spaghetti wasnt ready

Literally who

The coffee pot was awfully hot

trying to stay relevant

Coffee pot was hot.
Probably....
or maybe not...

This desu.

washed up celebrity nobody cares about anymore trying to make himself relevant for a week
happens all the time

Reminder
>My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
>That'll stab you in the head, whether you're a fag or lez
>Or a homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
>Pants or dress, hate fags? The answer's yes
>Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic
>Staring at my jeans, watching my genitals bulgin'
>That's my motherfuckin' balls, you'd better let go of 'em
>They belong in my scrotum, you'll never get hold of 'em!

he was brainwashed by the media and decided he was all of a sudden a social justice warrior after building his career on being a rapist lunatic

it was an awfully hot coffee pot

The cup of tea smelled of wee.

>what is his problem

talentless shithead who gets way too much publicity

ignore him and he will go away
so stop making threads about him

This

Marketing so people could buy his outdated crap

Needed some coffee, look at him, he looks very tired.

I just don't understand the level of mental gymnastics these liberals are willing to go through to praise this guy. He literally built a career off of talking about beating his wife and kids/raping women/making fun of gays. And people want him to be president now for calling Trump an orange.

The President is a fucking cock.
>That is all

Starts:
>oh I forgot, wait I was always knowing, here we go

>Trump I got a big fat check to diss you, COFFEE POT, COFFEE POT, I kill you, I kill you, expired rapper shit, mark my words, all my fans unite, remember slim shady?!, if you have any doubts kill yourself and get assraped by satan

I wonder what he's trying to do.

Also, in the new song, he slut shames and makes fun of women, who have a high number and their moronic behaviour towards their high number, all be it, it's worded pretty smart so lefties won't be able to get it

Hes probably on tape fucking a kid and being blackmailed.

I would think he did some wild shit being a junkie for a decade.

Album coming out next month

lmao this

Anti-white Jew pawn.

Daily reminder that Feminem is sterile and can't produce children.

Drumming up publicity for his album release next month. I'm sure he's thanking you for the free advertising.

>advertisements on an anonymous imageboard where atleast 95% of the people download their media

yeah, solid business plan

Here are the lyrics

Pandering to niggers so they can buy his shitty album that's about to hit

He was loosing relevancy, hopped on the band wagon to get accepted and hopefully secure some record sales.

Eminem is a CIA op meant to niggerize the white male population

Any publicity is good publicity

as a marketeer, that's complete bullshit.

Did he write that lying in his bed at the old folks home?

Holy fuck, that's some sad shit.

His coffee was too hot

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

I'm sorry that you aren't very good at your job, user.

A litteral nigger lover

that's not an argument.

This isn't publicity, in the sense that any publicity is good publicity. Not on here.

You have the meme of what that actually means, stemming from you lack of knowledge and built up information from movies.

"any publicity is good publicity" is true when you have a fanbase who's behind you so whatever's being reported will either convert some to your side or strenghten the connection with people already on your side. Perfect example: Trumps presidency. People who were with him, loved every minute of it, some of the people who werent, got tired of it and switched sides.

Not to mention, that a thread about something =/= publicity but go ahead, stay a moron.

Coffee pot was too hot

This CAFfee PAT is PRABLY HOT

I stopped watching halfway, it's too much cringe.

I am all for the slaughter and genocide of mudshits. I just wish we went full force with it instead of attempting to force sandniggers to build a functional society, doesn't work.

Slaughtering these fucking camel fuckers is probably the only good thing kikes have ever done in all of history, though again the soft-wars in the middle east which take American lives for their benefit is absolutely objectionable. We need to accept it as an eradication and finish these fucking savages once and for all.

he made some good points and had a great delivery so pol is flabbergasted and hung up on the coffee pot line even though its one of the most clever and humorous lines he's come up with in years.

His coffee pot was awfully hot

Wtf was eminem a fraud this whole time? Those lyrics sound like they were written by his daughter.

He was talented

That's an awfully hot coffee pot
Should I drop it on coffee pot?
Coffably pot,
But that's coffee pot
Till I coffee pot
My coffee pot
Which is probably hot
Probably coffee
Probably pot
Hot probably coffee
Not
Imma stop

this.

did people forget about this or need to be reminded of who he was?

Sup Forums literally destroyed him in a rap

No, user, anytime you get people talking, that's good. Sure, some media might not be worth the cost of advertising there. But this is free, so anything is good. Stay in the business a while, you'll learn eventually.

This covfefe pot is made with arabica beans
Arabic, Blumpf's a prick
Getting a blumpfkin on my dick
While I take a shit
Cuz I drank too much coffee it makes it
Impertinent
To take a shit
In a coffee pot
That's probly hot

nigger stole his coffee pot and he's leading interrogation through torture

Eminem died in 2004

Ann Coulter fucking tweeted us, too
>twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/918467087143723009
>pastebin.com/mbtVU37w

That's simply not true.
A series of articles that mcdonalds uses plastic instead of meat =/= good publicity.

You're just held up by your own delusions of grandeur, unwilling to admit, what you said was stupid. So now you're using post-modernist, slight off hand tactics, to try and divert the subject.

Next to that, the fact that you say "this is free = good" automatically signs a light on your ignorance. Online reviews, are free and they ruin business in a heart beat. So why isn't that
conversation about the business good?

Hmm? Seems like time's have changed.

Powerful

Nice (((((((""""""rap""""""))))))) user

>A series of articles that mcdonalds uses plastic instead of meat
Your hypothetical isn't in any way related to this discussion.

>Next to that, the fact that you say "this is free = good" automatically signs a light on your ignorance. Online reviews, are free and they ruin business in a heart beat. So why isn't that

This is, so go ahead, instead of strawmanning, another weak slight of hand tactic, answer that.

This coffee pot
Is probably not
Donald Trump

Why did he adopt two kids?

>ignore my retarded hypothetical and address the rest of my post
No.

He's calm spaghetti, hes nervous, knees weak,arms spaghetti, spaghetti on his sweater already,ready to drop spaghetti, but he chokes, the crowd goes spaghetti, its over now, all gone spaghetti

A series of articles written by The Onion won't bring down McDonalds you faggot

Ok, don't ignore it then, you were right. It was unrelated and a mistake. So there, I came forward and said you were right on that front.

So now, amuse me
>>Next to that, the fact that you say "this is free = good" automatically signs a light on your ignorance. Online reviews, are free and they ruin business in a heart beat. So why isn't that

If you don't answer now, it's because you have no answer.

Spaghetti in his coffee pot XD

this is an awfully hot coffee pot

>Canadian national news
>Cbc
>Hates Eminem, calls him out for hating women in the past
>New drumpf rap
>Cbc praising eminem

Lol what a bunch of niggers, it's disgusting we pay for cbc

If I don't answer now, it's because you're an idiot and I'm done talking with you.

Today's free lesson is over. If you would like to learn more, I'll be happy to allow you to purchase my services. Fair warning: I'm going to charge you triple my normal rate because I don't like you.

Never stated that, but it is enough for mcdonalds to feel the heat and create a need to adress the issue specifically.

Remember that gag article that said mc donalds doesn't use real beef but used a company's name that was "100% real beef" so by putting that on the packages they found a loophole to sell something, that wasn't real beef, under the label of 100% real beef. And their out was that they were refencing the company and not the meat?

You still answered though, and instead of replying to what I said, you found it necessary to simply insult.

But yeah, it's hard being btfo'd if you're trying to act smart by walking out of you domain of knowledge; the knowledge being how to have your mother prepare the best tendies

Gotta get them #1 sales on the charts bruh

Spoke some truth.

>bada bing bada dump
>we must impeach Trump
>money money i got loads
>can't let him have the nuclear codes
>whoop whoop
>peace
What did he mean by this

slim shady has been my biggest idol

i dedicate this rap to him

vocaroo.com/i/s1eXFClrE3iI

He's right you know.

>its an awfully hot cawfee paaaht

I cant get this out of my brain

checked and literally who

Seriously though. That shit was some of the weakest stuff I've ever heard from eminem

Thats and awfully hot oven
God shoulda start another Holocaust
Probly not
If Bugspray is all they got
Jews need a more solid plot

He's got a new album coming out and needed publicity.

Which is why people took to him in the first place
Faggy, soapy social justice is not cool

WE FUGN H8 DRUMPF

>Getting a blumpfkin on my dick
>While I take a shit

Brave

Can somebody link me to the parody where it's him just breathing heavily and not saying anything?
Need to show a mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

man I thought someone was gonna rap all the submission posts

That's an awfully hot coffee pot.
Should I drop it on this Belgian twat?
Probly not.

Oh fuck

So much potential

>that's an awfully sweet apricot
>should I eat it?
>probably not

>that's an awfully soft baby cot