How do we deal with the French problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> ahhhh oui c'est bien

Lol, what's the problem with us ?

your country is faced with islamic terror and mass immigration from 3rd world shitholes and instead of voting to stop this and preserve your nation, you guys instead voted for male Hillary Clinton.

Ceci n'est pas une baguette.

May.
Merkel.

>room to talk

I'm white, you can relax.

>your country is faced with islamic terror and mass immigration from 3rd world shitholes
Isn't it the case for every european country ?

u mad cause it's the end of your hegemony

By 2022 muslim births will outpace native french

>52%

So... we're all a bunch of raging hypocrites sitting around bitching about a problem and talking shit to each other but doing nothing tangible to actually fix it.

What happened in your elections, Kraut? I didn't hear anything about it after the lead up. Only silence.

So what about your country friendo, I don't remember us having an unironical muslim as the mayor of Paris, neither do I remember us allowing muslims to have islamic tribunals, wearing burkas and other stuff you grant to them because you are even more ballsless than we are on these subjects

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc

E T E R N A L

This coming from the rosbeefs and the boches.

There has been silence silence the election because the coalition negotiations are taking place.
CDU/ CSU while being the strongest party in the coalition will most likely go further right so they won't get more dissapproval as they already lost votes to AfD, especially in Bayern.
But I don't expect a burger to know anything about politics except for happenings and the refugee crisis.

> CDU/ CSU while being the strongest party in the coalition will most likely go further right
> t. Tobias Müller from Haselbach

just kill yourself you normie faggot

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. I can't stop laughing

I did ask you about it, so it should be pretty obvious even to a Kraut that I was lacking knowledge.

Would it be correct to assume that AfD will likely be cut out of any coalition?

Real question is of do we restore Germany to it past greatness?

>Germany and UK
I can see anyone else criticizing us, but this coming from you two is ridiculous

Can we all agree that the french accent is the gayest of all^

>Would it be correct to assume that AfD will likely be cut out of any coalition?
Yes, the other parties act like they are literally Hitler.
FDP (also most likely part of the coalition) was advocating a free market so you'd expect them atleast to promote that only the immigration of those who can survive in the market, like actually skilled immigrants, but that would be literally Hitler too and would have lost them votes if they get associated with AfD or Hitler.
The shilling during the elections was extreme and 24/7 and it's not superb result, but I'm still certain that we are still better off than other western countries.

You're French.

Every frenchie puts space before question mark like a retard. Has anyone ever seen a frenchman that didn't do it?

no, because they would just fuck everything up again

>I'm still certain that we are still better off than other western countries.

Here is hoping that your optimism isn't misplaced. I talk my share of shit around here, but I genuinely don't want the future for Europe that it appears to be headed towards. Not even for Germany.

Quality Sup Forums discussion right here, then.

Well, whites typically don't put space before question mark. Arabs are known for it though.

They won't change nothing. The have been subverted since the beginning. They are already dead. 12%, 14%, 28%, it counts nothing in this system. Nothing. Zero. Nada.

This country is just a business playground for the globalist elite. The Henkel family, the Quandts, the Albrechts, the Krupps. They imported millions of sand niggers to keep the demographics up and the wages low. That is it. Anybody who tells you something different is fucking delusional, just another fucking petsy who believes into "change". Yeah sure.

> Afd will bring the change
> muh the other parties
> coalition will bring the right wing change

Hahahaha what a tool!

You are repeating exactly what you are reading in the newspapers. Like a fucking parrot. Roll over, you petsy.

I don't get it
I love Frenchies. They're natural allies against the Anglo menace

Nukes.
For Germany too.

This.

This, the anglos are the true enemy. They fucked up the whole world.

No, I am sorry but the Germans still believe whatever they are told and apply whatever the law orders them without thinking about it. They stay everybody's enemy, including France.
This.
Right but I think the French are far from being the only Western people in this situation.

lmao this coming from a bong my side are in orbit

SAGE SLIDE

Several threads have been open in the last 30 mins
"Why do Canadians this, Fuck france this, Albanians are this, Germans are that". The lefty faggots are shitposting to get everyone at eachothers throats. Sage and move on. Stop buying into this bullshit