DAILY REMINDER

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-messiah Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtu.be/ga4F87Y87Pc
getgodsgift.org/index.php?p=1_21_Wrong-Repentance
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/faith_and_works.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mMwMi97qNIc
youtube.com/watch?v=WslOpDDHaYI
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtu.be/6Q1XGcNVTIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also reminder that salvation is by faith alone in christ alone and not by works, and then repentance is "a change of mind" not "turning from sin (which Jonah 3:10 calls works)"

You still have to follow the ten commandments.

The ten commandments won't save you. The ten commandments are a part of the entire Torah.

Why did Jesus tell us to follow the commandments then?

interesting, i kinda figured they were just shitty athletes so they compensated by being better at math than everyone, which paid off in civilized societies

are you an Anglican?

WHEN YOU CALL MY NAME IT'S LIKE A LITTLE PRAYER
I'M DOWN ON MY KNEES
YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ME "THERE"

LIKE A CHILD
YOU WHISPER SOFTLY TO ME
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
JUST LIKE A CHILD - NOW I'M DANCING
IT'S LIKE A DREAM
NO END AND NO BEGINNING
YOU'RE HERE WITH ME - HEAVEN HELP ME

IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
I CAN FEEL YOUR POWER
I WANNA TAKE YOU THERE

what did she mean by that?

God says if you love him you will keep his commandments.
Jesus says he did not come to abolish the law.

LIFE IS A MYSTERY
EVERYONE MUST STAND ALONE
I HEAR YOU CALL MY NAME AND IT FEELS LIKE HOME

no seriously what did she mean by that?

Let your light shine before men. It's very simple. But I know you want to believe you have the power to save yourself.

Nothing there says we are saved by works. You're reading what's not there. If you love him, you'll keep his commands. It doesn't say if you want to be saved you'll keep his commands.

Why don't you keep his commands to believe alone in Christ alone for salvation?

Yeah and Columbus discovered America... Oh wait it was already discovered by the natives

Can't believe everything just because it's in a book

Remember the Promised Land was to Abraham decendants, and if the land is filled with Ishmaeites then they should keep it, not the Khazars.

Remember Abraham pimped Sarai out twice. All Israelites are decended from a whore.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the Law. The living Word. "In the beginning, there was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
You have to understand the context.

Aumen, OP. Bravo. You hit on all the points. You know what's up. In the future, however, don't forget to mention the Sadducees along the Pharisees in your OP. God bless.

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Nothing but the blood

youtu.be/ga4F87Y87Pc

Preach on!

>and then repentance is "a change of mind"

Repentance is returning to the Father and all that this entails. You only have a fraction of the truth.

The Prodigal Son is the obvious model of repentance. Do you think that the Prodigal Son returned to his father intending to go on carousing and living sinfully? Of course not, that's retarded.

A change of mind is only the beginning of repentance, and repentance is lifelong, to be practiced in the Church ("confess your sins one to another").

Repentance is a simple change of mind from unbelief to belief.

Confession is for fellowship, not salvation, which is outlined in 1 John.

>pre-messiah Judaism

can anyone elaborate on it pls

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
Matthew 21:32 KJV

The pharisees changed not their mind that they might believe John the Baptist.

Salvific repentance is simply this: I didn't believe. Then I believed. And that's that.

Biblical Repentance

getgodsgift.org/index.php?p=1_21_Wrong-Repentance

Premessiah Judaism is Israel of the old testament. Jesus the Messiah didn't come in until the New Testament. And today's Judaism isn't old testament Israel but a false religion based on oral tradition and the Talmud. They have parallels to the catholic church in this way, teaching by men's traditions instead of the word of God.

Idiotic. Do you really believe that God cares about your internal mental state?

Merely affirming or denying something is simply irrelevant to God. It's just wind to him.

The mark of the one who loves God is that he does the will of God. If your life is characterized by your own will rather than God's, then you will not inherit the Kingdom of God regardless of any affirmation on your part (which again is just wind).

Your own conscience, which cries out to God about your sins, will be weighed against you on the day of his wrath. A man who believes, is baptized in water, and receives the Holy Spirit will be endowed with the power of putting his own conscience right before God and denying the temptations which previously enslaved him.

No servant of sin will enter the new Jerusalem, but only the servant of righteousness who has, through the Holy Spirit and repentance, done the will of God in his own life as it has been revealed to him through his conscience.

The clear message of Paul + James (which both must be taken into consideration) is that saving faith is characterized by works.

But was it even called Judaism back then?

>James 2:26 - Indeed, as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

>James 2:22 -You behold that [his] faith worked along with his works and by [his] works [his] faith was perfected

>James 2:24 YOU see that a man is to be declared righteous by works, and not by faith alone.

>Romans 2:13 - For the hearers of law are not the ones righteous before God, but the doers of law will be declared righteous.

>James 1:22 - However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning.

>(James 2:19) You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

>(Matthew 8:29) And, look! they screamed, saying: “What have we to do with you, Son of God? Did you come here to torment us before the appointed time?”

Khazar theory has been definitively debunked by genetic studies. And yes, christfags are Jews.

>The mark of the one who loves God is that he does the will of God.

Why aren't you doing his will then?

And this is the WILL of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and BELIEVETH on him, may have everlasting life: and I WILL raise him up at the last day.
John 6:40 KJV

again you're just trusting in yourself, and not the finished work of Christ.

>muh tired old James says Jesus is not enough and we need works argument
James 2 is speaking of justification before men. "Yea man may say." Romans 4 speaks of Justification before God, which is by faith, and not by any mote of a good thing that you've done. You're cheap, trying to pay for salvation with filthy rags.

RxVyiyr4: Hey Jesus, did not I do many marvelous works in your name? Open up those gates for me.

Jesus: Depart from me, I never knew you

>that every one which seeth the Son, and BELIEVETH on him, may have everlasting life

>may
>MAY

It doesn't say "will certainly", does it genius?

>again you're just trusting in yourself, and not the finished work of Christ.

And what is the finished work of Christ but sending the Holy Spirit, which allows us to repent in the fullest sense of the word?

Again I ask: do you really believe that God will be happy with you if you've spent your whole life sinning knowing that his son died on a cross to allow you the opportunity not to? This is borderline blasphemy m8.

>James 2 is speaking of justification before men

Cop out and not true at all. He even says Abraham was considered righteous (i.e. saved) because of what he did, not merely because of affirming or denying a belief.

Don't leave out the I WILL part you willfully ignorant twat.

And they said, BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou SHALT be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31 KJV

Of course God isn't cool with sin, and of course he isn't cool with sinning in light of what christ did. But that is why christ did what he did, and the true blasphemy is denying what he did.

James 2 is about justification before men.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/faith_and_works.htm
vvvvvv

Carefully notice James 2:21, "Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?" This event took place in Genesis 22:8-10. Now notice Genesis 15:6, "And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness." The event which took place in Genesis 15:6 was different from the event which took place in Genesis 22:8-10. We see in the New Testament that Paul spoke of the ROOT of Abraham's faith; BUT, James spoke of the FRUIT of Abraham's faith. We read in Romans 4:3, "For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness." This occurred in Genesis 15:6, which is when Abraham was born again. Paul said in Romans 5:1, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Paul doesn't mention works. Romans 4:5 declares, "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." Yet, James declares in James 2:21, "Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?" This event took place years later, when Isaac had grown at least old enough to speak clearly to his father (Genesis 22:7).

(cont)
James is simply saying that if a person is genuinely saved by faith, then there should be some FRUIT (good works) in that person's life to show it. BUT, James was NOT teaching that works are necessary to be saved--they aren't! Abraham was saved by faith ALONE! Titus 3:5 clearly states, "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us..."

Also, notice carefully James' words, "...shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works" (James 2:18). With God we are justified by FAITH; BUT with men we are justified by WORKS. The reason is simply because mankind cannot see out heart; but God can. We read in 1st Samuel 16:7, "...for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart." James said, "shew me" your faith and I'll "shew you" my faith. Every believer possessing the Holy Spirit of God should be a new creature in the Lord, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." This is what James was looking for.

So don't let any Catholic fool you into believing that you must have good works to go to Heaven, you don't. Looking at the Old Testament by itself, I would never have any reason to think that Lot was a Christian. Yet, we read in 2nd Peter 2:6-7, "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked."

(cont)
Did you read that ... "just Lot"? James was simply teaching that there should be some good works in a Christian's life to back up his testimony. However, this doesn't mean conclusively that a professed Christian without any good works is not saved. We certainly have a right to question their salvation; BUT, we cannot say for certain because we cannot see their heart. King David killed an innocent man (Uriah) to hide an unwanted pregnancy from an affair with the man's wife (Bathsheba). Would you have thought David was a Christian at that moment? Of course not! But David was a Christian, who had sinned horribly.

The Book of James should be a challenge to every believer to "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 5:16). And the Book of Romans should be a challenge to every believer to be aggressive in winning lost souls to Christ, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." Most importantly is that we NOT confuse the ROOT of our faith, with the FRUIT of our faith--because ADDING works to faith is a sure road to Hell.

"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." —Romans 4:5

Owen Byrd umm yhe umm this full serese in one big contravire ... End what i you saying thet is bad to comment on contraversan subjects... I do wonda what group of people alweys relay on contravsi so they can push ther agenda.. Aw yes internet athiest . A good example is TJkirk a.k.a the amezing athiest who prateclye builled his channal onlye realying on contravese . He realys so mutch is more jenaric then crative now a days. End click beith topics Becouse 12 year olds a esay targget to atracto. End team up whit jews becouse nothing batter then them up whit people who can esaylee backstab you.. Maybe they tech them how to backstab people evan you own people in the jews bocks some whar

Yea, a MAN may say,

Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
James 2:18-19 KJV

For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; BUT NOT BEFORE GOD.
Romans 4:2 KJV

words of wisdom and truth

This honestly, the fact we let heretics rule the holy land is an insult, that land belongs to Christendom.

>Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity
Bullshit. Judaism and New Testament Protestantism mutually exclusive.

Sadly, protestants don't ever see James because it was conveniently removed from the king James Bible.

Enjoy your hellfire. Zephaniah is about you people, Judah being wiped out is metaphor for all the supposed Christians that are going to be wiped out by God himself.

No it was called "the law" but OP's right about it being taught with a whole bunch of common law bolted on top of it. He's wrong about it just being the Pharisees.

The supposed Christians are going to be those that stand before Christ, having not faith alone in him alone.

You: "Did not I do many marvelous works?"
Jesus: "Depart from me you who work iniquity".

The best post in the thread, and as always, it's ignored. Nobody will help us but ourselves. Not god, not traditional, not the church, not a political solution. Only your white brother beside you, that is your only true ally. Hail Victory!

I want what you're on.

>Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.
The admonition of the whole book is to correct your behavior and check your complacency.

Amen.

But not for salvation.

It's squarely about salvation as it's about the end of the world m8.

There's such a thing as temporal judgment.

Reminder that the only way to be saved is through gnosis.

Gnosticism: Just another works heresy

You don't do works in gnosticism, you do your spiritual practice and live by the result of it, you either achieve it or not, and it's a pretty impressive event in your life.

Unlike those that are perishing, whom, just like the gnostic prophecy said, will put their faiths in an event (the death of the antichrist) and die by it.

Armageddon is not a temporal judgment. Ergo "It's squarely about salvation"

>You don't do works in gnosticism,
>you do your spiritual practice

Yes, as I said, faith has been prophesied to be the path of error. Gnosis is the truth.

>That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-messiah Judaism.
typical subversion

>rw6g4rGB: dLord, Lord, in thy name have not I done many wonderful works?

>Jesus: I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You clearly have no discernment between physical and eternal judgment.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. Stop trusting in yourself, and in your gnostic works.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMwMi97qNIc

>not a single statistic or shred of evidence given in the whole tirade
this is the epitome of natsoc/fascist sophistry

Come back to the one true and apostolic church.
At least listen to this sermon before you decide.

youtube.com/watch?v=WslOpDDHaYI

>vaticancatholic.com

Yes the videos are from Sedevacantists.

I've already reached salvation, you are deluded, a religion that is friends with the world like yours is false even by it's own very words.

Pope is the Vicar of Christ

>Vicar
>instead of
>in place of

Anti-Christos
>Anti
>instead of
>in place of

Ahaha.

Do a miracle.

Thanks user.

Physically die and rise again. You're the one that thinks you're God.

Galatians 5:19-21Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, immodesty, luxury,

20 Idolatry, witchcrafts, enmities, contentions, emulations, wraths, quarrels, dissensions, sects,

21 Envies, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall NOT obtain the kingdom of God.

You can lose your Salvation for grave sins.
Paul is talking to those Baptized and already saved.

Go back to the Traditional Catholic church

You're trying to convince me that your branch of religion is true, you will have to do a miracle to convince me, or I will see that there is no power in your religion, since I've seen that in my religion by meditation I reached union with God and was saved.

Nice try shlomo

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KJV

Christianity asserts that God says, "whoops, I fucked up," nullifies everything he says in the original bible, and comes up with a whole New Testament and world view to account for his screw up. That is the premise of Christianity. It's fucking stupid. And the Talmud, Midrash, Zohar, ect is a deeper exploration of themes in the original Torah. It's for high IQ people who need more than the most basic analysis.

And btw, Garbage like this highlights the massive IQ differential between Jews and backwoods Christians.

>meditation
>thinks demons are god

>meditation
>claims not friends with the world.

You have you're miracle, but you reject it. You chose the strong delusion over the free grace of Christ, who died and rose again according to prophecy.

More garbage. What you do in life doesn't matter, as long as you pledge obsequious obedience to God. It's pathetic, and it is an insult to God to think that this sort of blind stupid obedience and submission is the purpose of his creation.

your*

You clearly did not comprehend my post.

Paul is talking to the ALREADY sanctified

He is telling the ALREADY sanctified and justified that the can lose the kingdom of god.

Galatians 3:25-27Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

25 But after the faith is come, we are no longer under a pedagogue.
26 For you are all the children of God by faith, in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized in Christ, have put on Christ.

>demons
You're the one worshipping a demon, he's clearly told you not to test it so you don't make sure it is a god and not a demon of the desert.

Exactly. They're saved.

"o death, where is thy sting."

I'm sorry you want to complicate it so you can trust in yourself and men instead of the power of Christ's once and for all sacrifice.

I've messed with that stuff in the past. And I decided not to be deceived by it. So much for your assumption. Be gone thot.

>jewry=satanism
Alright and what now?

Except that Judaism is completely racist. All non-jews are enemies of jews by default and should be tricked into dying in war. Remember that part of your religious doctrine?

>I've messed with that stuff in the past.
No, you haven't.
You're just a deluded fanatic.

The barcode theory is debunked.

Ironically in the 666 5th Ave building owned by Trump's kike son in law is Lucent Technologies, with an auroborus serpent logo, which created inferno OS and is working with RFID tech.

Read
Galatians 3:25-27 then
Galatians 5:19-2

Paul says that those who have actually become the sons of god and put on Christ will not inherit the kingdom of God if they commit grave sins.
Anyone who teaches otherwise is heretical.

People believe once saved always saved because it is easy to adopt in their life without any accountability.

The Bible says few will be saved.

1 Peter 4:18
18 And if the just man shall scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.
14 How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!

Luke 13:23-24
23 And a certain man said to him: Lord, are they few that are saved? But he said to them:
24 Strive to enter by the narrow gate; for many, I say to you, shall seek to enter, and shall not be able.

>I want muh gnosis to be real
>you didn't mess with it because I don't want that reality

Jew.

I've already reached gnosis, I'm already saved. I know you lie because I've validated with my experiences the authenticity of gnosis, either that or you belong in hell, which can be derived from your behaviour.

Eternal judgement wasn't even a dogma until 500 years after Jesus' death. In fact there were Saints who proclaimed universalism unchallenged, and even said Satan would go to heaven..

>Gregory of Nyssa was even more bold than Origen on this issue: He maintained that "the originator of evil himself will be healed” (Catechetical Orations 26. The Catechetical Oration of Gregory of Nyssa. Edited by James H. Srawley. Cambridge, 1903, p. 101).

Amen few will be saved because few actually accept the biblical doctrine of faith apart from works. You haven't brought up any new out of context verses that I haven't heard to support works salvation.

Catholicism, Judaism, Orthodox, Gnosticism, Islam, Seventh Day Adventists, Pentecostals, Methodists, Jehovahs Witnesses, Messianics, Hebrew Roots, Calvinists, Arminianists, Black Hebrews, lordship salvationists and lots of others teach the same works salvation heresy.

For we are not as MANY, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
2 Corinthians 2:17 KJV

It's in Daniel way before Jesus. Now false modern Jews reject that.

James 2:24 and 26

24 Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only?

26 For even as the body without the spirit is dead; so also faith without works is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

You're repeating yourself so much you sound like

youtu.be/6Q1XGcNVTIE