gf) who are better than them.

It's the same thing as the losers who complain about "Chad" a.k.a mentally healthy, successful, hygenic, socially-skilled, non-autists.

>Ew, being a mother? So disgusting.
>A housewife? Hahaha omg like you *want* to be a slave?

Be honest, do you even speak to girls you have no intention of fucking? You're like a girl who thinks she knows everything about men because of her peers.

This is a real thing. It is part of the war on men. I happen to know a lesbian who does this deliberately. Thing is, I know she is lying with her abuse stories. It is an organized anti-male tactic.

We gotta get guys to fight this. As a slender but bug ass and big tits woman I just think it is critical.

women are unbelievably cunty when they can't have something or don't get their way. men see something better than them as a symbol of beauty in the world--something to strive toward. women just use it as a fuel for their hatred.

She needs to find a strong black man and dump you. Once again we have a shining example of the weakness and cuckoldry of the white male. Once again you have failed to protect your women. Women are waking up to this fact that white men are literally useless other than being wage-slaves and they are fleeing to non-white men in DROVES. Even asian men are cleaning house now.

I just can't see the white race surviving. White men are endlessly pathetic. I literally hate all of you.

You literally spent your entire night on this board in a manic posting spree while I played chess and laughed at you.

I am right because I was her when I was young. I wasted so much of my life on this shit.

One other piece of advice - Tell your girlfriend it is okay to be pretty, to be young, to be vivacious.. whatever it is she is. Be kind, be forthright and true BUT never sacrifice her goodness to compensate for some other shrew bitches shortcomings.

When they act up she should silently bless them (say a small prayer maybe) and then put up her boundaries and let God sort out their shit.

Why is she in college to begin with? She should be married and making a family.

You're so smart. I can't believe it. You spent an ENTIRE evening playing chess?

My ex wife had the same problem with women trying to bully her.
She was a tall, slender Brazilian from Florianopolis with long dark hair and bright blue eyes, and man did other women hate her.
Especially short, fat, ugly women of the more melanin enriched variety.
In the end she learned that the best way to defeat these bitches was by indirectly shaming them for their most obvious flaws.
She'd go into the ladies room at work and one of the little fatties would be in there, and my ex, a size 0 at 5'7" would lift up her shirt and look at her flat stomach while poking at her sides and say to the bitch, "God, I'm getting fat."
Or she'd tell a darker skinned Hispanic how she was so afraid of staying too long in the sun and getting dark.
Women hate what they ain't.

It's the worst thing you could do. They'll take their hurt feelings out on your girlfriend.Oh, and her relationship will be added to the list of things they'll shit on. They'll tell her you're only with her for superficial purposes, which could end with her distrusting you.

You are a clearly a moron that has never played, that is entirely normal if you aren't playing speed chess.

When I bless them, I'm not being facetious. I mean it. It allows her (anyone's) people pleaser and or Christian do-gooder love to be expressed rather than stifled but doesn't leave her (one) vulnerable. And then let it go.

>It's women who have been raped and targeted by predators.
Wait, what. How do you know these girls have been victims of sexual assault? That isn't something you just tell anyone

>that flag
>that pic
>that post
Yep, Dixie is cucked
Exatcly, and what's worse is in femnazi controlled popular magazines, they try to make attractive or normal girls feel like shit about who they are ny putting said fatty dyed hairs or so called "rape victims" on a pedestal and shaming normal women by saying "she's damaged cuz ur part of problem, hurr durr"They try to emotionally manipulate normal females into being tumblrinas

i can't tell who is taking the picture with who

>caring what roasties think

I used to live with a guy who was verbally abusive. There was no way he was ever going to change, and eventually I cut him out of my life. I'd recommend anyone dealing with shit like this do the same ASAP. While I lived with him I was forced to interact with him everyday though, and it was exhausting, as your girl describes. I discovered a few techniques for shutting him down. Asking him to repeat what he'd said, after he'd said something rude. That often did it. He'd say "never mind" and walk away. Once I got drunk and knocked him on his arse, and he left me alone for a week. I guess that's not an option for your gf.

I would tell her to ignore them, and disengage immediately. They pick on her BECAUSE she lets them get her to the point where she's freaked out and exhausted, whereas other women would tell them to stop being a bitch and walk away almost immediately, and not go back to that social circle. Your gf lets them in, takes them seriously, gives them the same level of credence she gives everyone else, when she should just roll her eyes, say "okay" in a "whatever" kind of tone, and make excuses and leave. If they're being rude, there's no need for the excuses.

The only thing you can do is stay out of it. What she should do is shut down any argument with silence. If she has to deal with them at work, she should act like nothing happened and keep it strictly professional. Also, she shouldn't try to befriend co-workers, because it's clear she doesn't get along with other women.

abused ppl learn and act out the abusive behaviour thats been done to them on to other people

>someone will let her know that the girl or older lady, attacking her so brutally for no good reason, was raped, or the bully will let it slip that her father molested her.
Alledgedly. This might be an excuse.

Anyway, maybe you could roleplay social conflict with her, so she can crush them.

>pretty
>other girls hate her
>in other news fire is hot

It depends. If they experience social and emotional costs large enough, they give up. You need to make an example so they fear.

Imagine bullying a guy and tehn his older brother comes and beats you up and tells you "next time, no more mister nice guy". You might stop.

Actually I just remembered a woman's story about being bullied by fatties. She would be nice to them and they woudl use it and attack her.

Eventually she learned that the uggos and fatties must be treated as below her or they will attack. There is something about acting you status. A beautiful woman is of high status, and if she does not act it out, it means there is a weakness that the lower status ones attack. The opposite also works but women have bought into this "everyone is equal", which allows fat shits to attack the beauties at will.

She should learn to act like she is better than them.

video them and post on youtube

>gf
hah yeah, right
post pics, proofs, and i wont settle for just the selfie shit, i need intimate stuff, if you know what i am saying, for proof and research

Kidnap one and torture her to find out the truth.

>comparing superficial insults with the threat of physical violence

I don't even know how you came up with that conclusion. It's stupidity like this that makes me want to piss in an urn

How old are you now?

I wouldn't try my suggestion first I'm just saying it was pretty much exact same thing but I was always near her when it happened so I just snapped one day after days of her trying to reason why the white trash whores.

So many fat chicks pretend they get raped. I think they're just trying to convince people of their sexual value. Sorry land whales, nobody wants you.

attractive people are the white people of beauty, it is safer and happier to live in a segregated society

lol

Envy is a common trait amongst humans, a lot more so than we are lead to believe as children

where the fuck do you live/goto on a regular basis that you have to deal with purple haired fat dikes screaming

jesus christ move out of whatever liberal shithole you live in and the problem solves itself

>>comparing superficial insults with the threat of physical violence
Words can cause more pain than punches. If you were not an idiot, you would know this.

>Your GF gets bullied by victims
HA

sounds like you havent been hit hard before

>I know she is lying with her abuse stories
how so? i thought abuse was the leading cause of people having a sexual pathology

She should get out of toxic environment. New collede/new job/moving to another place might help.

Because she probably seems happy, a feeling they haven't felt long. They are jealous that she did something with her life and got someone who loves her. They know they never will

She is threatening their social status. Because they cant compete they tear her down

its envy. They envy her slenderness and prettiness.

The other women are bitter and fat and probably lying about having been raped/molested.

I've known women who were molested and they are usually sweethearts and self-destructive, or both.

probably because your gf is too nice plus pretty and they think they can be like this to her, you say there are other attractive women around but they are probably bitches, your gf is too nice

>>"comparing SUPERFICIAL insults with the threat of physical violence"
Cute, you have the reading comprehension of a fifth grader

Your the man take care of it buy a ski mask an axe colored contacts black clothes and go to there house in the middle of the night and fuck with them also don't forget the wig and fake tits

this. make sure if you do it it's full proof, or you'll regret making this thread and coming here for the rest of your life. who knows you might even get addicted to the rush of it and fuck up that way.

>be worthless woman
>have worthless childhood
>bully people who had it better
Wow what a surprise.

Does she have friends? Make hang out with them instead?

You should rape her.
Once she's a victim it's like having a diplomatic passport out of that kind of conversations.
It's a win-win situation.

They're jealous that they're not pretty and thin. They're obvious fat pigs with daddy issues and are bitches to everybdoy and justify it with those exuses.

Just tell your GF to stay happy. Tell her to be smug at these bitches. It'll make them be sadder.

> male therapists
> therapists
> the rapists

I think I solved the puzzle.

He can't do that to every girl that bullies her though. OP said that many women do this, he can't afford to go an a Hyde-esque rampage, can he?

>It's all envy
this
they can feel she is able to mate in a healthy way, and resent the negative mirror image she offers to their useless cunts

>I can possibly hook you up with someone i know whos kind of a savant on this kind of body language thing
she's on youtube, stop preying

Bullying is always the victim's fault. If the victim starts fighting, the bullies will back off. Your GF needs to toughen up.

SLIDE THREAD

NEVER HAPPENED

Funny I have a sister who bitches about co-workers, she is fat and ugly and I can tell she is purely jealous of some of them.

Longest winded humble brag about having a pretty girlfriend I've ever read

>my girl
>my girl
>my girl
>my girl

Shut the fuck up faggot.

> he can't afford to go an a Hyde-esque rampage, can he?
People should do this more often, so faggots and cunts start being nicer out of fear.

Is that Kurt Cobain?

is she being physically assaulted or they just argue with her? from your post it seems the latter.

just don't talk to them then...