Why is Russia such a shithole when they're the largest country full of natural resources?

Russia has the most land of any country with the most natural resources.

Why is it such a shithole then? The median wage is much lower than what even tiny countries in Europe have. It's like a 7 foot tall basketball played getting schooled by a 4 foot tall midget.

You can't blame it all on communism. That ended almost 30 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Mendeleev
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because r*ssians are literally snowniggers

This
I work in a field that requires math and geometry perception.
Russians are challenged

Complete socio economic collapse less than 2 decades ago might have had something to do with it.

Hahaha, I am listening to Jorden Peterson's Lectuces on the Psychosocial Anaylsis of the Bible and he just brought this up. According to "Poverty of Nations" (though Peterson), it's because Russia has a very low trust with each other (Russian to Russian) due to cynicism and corruption. The book, supposedly, claims that levels of trust in a society is very important to the point that there is a very accurate correlation to other factors (e.g., GDP) that make a society successful. A good counter example to Russia is Japan, where they are very trusting and have limited natural resources yet an amazingly successful company.

I read somewhere that most scientists during the Soviet era were Jewish. Lenin also said that any smart "Russian" probably has Jewish or German blood.

If the reason why Russia lacks prosperity is the lack of intelligence, do you think Russia should enforce an open-borders policy?

Lol, serious shit. Did (((they))) even need to make this thread?

A load of shite, soviet union had the highest level of trust imaginable, didn't stop the economy from going to shit followed by explosion of corruption and ethnic conflicts.

didn't take long for russian snowniggers to blame communism

All the resources are outdoors and it's too cold.

Russians are wilder than western Europeans. They are not "technicians".
And no, I do not think we should flood anyone.
I remember in school a while ago we had an exam and we had to find the angles of a triangle. Easy stuff, the triangle had and angle of more than more than 90 degree yet he wrote something like 40 degree because that's how he calculated it.

I'm interested in any evidence you can point me to showing there was a high level of trust in the Soviet Union. It sounds counter-intuitive given the presence of secret police.

even with the current operable mines they have, they still have more natural resources than any other country

I call bull

keep falling for the communist meme and maybe your country will fix itself

It depends what you mean by a shithole. It's a large country, it would be somewhat comparable to the US with its shitholes and nice areas. Moscow and St Petersburgh is incredibly wealthy, while other areas are extremely poor and full of stupid people. No surprise there.

russians blame all their failures on communism much like blacks blame all their failures on slavery

The US still has a very high median wage overall.

Russia's median wage is abysmal.

There has been studies of trust levels falling when Soviet Union collapsed. However, theres no evidence of trust levels even being high when the SU was alive. And if there were reports, it would have been manufactured to maintain the image of the power and unity of the State.

It is abysmal and always will be with the amount of shit tier people they have. This is why Moscow and St. Petersburgh is considered the new Russia now by Russians, the rest are just savages.

they're just a crazy ass people. they've been through hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years of bullshit. they're a little fucked up

90% of the Russian economy is in the hands of 20 Jewish Oligarchs. Russian people have living standards comparable to South Sudan, it's one of the poorest countries on earth.

So Russians are so stupid to the point that they're owned by 20 ppl?

this is a country with almost 150 million ppl

Strategically speaking, Russia only has one warm water port, and even then it still has to send supplies through the istanbul bottleneck. The country's size is its greatest weakness, its incredibly massive, getting shit from one side to the next takes an unreasonable amount of labor and time. Most of what would be decent farmland is frozen with permafrost, did i mention that through most of the year it is fucking freezing literally everywhere in Russia? Sure it has some oil, but with the US backed middle east as its main competitor, there's not a whole lot of room to fit Russia in (Most of the recent fighting is really just a proxy war for a strategic pipeline that would cut through Syria and into Turkey (US) or go straight to Crimea (Russia)). Russia has been doing a decent job at rebuilding itself into a world power, but it needs more warm water ports and a better transportation system. Putin has dedicated civilians, but there are still people who are in that government that are so utterly incompetent its sad to watch. Really what Russia needs is a good war that puts the world on their side for once, which will also them to grab some more land in important locations.

They're recovering from the largest collapse since the Roman Empire on top of communism. They're doing a lot better than people thought they would

>Really what Russia needs is a good war that puts the world on their side for once, which will also them to grab some more land in important locations.
based Trump starting shit with iran so russia can swoop in and save them while nuking israel and securing more warm water ports

Because the Jew oligarchs hog all the resources and have monopoly over the economy while the average Russian is thrown scraps. Basically what's happening to the EU, or heck, most of the world. How is this even a question, is this your first day on Sup Forums?

The White Russians had accomplishments, periodic table, etc.

But they were exterminated by the Soviets. The last group of them fled to Germany where they were killed by the Allies at the end of WWII during Operation Keelhaul.

I love how you Romanian Gypsy niggers blame everything on Jews.

There are barely any Jews left in Russia. You're telling me a country of 145 million ppl has so many stupid people getting duped by a tiny minority?

It's cold as fuck there and most of the land is uninhabitable. Their growing season is what like 3 months?

Yes, if that tiny minority has infiltrated the highest echelons of power and authority and they dictate the status quo and the national policy, you filthy kike. Jump back in the oven you parasite.

No, because factually most people on the planet are dumber than the average russian.

it's run by oligarchs and corruption is the only way things get done. america is headed the same way.

poor river systems.

Russians are retarded plain and simple.. They're unbelievably stupid.

>You can't blame it all on communism. That ended almost 30 years ago.
LOL, what? Communism didn't hurt Russia because of some economic faults that Russia could recover from within thirty years, or a totalitarian mindset that could be fixed within a generation.
They killed the intellectual elite, random citizenry, any citizens who were brave enough to actually earn a reason to be hated by the state, and anyone brave and strong enough to fight a war. The damage is first and foremost genetic. Russia will not recover from this, or at least not without a long cross generation eugenics campaign.
Jesus, I wish people would know what the fuck they're talking about before they shitpost.

Shoo shoo filthy sodomite freak

What are you talking about? USSR was one of only three countries to have moon missions.

at the expense of their people starving to death

russians are RETARDS

simple Russia is ran how Trump would like to run america

>leaf
>honest post

Pick only one

>145 million people.

That's actually not true. Not a lot of people know, but here is pic related. Only 90 million are in Russia. Why lie about 145? To get the votes.

many ppl in the russian workforce are gay/bi/trans and Russia has laws that are very harsh towards LGBT ppl hence one of the reasons Russia's economy has been declining

This guy right there knows what's up. Climate plays great deal in country's success.

fpbp

Shitty geography
Corruption
Off-the-books economies

COCKAZOIDED!!!

>Big government
>Lack of roads (see above)
>Lack of small businesses (big gov)
>Lack of free speech
>Shitskins coming in from -stan countries and ex-USSR republics, earning passports and stealing jobs
>places like Chechnya are net negative for the economy, but Russia feeds them anyway, to avoid chimping out from niggers in that area.
>affirmative action for all non-whites
>big jews in gov
>central bank in Russia is controlled by the FED in US

sanction. America doesn't allow Russia to sell their natural resources.

There won't be shithole countries if America didn't exist. Because America either steal other countries' resources, or forbids other countries to sell their resources or finished products.

>Norway
>has high GDP/population ratio in comparison to Russia

Climate is not an excuse. See Finland.

>eurofag
>accusing people of blaming communism

Weak bait.

i agree. stop with the climate excuse. the finland, sweden and norway are doing just fine.

russians are homophobic retarded snowniggers

>Why is it such a shithole then?

god damn. to be this stupid to make this thread really makes me think.Go an read about Russia since the formation of their federation and you will find your answers you lazy cunt. For a quick rundown: ridiculous thievery and corruption to levels no western country can fathom

>fags
>working
Put them in a real job and they cri about hands being dirty

Also a purebred Russian can't be gay. Fags in Russia are mixed mostly with German. Fuck off faggot you should be strung from tree

Ha! Russians are awesome!

he is trolling. ALL soviet countries populations I have interacted with said the 1: 5 to 1:7 spies or informants in the ranks of society made people paranoid as all hell. how would that not render people useless?

because you can blame it on communism
they've had an extremely corrupt government and had to deal with not only converting a post-soviet economy, but building it up out of the fucking dark ages, the 2008 recession and a complete change in the role of government ever.

>Russians
>Snowniggers

Not true. Especially when periodic table, radio, rockets were independently invented by them. Not even going to mention literature/music/art. Just one Solzhenytsin exposing (((Them))) in their true colors is a great accomplishment.

Their country has always been run by total psychopaths who don't give a shit about ethics or honor and do whatever they can to increase their own wealth and power at the expense of everyone who is not them (including their own citizens).

It's cold as shit up there and most of the country's wasteland because of that.

>implying all the rest of the leaders of the world are not looking for ways to exploit their people.

with exception of a very few of course, but the general rule exists for a reason.

but ridiculous thievery and corruption is why african countries are failing yet you white nationalist faggots are always blaming blacks for being stupid.

so when it happens to european countries, it's not because of stupidity?

how about you swallow my HIV-infected sperm

>levels of trust in a society is very important to the point that there is a very accurate correlation to other factors
One such factor is racial hegemony. Diversity decreases social trust.

incorrect, plenty of gays and lesbians of ethnic russian descent. See Tatu. 30% of st. petersburg's population is gay

most russian accomplishments were done by gays, jews, and non-russian ethnic groups.

>tatu
Tatu are not lesbians irl. They are married and have kids.

>30% of St. Petersburg is gay
Knowing how Russians don't tolerate fags, I'd find that extremely hard to believe. Why don't you prove it?

>maybe your country will fix itself
according to your meme flag that's exactly what will happen

Stop baiting. You're not fooling anyone in this thread.

>most russian accomplishments were done by gays, jews and non-russian ethnic groups

topkek

Tchaikovsky was a homo.

Who else would write about Sugar Plum Fairies?

A lot of the land is frozen tundra, much like Canada, and they never really got over communism.

>t. brainlet
Still recovering from gommunism.

i know many russians are homophobic but st. petersburg is the one city where ppl are reasonably intelligent.

plenty of popular gay clubs in downtown st. p.

I wonder how the Russians tell the faggots apart.

or maybe it's because the communists literally killed all the intelligent high iq russians who might have opposed their rule? Russian genetics took a fucking hit from which they will never recover. they used to produce amazing artists, scientists and writers - the genes that did that were eradicated by judeo-bolshevism. the country is literally a husk, a hollow corpse of what it had been. theyre dead, they just dont know it yet

this
white russians were basically german. now all that remains is mongols

also, according to Mueller, 70% of the Russians in the trollfarm hired by by the Kremlin to hack the US election were homosexual

Centuries of being the Mongols' bitch. Communism was also basically a top-down Mongol form of government where humans lives were worthless and all people except the top ruler(s) were disposable.

Because of that genetic selection for servileness and passivity Russia is fucked forever.
All the Russians that are still sane are getting the fuck out of Russia because there's no hope.

total horseshit, even before communism russia's scientific accomplishments were abysmal compared to other european countries like germany, england and france

There's already pipelines straight to crimea. The ukrainians were taxing the Russians to use them so the Russians just took them.

lol? high trust society where kids inform government agents on their dissident parents, and the walls fucking listen for anti-government thought crime. fucking top kek m8

>skinny jeans
>hold hands together
>gay paraphenelia
>victim complex
>annoying shitposting like the fag-flag in this thread

>soviet union had the highest level of trust imaginable

t. political commissar

>Why is it such a shithole then?

1. A geography encourages aggressive autocracy and all the corruption that comes with it.
2. The resource curse.
3. The collapse of the USSR resulted in a kleptocracy.

>were abysmal

No they weren't, they had huge chemical scientific accomplishments, same with genetics, with Nikolai Vavilov identifying the centres of origin of cultivated plants

How to tell a russian gay from any other gay? Constantly talking about dick in one way or the other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Mendeleev

russian aristocracy was classy af, literature produced prior also rivals the greats - tolstoy, dostoyevsky, solzhenitsyn

you must admit that they produced fantastic shit, and communism literally reduced the quality of their genes by culling the aristocracy

incorrect. russia has barely contributed anything. russians are retarded homophobic projecting closet fags

someone please post the graph with how much each european country contributed to science/tech.

>makes a point
>asks others to provide the evidence

Just why?

you have an axe to grind you triggered faggot? get the fuck out of here

>each european country contributed to science/tech
>because papers published in shit like nature/science matters
>because h index and impact factor matters in real life
>because academia is productive and helps science to move forwards

someone post a 100% sweetie pic for this fag

All these Putincucks blaming communism for Russian inherent stupidity is like US blacks blaming 1950s Jim Crow.

Russia has been capitalist for 30 f*cking years. The other ex-commies like Poland and China have already caught up to the West.

Communism allowed

i got a better idea. how about we conduct a scientific study on how much of my cock you can fit in your mouth?

Most of the land is unusable like Canada
If can get some global warming going they will become super powers

My homeland Australia is more of a wasteland than Russia. But we don't get blind drunk on vodka and beat up gays 400 days a year.

>how much of my cock you can fit in your mouth
see this post I've been telling you guys. Russian gays constantly talk about dicks.

Russians are too retarded and underdeveloped to fully realize the potential of the piece of carbon mass their dumping their shit into.

so why is a tiny country like switzerland far more prosperous than Russia?

90% of population - subhumans