Lets talk about Vril

I've been delving deeper into the subject of Vril. After some reading it has become apparent that you can access Vril through your pineal gland and that the hyper-activation of it allows one to access higher realms. This leads me onto psilocybin and the likes as tools to access Vril.

Has anybody got any experience in this particular area?

Ive had one experience on a "heroic dose" which was the most mind blowing experience of my life. This occurred before i had looked into the occult and such

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TFstp49LFKk
pastebin.com/YcbfF1aC
youtube.com/watch?v=93GZB5rgyHY
youtube.com/watch?v=GcY_VpLBp34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I, too, am interesting in Vril.

Bump

Would have been an interesting thread.

The more you dig, the deeper the rabbit hole becomes. I truly think many answers lie in this subject. Fallen angels being displaced atlanteans etc

Just to keep the thread alive. I have no doubt there will be someone currently on this board with knowledge on the subject, even if someone would rather not discuss it but may be able to point the direction to look in would be appreciated

What is this symbol called? I've seen it a few times lately.

Algiz rune

Try here
youtu.be/TFstp49LFKk

Yeah I'm sad it got instantly nuked.

Where do I read more about this? Sounds interesting from what I've read in this thread

That's what i'm hoping for by creating this thread. Somebody who's actually practicing this subject or has thoroughly studied it. I'll link you what flicked on a switch for me recently

vrilology.org /questions__answers.htm

>needs drugs to access the mind
Gas yourself

Anyone with a half-decent understanding of psilocybin knows it has an incredible theraputic effect. We're not talking about stimulants or intoxicants. We're talking about something used by the ancients.

Interested but not but by the I take drug for spiritual purpose part.

> tfw too dumb to know how to harness the power of esoteric runes to get laid and smite my enemies with ancestral fury

Halp plz

How long until the mods delete this thread?

The moment someone types up some interesting truths i imagine

I've had good and bad trips. Shrooms, acid, DMT, research bullshit, you name it. My drug phase was abruptly ended by one nightmare trip - That was several years ago, and I'm still not totally over it. I don't even drink anymore.
I've since learned to explore my inner universe on my own. If you MUST do drugs (pot included), you must also respect them, because one bad trip can completely derail your life.

Btw the text color used in op's pic related is the same shade of blue that the imposter IE threads are using.

Really activates my chicken wangz

Too much light is toxic

That nightmare trip was shrooms, by the way.

/x/ you degenerate junkie

tell us about it. ive only had positive experiences with shrooms, im interested in what a bad one would be like.

When i came out of my experience and was coming back to reality i felt as though i was becoming more and more dumb and then convinced myself i had been poisoned. Just goes to show how consciously restrictive this reality is.

Nigger, I found a google image relating to the subject and posted it. If im an imposter then im completely unaware of it myself

There's certainly not enough in this world right now

pastebin.com/YcbfF1aC

>too much name fagging is toxic
>too much trip fagging is toxic
>too much mexinigger flag posting is toxic

Gas yourself burritonigger.

Such denial

Simply coming back to reality after being out of body is terrifying. For what seems like an eternity your mind flows across the expanse of the universe, then suddenly your mind is locked back inside your head - that's the scary part. Getting used to being dumbed down again

EXPAND the mind, retard.

The mind is not meant to be expanded but explored

Take this shit to /x/ or go watch JRE

That's retarded you don't get dumbed down. Sure your experience of life changes again. No you are not some genius because you take shrooms and see hidden stuff.

I would say expanding your consiousness is evolutionary and is the path we're meant to follow

>expanding the con.
Very well, user.
What does that really mean?

>Fucking up your psyche instead of contrably accessing higher spiritual realms by meditation

I really hate myself for not meditating anymore...
I had a view serious expiriences such as chakra surge or whatever you call it when it feels like a watersnake is rushing up your Spine.

I also worked on the pinal gland but couldnt open my third eye though. It blinked a view times, it was incredible.

Just meditate on your chakras and focus on breathing exercises. That will do the job for a while untill you know more.

Sounds more like DMT desu i've never had an astral experience on shrooms

I've just begun getting into meditation, and i've experienced the incredible vibrations a number of times.

Psilocybin on the molecular level is almost identical to DMT and in very high concentrations is almost impossible to differentiate between the two, so i have been told

I was dumb and took a full eighth with my new housemates who I wasn't totally comfortable with, along with their friends, who I didn't know at all. We put the shrooms in a blender and tried to make some shroom-infused orange juice (because we heard vitamin C enhances the visuals), which turned out terribly and was fucking disgusting. We were doomed from the start.
About 10 minutes into the trip, one of their friends, a curly-headed faglore who I disdained, rushed to the toilet and barfed up the shroom juice. He naysayed our trip to high hell, moaning how he didn't feel good, yelling angrily to leave him alone, that he was going to turn in and go home early. This unsettled us. We spent the come up anxiously sitting and chatting in the living room, until half the group had paired off and wandered away.
At the time, I owned some pretty nice studio monitors (Yahama HS80m), so I had those set up in the living room next to the trippy star projector. It set in. We settled down, and I began to enjoy the trip. Melting, buttery shapes and soft visuals galore - It was strong, but pleasant. I decided to go talk to some trees.
After I returned from my walk (my "spirit quest," as I announced it), I sat back down on the couch. I was vaguely aware of how many and which people were in the room, but as it goes with hallucinogens, I lost track of things easily.
This is where the experience snapped from decent to terrifying.

Says who?

"I decided to go talk to some trees" I love that sentence

cont.

One of our housemates, Sydney, asked where I had been. I explained - I was on a journey. I added that it was nice that we were all back together in the living room.
"We?" she asked.
For whatever arcane, god-forsaken reason, my brain took this slight confusion and ran. In that moment, my whole reality started becoming electric. You know that hair-raising, moment-of-reality, tingly anxiety feeling? Boom. I thought, through her question, I had begun referring to myself as "we," that I had already lost my mind, that this was the moment my true insanity was revealed and that I was permanently trapped in my own psychosis. I gripped that couch like a was strapped to a fucking rocket.
Long story (of infinitudes of panic) short, I spent the rest of the night completely trapped in my head, worrying myself to death that I was totally mad. I locked myself in my room until dawn, when I ran out the door and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I collapsed, and I cried. I didn't sleep for days after that.

It's nowhere near as bad as it could have been, but for me, that horrible experience locked in my own most terrible thoughts was enough to change my life. I stopped drugs, drinking, and smoking. Even cigarettes gave me anxiety. My sex drive shot from 10 to nil. I was an emotional wreck for the next solid year, and had noticeable mental fallout for at least the next two. Only recently has my libido and capacity to hold meaningful, heartfelt conversations returned to its normal working order.
Never, ever again.

That's absolutely incredible. Did you suffer any psychological issues before that point?

Rather amazing how one word from another person tore your reality down and had such a negative lasting effect.

Women are like that

Yeah, shit sucked. Just be careful is all I'd say. That, and know yourself.

No prior mental problems, but I think I was prone to worrying, which the shrooms took and magnified x100. I'm pretty staunchly against antidepressants and such, even before my own experimentation with psychedlics, but regardless I'd say I've got some degree of chronic anxiety now.

Old people might just say I worry too much.

Anyway, my original point - I've found you truly don't need drugs to achieve profound exploration of your own mind. The best part is that whatever you find, you know is real. You start to understand spirituality on a fundamental level, a level that you know for certain to be in the scope of truth, because you found it alone, without the help of a substance. You discover yourself, and it's beautiful.

Its still quite different even on heroic doses but also very similar. On Psilos you are still mostly on this plane of existance but entitys and data streams can pass trough and you can percive it if you are paying attention.

Done lots of Psilos and DMT but not sure whats the Vril connection or what supposed vril to be in this matter?

Now that you have talked about chemical substances I'd like you to consider using A. Muscaria, it's a very useful substance if prepared and used properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=93GZB5rgyHY
youtube.com/watch?v=GcY_VpLBp34

There's many myths about its toxicity, inform yourself properly before consuming it.