Sup Forums approved anime

Sup Forums approved anime

What do you think should be on the Sup Forums approved viewing list?

I'll start - Berserk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akumetsu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Mobile Suit Gundam

legend of the galactic heroes

I love Berserk. Based Griffith dicked shitskin Casca so hard she turned retarded. The only person to help her now is her white savior Guts.

Legend of the galactic heroes

Anything else is just weird

>berserk
read the manga instead

Eiken

dragon ball

pretty much this but berserk is good.

she really isn't a shitskin

Psycho-Pass or Steins;Gate for conspiracy themes

You're probably right. Just remembered she had pink nipples.

Macross/Robotech?

Legend of the galactic heroes is my favorite by far.

Oberstein was the red pill

One Piece

Yang had a better message

Fist Of The North Star

Speed Grapher is really underatted. It talked about themes like a corporate underground stuff and human trafficking. All sorts of things that are Pol related and how we see the world looking in. It has one of the best storylines i have seen in years.

This as well. It had some Redpill moments especially when that one girl said females should rule the world and was verbally smacked down.

has this entire fucking board become one big pedowood fucking thread? god damn fuck off

Anything involving Mamoru Oshii.

Just watch anything anime really, as long as it isn't fucking neo yokio or loli shit its alright

whats wrong with loli shit? :^)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Government is trying to push monster girl miscegenation but based darling is doing everything in his power to delay it.

He should just marry Ms. smith and keep horse pussy on the side. deport everyone else.

>anything
Nah, the propaganda made by Studio Ghibli is 100% comunist.

>mfw most redpilled manga never had an animu to redpill the normies...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akumetsu

You are all grown ass men watching cartoons. Don't you have anything better to do? Fucking faggots

If you can enjoy some dumb loli show for the comedy or other theme it can provide that that's a-ok however being that attracted to lolis can be borderline pedo stuff

>watching berserk
you mean read FTFY

also monster is pretty red pilled desu

Jin-roh

Democracy sucks. Too sneaky in it's corruption, and the average person is retarded and doesn't need to be a part of the decision making process.

>tunisia
Honorary whites.. For today

kíll la kill is a requirement

Akumetsu is incredibly redpilled. Plus a lot of concepts in Akumetsu were used in Death Note

Ghost in the Shell

anything past 2nd Gig is not canon

This. For gods sake grow up already.

Griffith is the furthest from based in the entirety of Berserk.
He literally merges two worlds together forcing nigh everyone to live at his megacity with a religion about him. An assassin and demons that can't control themselves and kill those who don't like him as well as Kushan integration.

Ping Pong Club
Ghost Stories
Bible Black

I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed the movie trilogy, even if it's missing stuff from the manga.

Is neo yokio even considered real anime? It has a more boondocks art style and that was a western show, just like the last airbender.

Magi, they had literal not!jews and goyims that are actually called GOYS

griffith did nothing wrong

>Berserk

my nigga

>t. the same fag who will go and watch the big bang theory after feeling proud for sharing his shitty opinion on a website dedicated to anime

Take this (You) and leave.

Griffith is a globalist antichrist piece of shit.

And Guts is gonna kill him.

Summer Wars

Griffith did nothing wrong

Gintama.

Keijo

Unironically Initial D.
No second chances.

I only watch dragon ball for nostalgia reason. Everything else is faggotory.

Letting non-land owners, and women vote was a mistake.

I like Code Geass except for the happy-go-lucky-democracy-everyone-wins ending.

The denial is strong in this one
Griffith is basically the antichrist. So based right? No wonder you people serve Israel so enthusiastically.

Being so much of a bitter loser that you reject your own culture and society and sink yourself into degenerate japanese cartoons so you can remain a manchild forever and ignore the fact that the only one to blame for your own mistakes,fuck ups and shortcomings is yourself.
Fuck anime,watch older movies,or even better pick up actual books that have cultural and educational value.Fucking permavirgin eternal losers,in a fascist society you would either be culled or forced to work 12 hours a day in a factory for minimum wage.
Daily reminder that no matter the type of spciety or economic sistem you live in if you are a loser you will still be a loser.

shin chan (not the movies)
hetalia axis powers (also not the movies)
excell saga

Kaiji
Akagi
Golgo13
That's it.

>He should just marry Ms. smith and keep horse pussy on the side.
>not the opposite

what did he mean by this

So what would you do if you had to choose to die or become a god? People jokingly say Griffith did nothing wrong but if I were in his position I'd do the same fucking thing. I came this far for my dream and I won't die for nothing.

Code Geass is garbo

Black Lagoon is where it's at

Chekt
Jin-Roh is real good

he only read intellectual books at his past time, which lead to all the success you could dream.

That's missing the point. The point is that he is the antichrist, so now do you support a thing so evil, or do you call it out for what it is? Are you going to wrong about hands about how Jews had no choice but to take the Arabs land once they were offered it because muh holocaust? Or are you going to say they are the cancer of the world?

Death Note.
Light was right, lots of people and non-people need to die.

*Wring your

agreed 100%

Angel Cop calls out the jew. Dies Irae just started and looks promising.

This. The originals of Angel Cop are still on nyaa

Darker than Black.

>Plus a lot of concepts in Akumetsu were used in Death Note
For example?

H-manga is becoming more red pilled.

NHK is also great
there is nothing based about this series

> Sup Forums
> approved
> anime
stop watching cartoons

too bad the mangaka is gonna die before its finished because of his stupid fucking hiatuses

Stop watching anime and go workout you skinny fat faggots

Both Space Battleship Yamato reboots are worth a look.

Ajin shows how dangerous hapas are.

Super Dimension Fortress: Trump Tower No Gaiden

How about both?

>3 posts before someone mentioned literally Sup Forums the anime
Disgraceful.

this long for someone to post magi lmao

>Working out uses up 24 hours of a 24 hour day
Work out your brain, how about that?

What the fuck are you talking about? Studio Ghibli isn't communist at all. Do you think wanting to preserve nature and have strong families is communist somehow?

I don't remember that character's name, but what I do remember is that he did nothing wrong

But anime would be a good redpilling source for kids desu

>not working out while watching Queen's Blade so you are 100% erect all the time for a heartbeat boost and perforomance.

All of the Vampire hunter D stories, Devilman was a great series, love the Escaflowne series.
Currently revewing and stuck in Drifters.

Don't that one have a villain named
Ill Ilah? Is that a religious reference? among the fucktillion in that anime and manga.

I think it should be read and then the movies used as a supplement. I could just be retarded but it helped clear up some confusion for me in the golden age arc.

That reminds me of some pure Kino
> Inferno Cop

Committed treason
But he dindo nuffin.

Just because it's a cartoon and delivered from a different medium you are used to doesn't mean it can't still deliver an effective and captivating message.

The ignorance and narrow-mindedness you show is like that of the common kike. Get off Sup Forums

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Berserk, Gurren Lagann, Mobile Suit Gundam The 08th MS, G Gundam, Mushishi,The Vision of Escaflowne, Gunbuster, Mononoke, and Outlaw Star are all pretty great. And if you want some great horror manga, anything by Junji Ito is a must-read.

Obviously the manga is superior, but the original Berserk series is still pretty great. A shame the new movies are so fucking terrible.

Jin-Roh is fucking boring.

Kill La Kill is nowhere near as good as Gurren Lagann, or even Little Witch Academia.

Have you literally not watched any of Miyazaki's films? It's all anti war, and feminist wankering.

Turn off the gay flag

Monster Girls Quest: The hentai animation

All the girls on earth are monster that seek men's semen and torture them for that.