Active Raid 2nd

Where is this week's episode?

Finished airing not too long ago.

10 minutes to go until horriblesub has ripped it from the crunchies.

Glossary update for Active Raid 2nd.

>that tongue twister thingy that Kuroki said at the beginning to enter Mythos's holding room
It's similar to another tongue twister proverb. Kuroki chose it as it seemed fitting to the personality of Mythos.
>Chinchirorin
Explains how the dice game is played, and the origin of the name.
>International Counter-Terrorism Conference in Davos
Held in Switzerland, security forces from all nations exchange intelligence and coordination practice to combat terrorism. The representatives of Japan of course talk about the Logos incident. Emilia Edelmann went quickly back and exchanged news with the Polska.
>Access Delta
Variation of the Free Delta used by Mythos (which was used by the European Union). The Access Delta is the NATO variant. The bike-transformation willwear is meant for urban combat. In an environment with lots of streets, the bike-form will allow the bike-armor to quickly arrive to its target location while saving energy. Of course, it can also be used for offroad-movement.
>Safe House
Explains why that word was used for Mythos's prison. Technically, the police is trying to keep Mythos in protective custody, which is why they name it a safe house.
>internal police words
Abbreviations the police use for doing stuff like questioning witnesses, arresting people, taking pursuit of bikers breaking the speed limit and so on.

Some of those shots are 2lewd

Active Raid 2nd episode five 720p is now out.

Do not worship false idols.

That smug bossu on the top right

So did everyone just suddenly drop this show or what?

>get expensive power armor
>use it for heinous crimes like graffiti
Those madmen must be stopped.

30 minute delay this week has everyone bamboozled.

Not much to say until the download finishes.

Is Lala a false idol?

Idolfags, everyone.

>This fucking song.

The gap moe between the cutesy melody and those lyrics themselves is real.

Brutally efficient.

Is Rin the most fuckable character?

Also, some abunai deko in the background.

Popular with house wives.

Baba Micchii is

This triggers the Sena.

Judge Dredd is a pansy.

The real question is where is Pickpocket-chan

Only one CGI-studio shall remain.

Where is the best character of season 1?

I think Jiro is fine.

Your freedom fighters are our terrorists.

BUT WHO THE HELL IS BABA MICHI!?

The king of monsters is ready to rampage next episode.

soon

>Maaya Uchida as another chunni idol

So instead of mechs like S1, we get kaiju for episode 6? I'm okay with this.

Probably still in Osaka.
With unit 9 stuck in Tokyo for days, her crime spree was unopposed, and she now rules the largest pickpocket ring in all of West Japan.

The crazy idol stuff, and Sena just going insane were great. Overall it was a really good episode. If S2 keeps having episodes like this one and 3 it'll top S1, definitely AOTS.

Sneakier than usual today.

Sena is one of those guys you don't want to make angry.

Perfect episode.

I laughed hard at this.

I want Chiiko to step on me!

>Nearly kills a guy for messing with people's trash
Best boy.

Nice catch. Somehow I missed that.

Synopsis for "Who Benefits"

The manager of an underground anti-establishment idol uses her obsessed fans to commit willwear-related petty misdemeanors in an attempt to make the populace lose their trust in Unit 8, who cannot arrive in time to stop the felons. Through coincidence, Great Bossu finds out when the actions by the fans happen, and has Sena drive around collecting trash while using his military-grade willwear to ambush one of the criminals.
However, the manager escapes and leaves no traces behind, and unit 8 wonders if the whole thing was organized by Hachijou, aka Bird of Logos.

Other important things in this episode are that we've learned more about Kuroki and Inagi's shared past, that Sena's OCD is really getting out of hand, that Baba Micchii is closer than ever, and that idols can be used by terrorist-sans for their own goals.

Would you go to one of Mivv-chan's concerts?

I would kiss her ass.

Next episode looks like it will focus on Asami and Sena.

normal Mivv-chan yes

I hope Mivv-chan's song will be released as a special bonus content for the second disc of Active Raid 2nd.

See, Samurai Flamenco? THIS is how you do a tokusatsu homage show.

Granted, SamFlam was entertaining, but in a different way.

>mfw idolfags will defend this

Would you?

I pirate anime. I don't think JUSTICE would be too kind to me.

Never stopping.

Anyone else think Inagi might be up to no good after this episode?

No.

Requesting webms of Mivv-chan stepping on her fans, stabbing her own guts and Sena going apeshit and nearly killing the dude who tried to flee if that's possible.

to me it felt like that scene was a result of the attempted brainwashing

K I S S M Y A S S
I
S
S
M Y A S S

>beer cans
DAMENINGEN

He's already behaving like a politician. Very likely to backtrack on his promise to lessen the bureaucratic hurdles that obstruct Unit 8's job so that he can stay in power.

>tokusatsu homage show
>mentioning SamFlam instead of ConRevo

It was obvious from the first season. He was too clean. I bet that he was behind mythos and now burdo's return.

The children die with their guts ripped out.
Once again, the world is covered in blood, beneath the blue sky.
But you useless pigs just do what those bastards in the system tell you to.

Kiss my ass.

The world is full of shit, but at least I can wrap myself in your intestines!
Just slice your belly open, yank out your organs, and throw them away.
You can be the real you.

It's over
The jews have taken control over anime

Sena's boss is really growing on me.

I watched ED properly this time. And it is nice detail that the CD player is one of LIKO's arm accessories and I like how she catches it after throwing it up.

Also LIKO lewd MMD where???

Bossu's sister really needs different friends.

No she's cute. Cute is justice. Justice is supreme.

It would already help if Bossu wasn't such a huge failure.
It's a bad role-model for a young impressionable mind.

Mivv-chan did nothing wrong, she was just a naive girl being manipulated. Satanic idol Mivv-chan is much better than the normal one anyway.

I do wonder if those crows and the pigeon are just symbolic, or if they're perhaps robotic observers of Bird himself.

It is a the future after all, where they have giant robot technology, power armor, holograms, particle beam guns and other stuff. Having robot drones disguised as mere animals would not be impossible.

Mivv was alright though.

There's a good chance that Inagi was probably a yakuza trying to go into politics. Perhaps he even killed that politician he worked under in episode 7.
It would fit with the cold and very calculated behavior that Inagi's shown while he was younger.

This episode was really up there in the ranks of fucking weird episodes

>Mivv-chan in general
>Trashman going beserk
>Inagi being shown as blatantly evil all of a sudden
>ARIGATO, TERRORIST-SAN!

How do we call shows like Samurai Flamenco, Concrete Revolutio and Active Raid? It's pretty clear that they have similarities and a lot of the same people watching the 3 of them. I propose we call them Seigicore.

inb4 Bossu is seduced by Inagi and they have to save her.

>fucking weird episodes
The best kind of episode.

K I S S M Y A S S
I S
S A
S Y
M M
Y S
A S
S I
S S A Y M S S I K

KISS MY ASS

I don't think Inagi was supposed to be blatantly evil, just a bit cold. He still seems like a good guy, and at the end of the day he was saving those orphans and taught Kuroki an important lesson, and essentially took him in as his younger brother.

I was getting worried she wouldn't appear.

Does anyone have a cap of her from last week? I missed the thread then
I was also hoping she wouldn't show up this week because then it'd be possible that she's actually the orphan girl Kuroki saved

He has rin who is in charge of unit 8 in the palm of his hand. He is using her it was pretty obvious.

I need a webm of the song with sound.

I think its just a symbol of who Mivv was associating with. Active raid has never been great on the 2deep4you

This is what happens when terrorists win

KISS MY ASS
I
S
S

M
Y

A______S__________S
the world is full of H
__________________I
___________________T

I swear to god if this bitch don't shut the fuck up