The end of Kali Yuga

Are you ready for it? Do you think it's just a meme, or are you maybe still in the denial phase? Kali Yuga is the final red-pill, let's discuss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MRwayFwxRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trasitional period

they transition into one another seamlessly

kali yuga almost over, let's hope so

Kalki's arrival in the final days of Kali Yuga will spell doom for billions of infidels and degenerates all throughout the world. May this earth be cleansed in atomic fire.

quick rundown?

basic gestalt?

can somebody explain what this is ??

As a pajeet, the Kali Yuga is part of Hindu beliefs where the earth is slowly getting filled with more and more sinners. And as a result "god" needs to cleanse the world to it's normal state. It's pretty obvious that the Kali Yuga will happen in the next few years. There's a bunch of reasons as to why the Kali Yuga happens. Stuff like killing people is slowly becoming normal, with no thought of remorse. A Wikipedia article of this subject should help you learn.

Caligula?

HOL' UP
I thought the Kali Yuga is supposed to last 200,000 years or more. Is this the Kali Yuga Lite? Also, no one from now is gonna be alive in 2325

BBBBBRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

It's some kooky shit some fringe yogi cooked up. There's no real "orthodox" hinduism but if there were, OP's pic wouldn't be it.

IM 2025 I AM GOD I AM NAPOLEON I AM THE SAVIOR AND HEALER OF THE WORLD MEME AND KEK , ALL RACES BOW DOWN TO ME AND LOVE ME AND WORSHIP ME ! MEME MAGICK IS REAL !

Go back to your shitland if you want to make a difference you fucking leech.

so just like 7 more years of Bullshit and then the world gets nice?

Ha, i'll believe it when i see it, in 2026

Bruh, this is ancient Aryan belief too.

It's real deal with it.

Something that should have been kicked off a cliff .

youtube.com/watch?v=7MRwayFwxRg

what is this Kali yuga thing? I've seen the daily shoah talk about it but have no idea what it actually is.

this, OP is posting fake news

i thought we were in the dead center or the beginning or kali yuga hence all the happenings and the proverbial normie defcon level going up. No? cool. so are we going into some golden age or no?

tl;dr the earth goes through spiritual ages (Yugas).
There's some prophecy that the Kali Yuga, the age of spiritual darkness would end with the arrival of the 10th and final avatar of Vishnu in the age of darkness.

>Vishnu

when did Sup Forums become hindu?

>wh*te people must die out in order for the Kali Yuga to end