California Attorney General gets berated for 20 minutes straight

youtube.com/watch?v=2-dtzRoxb88

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/
archive.fo/svOZJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this many MAGA hats
>in Cali
is this the twilight zone?

California is a red state iwth too many illegal immigrants.

and corrupt crooked politicians who are shoe horned in with voter fraud most likely.

Best scenario for California
>They secede
>Arizona, Oregon and Nevada cut their water supply
>US govt steps in and annexes it
>California loses state sovereignty and voting rights
>Deport all illegals
>Divide it into 2 new states
>Create separate electoral voting districts between coastal cities and inland
>Limit their number of HR in congress

Commieforniafag here,

Please this, I want my gun rights back.

Look up California's proposition 187 for the redpill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

Man it's awesome to see old white men so asshurt that they don't get their way in Cali anymore. Soon it will be the entire country.

I feel bad for Califags. The baby area, LA, and illegals fuck it up for everyone.

I have bad news. You played your hand faaaar too early.

>1994
This was 23 years ago, user. California was lost since.

You petty man. Take ALL of your rights back.

>Divide it into 2 states

The northern half would be called Jefferson and the southern half would be dubbed "Trumpsylvania" to snub the libtards and give love to the patriots who survived California's transition.

Hahahhahahhaha holy fucking shit those boomers in those fucking maga hats I am CRYING

Good to see the left getting burned by their own tactics

this and soon to be the future of the whole US

SCOTUS at the time ruled the decision unconstitutional, but apparently while prop 187 was unconstitutional, and the people voted yes for it, fag marriage is constitutional even though the people voted AGAINST it

SF and LA are blue surrounded by red. There are millions of conservatives. Even in LA and SF there are conservatives by the millions. Talk Radio in those markets is huge and fully conservative.

The liberals are imported by facebook and google, and since they can't hire enough, they let a bunch more immigrate illegally to work tax free in the restaurants that zuckerberg eats at, doing yard work for CEOs of google and youtube all the while reaping the benefits of the american education and healthcare system. It's the American dream no? Don't forget we're all immigrants.

They should have hung him from a tree for treason instead

>An investigative reporter at the Daily Caller, Luke Rosiak, revealed that a source only identified as a “senior official” gave details about how the existence of a additional “secret server” was discovered when then Rep. Becerra, who had just been appointed California’s Attorney General, asked to have his server “wiped clean:”

>Beccera's own deputy G. Liddy has just been charged with possession of graphic images of extreme very young children being sexually assaulted.

>These images were linked to computers possibly connected to the Awan security breach and may have been located on the server.

breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/

Deputy Libby arrest:
archive.fo/svOZJ

>OBEY OUR LAWS

Holy fucking shit lads

Right-wing boomer activism. This is like 5 layers of irony at the same time

Needs to be killed

...they took your football they'll take your gerbs.

>mfw the boomer awakens

kek

>LIAR

I've wear my MAGA hat to the gun range and people always give me smiles. Some group of women who shoot together also told me they loved the hat.

As you can imagine these were mostly white people. The spic problem really is the only issue in California besides gays and jews.

There are plenty of based people here because we have to put up with the most shit.

Can't wait until we get video of these leftist fucks getting strung up in nooses by those same MAGA hat boomers after California falls into revolution.

>AMERICAN DREAMERS

>....

>FIRST

I want this so badly.
t. fed up Califag

How many people there were maga? It seems to be a small group of interuptors asking reasonable questions

The Republic will rise again

Jefferson when?

Nah man. Actual best scenario:
>They secede
>Trump declares martial law
>US Army invades California
>LA is sacked
>San Francisco is burned to the ground
>Millions of beaners are driven into the sea
>Hollywood actors given show trials for treason
>Trump declares victory on Twitter

Not really. There are far more white liberals than conservatives in CA. Conservatives just tend to actually show up to shit other than street protests.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voter’s head. There’s also Trump’s 80's style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realise that they’re not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tump’s favorite catchphrase “I guarantee you,” which itself is a clever reference to Trump’s Art of the Deal. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ??

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ??