How can Sup Forums reconcile its hatred for blacks with Michael Jackson?

how can Sup Forums reconcile its hatred for blacks with Michael Jackson?

youtube.com/watch?v=_QqCu0ktlhM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=crbFmpezO4A
youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sU4g8pujIQU
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh fuck you've changed my mind by showing me a kiddy fiddler that can sing, now lets open the borders to Africa.

Fuck off.

He's an honorary aryan. Even changed his skin color white.

fuck off faggot. Michael was a legend.

>believing jew lies about mike

He founded Neverland to protect young men from the kike pedophile homosexuals in hollyjew. People like Corey Feldman and MacAulay Culkin found refegue there. Then the merchants shut it down.

he hated them too.

Treat groups as groups, treat people as individuals. Just, you know, be ready for disappointment if it's a nigger.

Micheal Jackson was redpilled as fuck on the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

Go to the 02:28 mark of They Don't Really Care About Us (the Brazilian one.)
That's the 148.8 second mark for those too lazy to do the math.
He was trying to tell us but we weren't listening.

and that's why they had to destroy him.

wtf i love pedophiles now!

This.

no wonder it was so trivial for the cabal to fully own your mind.

He was so talented

When did Jackson first call out the jews? Was it before or after he was accused?

He was one of the only worthwhile blacks in society, thus he ascended into whitehood.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=crbFmpezO4A

Michael goes full 1488 at 2:41

pizzagate is real
they get politicians and celebrities to partake in pedo parties and blackmail the shit out of them

Michael was abused by Jews, business partners, family his entire life to the point he did not grow up. He's not really a good example.
He was fucking awesome. As far as we know MJ did not do anything against anybody's will, even if he was a creep. He was just trying to make people happy in one the most amazing periods in american history. He has his own video game.

I don't hate Obama. I don't hate any MJs (Michael Jordan). Because they aren't fucked.

I'm not a huge fan of Razor but his video is pretty solid.

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs

He named the Jew several times. Once in his song. Then another time I remember was in a phone call, it got leaked and the Anti Defamation League called him an anti semite. When they couldnt beat him with calling him a pedo, they had to have him killed.

>Most popular pop star in history gets Jewed
>Calls out entertainment Jews by name and spreads the word throughout the world
>Randomly gets accused of molestation
>Never proven guilty or convicted
>Every child star (including those who are vocal about Hollywood pedos) who knew him said the same thing as an adult: He never did anything sexual to them and was a gentle, innocent manchild
>Everyone who knew him on a personal level says there's no way he was capable of doing that shit
>Entertainment industry continues trying to smear him by running endless hit pieces and contrived documentaries on him over the years

Hmm, I don't know who I should believe. People who actually knew him and who have nothing to gain by covering for him, or the media kikes who he pissed off and had a motive to make an example of him. Really fucking difficult choice there.

He recognised white superiority and wanted to be white making every effort he could.
I'd say that's fair enough.

>I don't hate Obama
U fookin wot m8

never cared for his music.

They even censored this at 1:06
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Here's the original
youtube.com/watch?v=sU4g8pujIQU

>Greatest chess player in history with legit 160+ IQ calls out the Jews
>Uh shit guys, we can't call him stupid...
>I know! H-he's crazy! That's it! He's schizophrenic!
>I mean I know he was never actually diagnosed with anything and that he was living independently until his death, b-but he was crazy! Trust me!

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

>how can Sup Forums reconcile its hatred for blacks with Michael Jackson?
Literal honorary white.

>kiddy fiddler
The more I hear about his case, the less I believe in that shit. At start I was pretty sure he was some weirdo that did it, but now I'm always convinced he didn't.

He even cucked himself for the sole purpose of raising white children.

>always
almost*
how did that happen, wtf