Science Proves Trump Is Unfit To Be President

125 psychologists and other mental health professionals marched along lower Broadway Saturday to demand that President Trump be thrown out of office, based on a constitutional clause allowing presidents to be ousted when their cabinets decide they are ” unable to discharge the powers and duties” of their job.

“We’re actually suffering from his narcissistic personality,” she said. “He has no empathy. You can feel it, the way he spoke about the San Juan mayor… She has PTSD and our president mistreats her. She is re-victimized. That is a narcissist.”

nypost.com/2017/10/14/shrinks-take-to-streets-to-demand-narcissistic-trumps-ouster/

Will Sup Forums deny the facts of science?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((psychologists)))

Yes, the science of feelings.
It isn't arbitrary, we just prove it with alternative methods.

also,
>psychology
>science

yea, no , thats not how that works sweetie, bless your heart.

>She has PTSD
a bloo bloo bloo

What is that crowd, 80% Jewish?

All of them should have their licenses revoked for violating the Goldwater Rule in professional psychology. You cannot diagnose a patient without examining them, and commenting publicly about a "suspected" diagnosis is considered highly unethical and an egregious violation of the Goldwater Rule

Psychiatry is a pseudoscience.

>125
nice sample size

>Will Sup Forums deny the facts of science?

Science was synonymous to skepticism, now it has become a cult for puritans of the status quo.

And this

I can't wait to see the look of shock and agony on the liberals faces when they lose big-league to Trump in 2020 if shit like this is their central message.

>psychologists and other mental health professionals
>"science"

It's cute how they have a drummer boy

hopefully you don't find out when it's too late that they were right

Doesn't that go against their profession, trying to diagnosis someone without even meeting them?

I thought one of their ethic rules is to never diagnose a person that has never been their patient.

>muh liberal hypocrisy

All Trump needs to do is declare them domestic terrorists and have the military take care of it.

They're lucky he's not using his full power level of commander in chief

"you can see it" is some voodoo tier shit. women are retards

>psychology
>real science
Oh lawd I am laffin

no. it was and agreement between reps and dems.
when the government wants a profile of kim ju un they make an appointment with him

cia does it all the time

Basically this. Were they to do this Clinton had she won, you bet your fucking ass there'd be hell to pay. But given that psychology is a Jewish "science" with a notoriously Leftist bias, there will be no consequences.

They only got 125 people who think he's crazy. That is not a whole lot.

All this affirms to me is that psychology is a meaningless discipline that has been liberalized and Jewified

No empathy is good for a leader. Maybe not a humanitarian charity organization, but for a leader of an economy? Absolutely.

>professionals
>remote diagnosis based on political remarks and quips
they need to all be de-credentialed immediately.
if any one of them has particpated in the credentialing of another, that professional's license needs to be suspended until such time as they can be properly vetted and credentialed.

Wanna destroy the psychology profession with me, Sup Forums?

lookit all those jews

>science
>psychology

What about the Goldwater Rule?

>He has no empathy
Relevant:

More like drummer goy

Diabetes looks like a creeping threat to a few of them

>125 jews and other mentally ill professionals marched along lower Broadway Saturday

> Be pyschologist or psychiatrist
> The counseling part is soft science not hard science
> Unlike doctors, they spend 50 years not warning the public about any credible modern psychiatric dangers or developments
> Legions of trained mental experts don't get together to write an industry letter to unless it's some insane Marxist horseshit
> Be occasional sane guy in profession and get skewered.

So much of it is a morally bankrupt scam because everyone is blue pilled and you can't help people who don't want to see, assuming on the long shot that's what the goal is

that's hitting the nail on the head.

no they are not. that's political suicide for anyone connected to the initiative.

looks like a bunch of jews to me

Lefty's still exhibiting signs of election butthurt

>"We’re actually suffering from his narcissistic personality,” she said. “He has no empathy. You can feel it, the way he spoke about the San Juan mayor… She has PTSD and our president mistreats her. She is re-victimized. That is a narcissist."

QED

>psychologists say someone is crazy
>march in street with drummer-middle-aged-man

Yeah.

The San Juan Mayor is a known terrorist sympathizer who hates America and withheld FEMA assistance by allowing the truckers to be on strike. Then hoarded goods for her own supporters. She is the traitor and Trump called her out. I think that makes him smart and astute but not "politically correct" which is also refreshing. .

Can't you get your license revoked for analysing famous people as if they were patients?

Oh, there we have it then.

Enough is enough. IMPEACH this madman NOW.

I voted for him but it's time to face the facts. Declare the whole election fraudulent and elect Hillary Clinton instead. That is the ONLY WAY we can stop this madness.

Can't let him get the nuclear codes etc

Everyone in the front is for sure

Holy fucking nu-male!

Cool, as long as there are lists of these people.
For research, of course.

here i thought the main qualification was a majority of electoral delegates.

HEY BABY, I HEAR THE BLUES A-CALLIN'

PTSD from what? Definitely not war, I'll tell you that much.

>Muh feels.
>Muh victim card.

Leftists everyone.

Science already proved that niggers are animals.

Any psychologist worth their salt will you you cannot diagnose someone without 1 on 1. What we have here is a bunch of post modern idiots.

I was under the impression that you can't diagnose someone through footage alone. Shouldn't their medical licenses be under question?

>this crowd
>"psychologists"
>NYC
Marching straight to the oven, I hope.

>He has no empathy
This is actually a positive leadership trait.

>science
> bill nye
> abbacus of genders

my psychiatrist did this after I told him that Trump would win. He droned on about he displayed narcissist and egocentric pathology. I even told him he knows better than to judge from afar and it might be a persona. He wasn't being really serious but seemed convinced of his idea. I haven't seen him since Trump won lol

>we don't even understand a tenth of our brain and it's functions
>Take these pills that specifically affect one part of the brain that is in turn involved with over 100 other bodily processes for a diagnosis that's entirely based on whether I diagnosis you as a normie or not.

Mental illness is the biggest meme ever, people need to eat right, exercise, sleep properly, and socialize and they will be physically "happy".

>implying any politicians have souls

>1 post by this ID

fpbp

>125
LMAO
I can get more for a conference in 45 minutes than they gathered for their pitiful march of Politics over professional ethics. They are scum

>psychologists
>science
choose one

god you are dumb

This.

Goldwater Rule is for psychiatry. A bunch of psychologists marching is a bunch of Jewish social scientists LARPing as real scientists

No credible psychologist doing anything valuble would diagnose someone without speaking to them first.

Notice it is only 125 mental health professionals. These people are probably the kind of people who hate Trump for political reasons, and use their position as mental health professionals to support their opinion.

>psychologists
psychologists are not scientists. If a profession does not require some form of calculus, it is not science.

that ain't no goy user...

>125 psychologists and other mental health professionals marched along lower Broadway Saturday to demand that President Trump be thrown out of office

One of my favorite quotes from a psychologist is "Bring me a sane man and I will fix him."

Most people who get into psychology are mental nutbags themselves.

Holy fuck are they literally all Jewish?!

>“We’re actually suffering from his narcissistic personality,” she said. “He has no empathy. You can feel it, the way he spoke about the San Juan mayor… She has PTSD and our president mistreats her. She is re-victimized. That is a narcissist.”
wow, with those facts, i guess trump is btfo.
how does the commie mayor have ptsd? is this feminist ptsd, which they get when the wind blows too hard and messes up their hair?

>you can feel it
Great argument schlomowitz.

>psychologists
>a profession that is over 70% female
That explains it. Women are basically permanent children.

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

rural voters...

Hahahahha look at this fucking kike parade.

Turn on the fucking gas. Jesus christ.

Are they wrong though? Did you know that on most ships, any doctors automatically outrank the captain? If the captain tells you to pull the blue wire and the doctor says the orange one and you pull the blue one you should be thrown overboard for mutineering. So the president should listen to these mere doctorbs

IN other words a bunch of Quack Shrinks imagine they can just randomly diagnose people whenever they feel like it without ever actually meeting them in person nor ever being asked by them for help, in other words these people need their degrees stripped from them for violating APA standards.

Fuck off kike. That piece of paper is worth dick when you're at sea.

What person seeks high-political office who isn't a wee bit narcissistic?

They all look like kikes desu.

>when the first post is just right

There is nothing scientific about any of this.

>300 million population
>51% white
>jewish colony

Science proves Murica is a subhuman cesspool.

exactly what I was thinking...

>He has no empathy. You can feel it
case closed

no you dont
clinical psychologists do, and they dont use "i can feel it" as evidence

>psychology
>science

"Psychology" is a Jew Invention. "Professionals" in this need to get the gas alongside those from Social Studies, Gender Studies and the other worthless bullshit fields.

I would have already started errecting Concentration and Labor Camps for this Leftist SCUM if i would be Trump

>Being this fucking retarded

What's next? Greentexting water?

>living
>needing water to live?

Inb4 this faggot replies with the "muh ah-hominem." Either post a reason it's retarded or gtfo, nu-Sup Forums cunt.

>He has no empathy. You can feel it
stopped reading right there

saged too btw

As someone who has seen quite a few psychologists and psychiatrists and other mental “professionals” in my life due to MDD, Dysthymia, and General Anxiety Disorder (which im mostly over now no thanks to them) i can tell you that 95% of them are fucking retards.

One of their "scientific" tests:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

Boy im in for being Napoleon or Hitler with these results. Fucking pseudo sicence

Psychology is pseudoscience like """""Astrology""""""

Trashman.jpg