Wew i love pokemon now

Wew i love pokemon now

youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU

Other urls found in this thread:

pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are the chances of the original series getting fully subbed?

pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/
They release new subs from time to time

Fuck off. You've already had one thread deleted, are you ever going to learn?

You have an entire board dedicated to this. Use it.

>better than the majority of action scenes today

>sakugafags

If by "the original series" you mean Kanto then decent enough. More than half of it is subbed already.
If you include Orange and Johto... eh.

No.

C'mon, man. I like this anime as much as the next Pokefag, but keep it to its board.

I know in terms of animation, Pokémon's never looked better, but Ash VS the Orange League Champion was tense as a fuck as a kid. In a perfect world, they'd do a reanimated flashback to Charizard VS Dragonite.

>you can't discuss anime on the anime board
I don't see you shitting up threads about /m/ related shows like this. If you don't like the series, just ignore the thread instead of pretending it's against the rules.

If we too this line of thought, /mlp/ would be all over Sup Forums.

Take it back to /vp/ and stop being such a faggot.

Already had a thread deleted, but faggot OP still hasn't learned his lesson.

Poke threads are alright once a week, but OP wants a 24/7 General.

>/mlp/ would be all over Sup Forums.
It's not the same thing though and you know it, unless you're retarded and haven't read the rules.

Ponyshit outside /mlp/ is literally against the rules. Try reading them instead of making up your own.

And I don't see /m/ all over Sup Forums even though you don't shit up threads about /m/ shows with this crap.

>Johto
>150+ episodes, with like 5 of them subbed
>shit tons of filler
>largely considered the dullest region
>old and busted, and dosen't even have nostalgiafag appeal
Wouldn't bet on it.

>kage bunshin
Shadow sneak + double team? or what

What the fuck is happening to pokemon now? What are these mega evolutions? are they permanent? The last game I played was Black.

Kagebunshin is the Japanese name of Double Team.

Will Ash be finally a champion?

Mega evolutions are temporary evolutions that occur in battle. You need the Pokemon to hold a specific, Pokemon-specific item to mega evolve it, and you can only mega evolve a single Pokemon per battle. It gives the Pokemon a stat boost, a new Ability, and sometimes a new typing.

>synchro
Into the garbage it goes.

I was close, then

They're evolutions that let Pokemon evolve with an held item. First introduced in XY

I want to pound that shota hard desu

Did you get banned from /vp/, op? Stop spamming your general here.

Yes it is you blithering idiot. American Cartoons belong on Sup Forums, so by your logic, it should be allowed, because MLP is an american cartoon.

Mods accept a Pokemon thread on Sup Forums every now and then, but not a fucking general like you're making all the time. Again, fuck off back to your containment board.

Digimon