Did you think the wall would ever come this far?

did you think the wall would ever come this far?
I thought they would shut it down before it ever actually got built

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138725644/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

burgers are so dumb they can't even build a wall without massive gaps

lolol

Trump has definitely been a lot more effective than probably anyone really believed he would be. That said, the tariffs going out against various manufacturers who are trying to undermine american industry are way, way more important and impressive.

What is truly funny is that you need “prototypes” of a wall. And that one in the middle is a see through fence, btw.

almost been a year, 40feet of wall built and its only 3 prototypes

yeah...nah he fucking lied

>massive wall spanning hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles
>might just be a good idea to actually build a few test sections to evaluate design strength, construction techniques, relative costs

Jamal, if you're going to post, at least use a meme flag. You're making Germoney look bad.

What's with the middle one? Seems like the bottom half is a weak point.

They decided to save money by not building a continuous wall. They did not realise however, that while these gaps are too small for your average burger to pass through, Mexicans are much more thin and nimble.

How could you wanna hurt this absolute state of perfection you sick fucks!?

I want her to shit right in my mouth. I won't eat it, just kinda let it fall out but still.

>Mexicans
>Thin
>Nimble

They're building prototypes for Trump to choose which one he likes the most. And see-through areas were requested by Border Patrol so they can see what's happening on the other side.

Compared to Americants they are.

Insecure asianmasculinity losers are insane retards

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138725644/

You're shitting up the wrong thread, faggot.

who is this wench?

>>might just be a good idea to actually build a few test sections to evaluate design strength, construction techniques, relative costs
No, it might not.

The only credible thing to do is to go to countries where walls or fences have been successfully used to keep illegals out. Israel, Turkey, Bulgaria etc.

It makes no sense whatsoever to put a few yards of barrier somewhere near San Diego and call them "prototypes". You have no idea if they actually work. But you know the walls Israel built work. So just copy them.

>lives in the land known for great engineering
>just copy the jews
go back to china you bloody chink

>That said, the tariffs going out against various manufacturers who are trying to undermine american industry are way, way more important and impressive.
could you expand on this?

The Burgers can also copy the Berlin wall. I am pretty sure no one needed "prototypes" for that one either.

Wench----Hhhhhhhnnnnnnngggggg

----

Most of us don't want a wall, we want a 50 mile long no go zone between us and the brown nigger with 4 land mines in each square foot.

yall said it was absurd when I proposed that idea a while ago

This would actually be the most economical solution. A massive minefield serving as the border would be significantly cheaper in both manpower and material costs compared to a physical wall.

Bleeding hearts would never let us do that though.