RIP. Gunned down by a filthy useless nigger

RIP. Gunned down by a filthy useless nigger.

was he a mall cop or something? surely there are fitness requirements for being a police officer in the US... ?

Cory in the House was my favorite anime.

There’s a fitness requirement to join in the sense that you have to complete an obstacle course and run during the police academy but there are no fitness exams after that.

wrong so very wrong

The only kind of fitness american cops do is fitting into 7XL pants

I'm guessing niggers won't be rioting over this?

We have assault rifles so our dipshit police don't have to exercise.

Being 300 pounds great when you need to restrain someone. Who needs fitness when you can just shoot people who run away.

F

reminds me of previous feels

I wonder what Reverend Sharpton has to say about this.

Makes me sad that his kid's probably gonna grow up to become a typical nog due to the absence of his father. Especially since he legitimately stood a chance having a good male role model and all.

Poor guy.

hit me in the feels and i dislike most nogs

One nigger less.

thats the thing tho
best way to get rid of nogs is from good men like him

Meh, let niggers kill each other.

F

And nothing of value was lost.

That's strange. I haven't heard anything about this.

when i went to an alternative school i asked a cop about that very subject

according to him as long as you're able to run fast it doesn't matter how fat you get

Maybe the kid will learn how shitty feral nogs are because they killed his dad

Too bad, neither the cop nor the criminal will be a BlackLivesMatter hero, since it's black-on-black. Just toss this one down the memory hole.

Are you mad, nigga? We wouldn't have Die Hard or Family Matters if there was.

keks first shit post best shit post
fspbsp
tm

lol nope what did you expect its america

You guys

Pigs vs nigs lol

>Black person tries to succeed and life and be an upstanding citizen
>Gets murdered or called an Uncle Tom by another black person
>Somehow white people are at fault for their failures

F

If he voted Democrat then its suicide, we need more info.

these happen so often recently the news barely even talks about them for more than 5 minutes now when they used to get coverage on all networks for days on end :^( feels bad man

F

this is a jewposter working for the ADL

i dont care how pro white you are, you wouldnt be so disrespectful to an officer and a family man.

your just posting to undermine white rights, so fuk off.

If we are going to have a Black Batman, let this be his origin story.

Batman or BLACKEDman?

There's basically a test when you go through the police academy but there are no tests after that which require you to prove you have kept up with your physical fitness. The initial test is extremely easy to begin with.

Depends on department, unit, and other factors.

I'm many states since labor laws are grey in terms of "weight", and unions are powerful it's merely an incentive to stay fit. I have heard of departments offering $200-500 extra a month and a benefits package which includes gym memberships and other fitness related goodies if you pass bi-annual physical exams.

The (extra) dark knight

The news should play this on repeat until black likes matter shuts down

#bluelivesmatter

god damn

God rest his soul.

>leaves wife, two daughters
Of course the black dad goes away.

The fattest cop I ever saw was in Sydney 3 years ago and he was covered in sweat and planting his lard ass in a chair looking like a morbidly obese swine. Then a female cop comes up puts a gyro and ice cream into his sweaty palms. I've always tried to find an amerifat cop larger than that and still cannot.

You can hate niggers all you want, but hating men who try to live a good life, stay with their wives and be faithful, and try to protect this country from the anarchy that is consuming us is disgusting. Fight the niggers, not the patriots.