youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvkJ1ISTfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cs0txOQ5ElA
youtube.com/watch?v=wLYBKqxAfbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bogue, get the fuck out of my CLAY.

All this info and subs will be late.

t. boogie

>Four Kumos in pic.
Reminder that Mikumo is a series of biological Vocaloids made by protoculture.
>Based protoculture made their waifus alive.

>Kawamori predicts Vocaloid
>implying he won't be right about Biological Vocaloids

>it's a "Reina in OP" thread again
shit thread

Hayate:
>Freyja you feels like my dad(from Delta novel)
>Mirage you feels like my mom(from episode 19)

Hayate pls.

the worst feel

>girl

Conclusion: HayaMira should happen and adopt Hayate as their child.

Mirage is a slut A SLUTT

>there might be entire crates full of Protoculture vocaloids laying around in ruins

You mean FreyaMira

Why did Hayate thanked Mirage at the end?

I never doubted him.

BOGUE PLZ

Oh yes! FreyjaMira!

>Mikumo might have been cultivated from some ancient Protoculture DNA they found.
>Misa being Lady M

One thing which led me to believe lady M could be Misa because Misa knows history and anthropology well. Remember DYRL? Who is the only human being in existence who is capable of deciphering that 500,000 artifact? Its Misa herself.

She in SDF and DYRL even familiarizes everything in regards of Zentradi culture when they first get in touch with them retrospectively. Misa's disappearance does not matter anyway now, this could be also why Kawamori up till does not disclose anything about the Megaroad-1. But this theory led me to disbelief because Misa isn't a person who would use songs as weapons, unless she has plans to create Mikumo for some good purpose.

>mfw they finally acknowledge Macross Plus

I almost spit my coffee out and nearly ran my cat over w/ my chair when I stood up. I have no clue what Arab is talking about but I am pleased regardless.

Now if they'll just explain whatever happened to Minmay.

Pepole,we should go into space.
NOW

>Vocal oído Mikumo

Wait.
Hatsune Miku
Miku
Mikum
Mikumo

Also Vocaloid Mikumo/Freyja duet when?

He thanked her for being a good .

Waiting on update.

Mikumo VoiceBank confirmed Kawamori is getting into software now.

Kawamori Kawamori'd so hard, he's now turning idols into Vocaloid. It's a new Era for Macross.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvkJ1ISTfo
Better version. From SDF BD.

I wouldn't put it past him after GUMI's performance

Miku confirmed younger singer for next Macross.

New song? youtube.com/watch?v=Cs0txOQ5ElA

Who give the played to Freyja?

Gloruious Space Hobo Basara.

Macross Delta is kinda Macross F sequel now with the whole Vajra is var in Macross E and Delta.

I hate how Kawamori is putting Freyja through so much shit.

First she's gonna die at 30. Then viewed as a traitor by her people. Also doubted by the people she's trying to protect. Doubted by Mikumo until she got gud. Then made the dad of the guy she likes be the one who nuked her planet. Made her lose control because of the ruins. Now she's feeling guilty. Then she's told songs are a weapon and not good like she's always believed. Got told she basically is killing people with her song. Her love for songs got destroyed.

Literally wtf Kawamori?!

That's based Kawamori

>he's now turning idols into Vocaloid

They already did Vocaloid before Vocaloid were even a thing, Sharon Apple tread this territory decades ago.

>>he's now turning idols into Vocaloid

Those who actually think he is going to do it are proven to be newfags and never watch Plus.

I know I know. It's just... Freyja overcomes problem after problem. And like 5 minutes after she's OK again, Kawamori's like "Nope! Can't have you be happy for more than 5 minutes! Here's another problem for you!"

Why can't she catch a break, I'm so over this. I'm just too invested in her happiness and well being.

It's painful to watch but I prefer this kind of suffering over suffering from not getting MC's dick.

At least she isn't treated as Mirage. Mirage's problem most likely isn't going to be touched.

>the entire franchise is just building up to Kawamori revealing his robot waifu
The madman has gone further beyond

No Freyja, you are the weapon

>Why can't she catch a break, I'm so over this. I'm just too invested in her happiness and well being.

This is a way to balance up the triangle by giving mirage more space to develop her problems. At least mirage got a decent short conversation with Hayate

It passes me off that Freyja is the one that's constantly suffering and having to prove herself.

Her whole plot is literally issues after issues after issues. I mean Hayate has problems too but Freyja is overloaded with them. And Mirage, Jesus christ Mirage has Jr. High School levels of troubles just because she can't get the dick.

It's unfair, like why Kawa gotta be like that. Even episodes that have Freyja "happy" are technically bittersweet because she still has to put up with shit. I want 1 fucking episode where Freyja is truly happy and not suffering because of stupid plot burdens.

and this is why I find the Freyja fan base so annoying. Macross as a series is a "drama" if we had to give it the most basic genre description possible. Are you surprised that her character is going through various trials and tribulations in a drama honestly?

It's refreshing to see her suffer and then come back from said suffering only to fall head first right back into it. That's what makes drama so great.

....Isn't that from the fucking Pachinko machine?

Has Delta been confirmed to have 25 episodes or not?

Sheryl and Ranka were suffering too. I'm ok with Freyja's suffering because her problem are an actual problem and it's not a silly thing like chasing MC's dick.

No offense but Mirage's problems can't even begin to compare to the problems that Freyja has. I admit I like HayaFre but Mirage can keep Hayate for all I fucking care.

I'm done with Freyja having to suffer like this over the war and her dreams being constantly crushed. I just want her to be happy and Freyja does not need a dude's dick to find the happiness she deserves.

26 episodes

So you're upset that a Freyjafag is connecting so well with her that they're feeling Freyja's pain and asking for her happiness? Well OK then.

>They play a song from each show when they recap each one
>Walkure gets Neo Stream
Ugh.

Neo Stream is the best.

Neo stream is 2nd best faggot

No, I'm wondering why that person is even bothering to watch a drama if they're so averse to watching a character suffer. If they find that concept so hard to swallow they should go watch a comedy instead because drama clearly isn't suited to their tastes.

39 ep
26 + 13 ep next year

The bigger problem is writer never ever give Mirage a chance to overcome her problem, like you said, it's not hard to overcome, a half episode is well enough to let her overcome since she isn't complaining about that at all, and yet writers either not writing her or waste her development to the triangle part.

Never be satisfied
user's desires are limitless

I don't see it this way. I see it more as liking a character so much that they invest time and care on them. It speaks volumes about Freyja's characterization to be able to get such a reaction from viewers.

In the end, we're all fans for the characters we love and want to see happy.

I should add, they didn't play the good part, just the awful Engrish at the beginning.
>"WE NE VA NO WA DA FU CHA WILL BRING"

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLYBKqxAfbI

Don't mind me just gonna enjoy the new quality pics of my Macrossfu.

I think you have an unhealthy attachment to fictional characters that's clouding your thinking at this point so we're done.

People like to mad, they mad about her character is suffering and yet she get bunch of screentime and is core part of the show.

So i'm not sure how is this unfair, Macross isn't a comedy, of course she won't doing something funny and stupid in every episodes.
And in the end, she will get happy ending, so not sure what they're mad for.

UTA WA -- HEIKI

Why no one discuss about lady M's identity?

I'm so jelly. Watching Freyja and Mikumo suffering is painful.

>>mfw they finally acknowledge Macross Plus

????

Did you miss the protag of M7 flying a custom version of the ride Isamu was using in MPlus?

>Now if they'll just explain whatever happened to Minmay

flew into a black hole because she heard sounds coming from it

that's just a subtle nod, it's not the same as having Wanna be an Angel, come blaring out of your speakers.

>Music has always been shown in Macross to be a mystic, universal force of good that brings everyone together across time and space
>Nope, all this time it was actually a weapon

He actually did it. The madman.

>flew into a black hole because she heard sounds coming from it

are you serious?

>Basara was a pacifist

>nope he was actually using weaponised singing to defeat his enemies

hue

I have a feeling the doctors will do some kind of reboot and erase Kumokumo's memories.
>all her memories with her teammates and her cutie kouhai erased
>No more birthday party memories
>Watching Freyja happy she got a present from her husbando and getting curious about love, all that erased too
Then she'll find a pic of Hayate winking on her phone and wonder where did it come from.

FUCK, it feel like watching Apollonius cucked by his dog for 12,000 years again.

>Mikumo is the Macross
Mikumo is the final weapon

Never trust the madman.

I'm fully expecting them to turn Mikumo evil and having her sing on the enemy side until Walkure can rescue her.

Too bad she's a lesbo.

What enemy side? Or do you mean Chaos? She's not in the hand of the Windies.

>sound coming out of a black hole
PHYSICS, HOW DOES IT WORK

But windfaggots have no taste, how will they handle Mikumo's slut songs?

Kumo's not a robot. I'm not sure you can erase her memories so easily. Besides, we need those memories to her backstory.

>Then she'll find a pic of Hayate winking on her phone and wonder where did it come from.
These threads would fucking explode.

>Then she'll find a pic of Hayate winking on her phone and wonder where did it come from.

bro, come on

>implying her phone isn't actually filled with pictures of the precious Hoina

Maybe something like, they give Mikumo back and pretend she's normal again but she acts strangely cold and distant again. Then a final battle around Windermere starts and they seem to win and are about to have an UNDERSTANDING resolution when NUNS flip a switch and Mikumo loses it and fucks up everything.

One thing a bit disappointed about this episode is Freyja and Mirage didn't converse more, though maybe because they need to do info dump first, i still hope they will do some converse between them in up coming episodes.

Nothing would come of it, though.

Although if by some long shot Mikumo actually came from behind and stole Hayate from Freyja and Mirage it would be the shitstorm of our lives.

Shit taste.

>song energy
>obeying laws of physics

They hardly ever interacted with each other, HayaMiku is a crack pairing.

What would sex with Mirage be like?

Apollonius didn't give a shit about Celiane/Silvia/Mikono, he never gave a shit about anyone. I don't think he's capable of love.

>Mikumo could be an android

YES. GIMME MY JUNNA INFORMATION HIGH

It feel like they shitting on Mirage by let her sticking with Hayate. I mean just let Mirage overcome her problem already.

Where are you hearing about the +13?

It's a some kind of twist. At least song is a weapon is still a better twist than MC is a dog.

Her being an android doesn't fit with the Rudanjal Rom Mayan thing and her remembering singing on Windermere. I'm guessing that they somehow awoke her from some cryosleep or revived her out of DNA with some of her memory intact.

Yeah, but imagine the shitstorm.