Story Tiem

Welcome to California story time, I'll be your narrator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children/w?source_location=petitions_share_skip
change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children
loopfyblog.com/2016/11/05/stripper-fills-her-butt-with-beer-then-farts-it-out-on-bachelor-party/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
latin-dictionary.net/definition/19823/exorcizo-exorcizare-exorcizavi-exorcizatus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has nobody took a look at it and said it might be too creepy for kids

Not only did they not think it was too creepy, they asked why they didn't have drag Satan at their library growing up.

>daily reminder kids...Satan is real.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.
>Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.
Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.
>Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.

exorcism?

Unsa bah joobob ze dongle ohmesha
Deuga seenon

Homeschool it's a need.

my first kill is going to be by sword. I swear.

Will somebody redpill me on how this came to be accepted in human society? Cause you look at the majority of human history, even in pagan regions of the world affar prior to christianity, the whole lbgt narrative was utterly stuck down. So what happened seriously wtf i don't get it.

..latin is making my hair stand up.

I've spent some time on /lgbt/
now I know why you come to Sup Forums

The queers on /lgbt/ are slow and sparse.
You basic bitches are boring.

BROTHERS! THE WARP IS BIRTHING HIS HERETICAL SPAWN ONCE MORE.
FOR THE EMPRAH AND THE HOLY IMPERIUM WE WILL PURGE THIS DEVIOUS DEMONETTE FROM CORRUPTING THE MINDS OF THE YOUNG SERVANTS OF OUR UNDYING LORD.

Modern society is too comfortable. When people are distracted and well cared for via bread and circuses, they let things slip.

The left is so stupid, it's actually helping us teach the next generation to hate lgbt.

man i thought this one was bad. That Library photo look like someone summon a high level demon

Tyme4purge

The great prophets and visionaries thought they saw images of hell, but it was only the future.

Shit like this makes me want to start going to Church again

The parents who willingly subject their children to this need to be beheaded.

OH WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD, JUST STOP ALREADY

>Cause you look at the majority of human history, even in pagan regions of the world affar prior to christianity, the whole lbgt narrative was utterly stuck down
not really true in late period Rome, late period Greece, late period Persia. late period civilisations become extraordinarily degenerate, as we can see today.

Nararate these fuckin black balls! 20k on my wrist. You dont get that with tiny white boy balls. 20k on my wrist. Nararate that.

Speaking of high level demons...

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

I refuse to watch that. I've heard of that channel before and I've seen clips, it's fucking enraging.

Degen
>t. Ex pot smoker and leaf

As if kids will see this anything other than a fucking monster. Total backfire.

if it wasn't obvious the host of that show is jewish.

these kinds of women are the WORST. they're just like the women in pic related, high off their own jewgressive queefs.

i refuse to believe this is real

one of the most jewish faces I've seen in months.

Please, God, just let it end

G A S
A
S

I wonder when that will be an HIV positivity?

Single mothers are a problem.

Wow California seems Awesome!

Who let Slaanesh into a kindergarden?

What a great way to introduce lgbt to kids!!! Dress their representatives as demons!!!

HIV positivity already exists.

People who dress up like this Need Christ !

>Exorcizamus
>Z
Hmmmmm

Please help us destroy this first

change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children/w?source_location=petitions_share_skip

please help to shut down this shit !

change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children

loopfyblog.com/2016/11/05/stripper-fills-her-butt-with-beer-then-farts-it-out-on-bachelor-party/

For fucks sake won’t somebody stop this madness? I now understand why nazis burned books and art, just fucking shoot these degenerates.

well, I mean, it is halloween month.. *shrug*

I want that nose removed, bronzed, and made into a paper weight.

Bump

Why do so many women support this kind of shit? Those men are making a disgusting mockery of femininity. It's a gender, not a costume.

that is literally a fucking demon. cmon. what in the shit?

The wildfires going on there in California seem more apparent as to why now.

Fuck i feel old, and i like it.

If you can put liberals on their own spectrum, then californians would occupy the absolute far end of the spectrum where all class, manner, and sublety go straight out of the window.

Sell your cloak. Buy a sword

I don't know what that is, but my male reptile brain says run

Why would you need to explain to your child the sexual proclivities of some random person.
>hey billy, you see that thing over there? Well be friendly to it because it likes to suck dicks and dress like a lucha libre. It's crucial that you know this.

Thanks user I needed the lulz.
Was going nuclear pacing the fuckin room for a minute. I have more of this disgusting degenerate shit in my Sup Forums folder then anything else.
I'm gonna put it on a flash drive and give it to my preast. Hope he'll sperg out at next mass n go full blown 14 at the very least

priest*

If some dumb cunt Libtard teacher try'd to force this bullshit on my kid they'd get a foot wedged so far up their ass they'd have a fucking anal prolapse.

holy mother. gas chambers now.

>PRIDE

Started in the beginning of the last century, namely during the Weimar Republic era.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

>Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[1]

latin-dictionary.net/definition/19823/exorcizo-exorcizare-exorcizavi-exorcizatus

is that a fucking Daemonette?

I'm glad things weren't this bad when I went to school. Closest thing to this that I was subjected to would be some old jews talking about the holocaust and supposed ex-neo nazis talked about how terrible their movement was and so forth.

Right? looks like an actual demon

Someone wake up hitler its happening again

ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED

>Omg this is totally fab
Fucking glass the entire fucking world already.

this is consistently the sentiment around here lately.

healthy nihilism, i callsit.
a general sense of peaked degeneracy mingled with a moral and ethical resolution that has weighed the sacrifice of all humanity against the millennia of purging and cleansing requisite to purify the world, and the suffering that would entail, and realize that a brief moment of pain spread wide across the living on this planet would ethically pay for the prevented suffering infinityfold.

Is that a fucking Daemonette?

Checked. He awakens.

is that the Prince of Darkness himself?

Satan is walking on Earth again.

>this horrid Latin
Goddamnit

That's pure satanism.

no, it's a man dressed as the whore of babylon, but could not fit that extra coupla horns on to ensure the biblical allusion would be complete.

in all honesty, this is october, and likely the children assumed the guy was just wearing a freakish costume.

Is that thing shooped? I really hope so

"When there is no more room in hell, the dead will talk the earth" and it starts in California apparently. Let's be honest here, In any century prior to this one (and sometimes even this one) these people would be considered demons. They act like demons, they look like demons and by all definitions of what a demon are, they ARE demons.

Even Him from PPG was better than this OP demon!

The exact same thing happens here in my city. It's like they truly are actively trying to brainwash children early.

Am I seriously supposed to believe this isn't Satanic?

It is satanic, God only made 2 genders !

Go to church! Read the Bible! So that you'd know what you are facing, what you are being showd of. That's not a funny fairy tale character, it's Satan incarnate. That person is knowingly representing evil and has knowingly chosen his victims among the most vulnerable. He will burn in Hell, but You save yourself and your children!

Motherfucking Andariel is in California?

forget the cross titus. grab the fifty.

Hihihihihihi

R I S E F R O M Y O U R G R A V E

It's a competition. To see who can be the most accepting and tolerant. You're losing the competition user.

She looks like a daemon ofor slannesh

just say the word High Marshall.

Who looks like a demon user? Check your fuckin pronouns. Thats a fuckin he and no amount of makeup is going to change that.

Great. The equivalent of Slaaneshi worshipers teaching the new generation. We're not gonna last long like this.

Gas chambers and mass shooting.

NOW

Truth in advertising, user

no, they aren't.

The poor children! How come there's no grown up there that drives a stake through that thing's heart to protect the children? This is irresponsible.