Jesus Christ

>he isn’t a follower of Jesus Christ

Deuteronomy 28

28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.
30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit.
33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days.
34 The sights you see will drive you mad.
43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.
49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand
50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined.
52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.
62 You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God.

Seriously users of Sup Forums, repent and embrace the Lord.

That napkin religion didn’t describe a dystopian future two millennia away.

fuck off esau, you don't know the bible

>The Legends of Sand People starring Sky Daddy and his ghostly son

Kill yourself already
Hahaha like we haven't all seen that before

big if true

It's on the other side of the napkin. Take my word for it friend, I have read the napkin.

This really seems to have triggered the anti-Gid shills. You still have time to turn to Christ. Not being insulting. Christianity is the one and only loving religion. Consider the evil nature of the other choices, and then come home to Christ.

your "god" is a faggot ass cuck

This obviously upset you greatly. Have you asked yourself why you recoil in pain so severely to the Gospel?

you convinced me. But I already on the fence.

Oh shit, shalawam ach. Are you guys having the chariots already? Why do you want to kill Esau, Isaac still loves them. You took over Sup Forums, didn't you (guys)

surely oppression maketh a wise man mad

Deuteronomy is what made me wonder if the Bible was The Truth. The disgust and recoil by the average person to the mention of the Bible is what convinced me. The disgust, anger, and resentment from the public is on a spiritual level at this point. In Bongistan they ripped open train doors to run from the Gospel. Even on here we are invaded.

>trying to prove god is real with bible quotes
You can quote me right now saying he does not exist, does that make it true?

You will severely regret this when you face your maker. I have so much I regret, but I am glad this will not be on my plate of things to answer for.

Psalm 14:1 To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.

The Bible quotes are prophetic. Do you see their truth in modern society?

kek

Salvation is only through gnosis

Read some verses. This isn’t outlandish.

God bless user. Don't exhaust yourself trying to open anyones eyes. Religious threads are like a flame to a moth for the lefty shills that come here to shitpost. You're conversing with the weak minds of the atheistic left, content to live in the muck and mire of lies and wickedness fed to them by their globalist masters. Every kick they think they deliver in mocking our faith is another kick to their own teeth and a condemnation of their own souls. Let 'em have at it.

Amen to that. I usually just pity them at this point. Sometimes I have a laugh knowing what will happen to them but then i feel bad after because there are so many I wish was saved.