WHATS WRONG WITH GUN CONTROL I UNDERSTAND ITS A "HUMAN RIGHT" BUT IF SOMEONE SHOULD NOT GET ONE (IE CRAZY PEOPLE) SO IS...

WHATS WRONG WITH GUN CONTROL I UNDERSTAND ITS A "HUMAN RIGHT" BUT IF SOMEONE SHOULD NOT GET ONE (IE CRAZY PEOPLE) SO IS GUN CONTROL REALLY THAT BAD IT JUST MAKES IT HARDER TO GET ONE AND BAN NIGGERS FROM GETING ONE ALL TOGETHER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
1812privateers.org/United States/PRINCE/usmarq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pycf0nVmCao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best solution is to ban niggers
Crime would be cut in half
Ban spics and that's another half
Ban the mentally ill and you basically have no crime at that point

You can't ban criminals from owning guns ever. If they cared about the law then they wouldn't be criminals.

well at least the really retarded one that cant do the black market cant get one

but how do you find crazy people like the columbine kids and sandy hook

Extensive analysis
It really isn't that hard, but CIA is more concerned with MKUltra and subliminal metrics

u realize we share boarders with Mexico, they only thing gun control will is disarm the law abiding populace while criminals could find ways to aquire guns illegally from Mexico, gun control is useless at this point

oh wow, thats a strong image.
If that guy tries to shoot hell blow his gun up and probably hurt himself in the process.

look up the murder rate in Australia over time and spot the year they banned most guns

The murder rate in New Hampshire is lower than the murder rate in most European countries. The ten worst mass shootings in American history add up to fewer deaths than two nights in France eight months apart. There are countless ways to commit mass murder. You can use a truck. You can crash your Germanwings plane into a mountain. You can use a bomb. You can use an illegal gun.
It turns out humans are more complicated than a matter of what weapons you can buy in Wal-Mart

You can't know for sure. And what happens when they start labeling everyone as "mentally ill" with this mental illness awareness craze going on currently

no amount of regulation will stop that. maybe if you let me defend myself in (((guNfREe))) zones or actually had well armed security, then you wouldn't have this shit.

niggers are the cause of our gun crime stats going up. suicide is always included in this statistic (your 93 people per day that came from the 2015 cdc thing). in terms of regulations, you can't just ban blacks from getting guns in our current system of law, and we already have a harsh process for those who don't nice a clean record.

>crazy bitch in college claims false rape
>still get pinned with the shit
>she files restraining order
>NO MORE GUNS FOR ME WHEN I DO NOTHING WRONG
>muh "it's easier to get a gun that cough syrup meme"

this didn't happen to me, but considering how women have been acting, this is all it would take
as for mental shit, all pawn shops and gun stores will need access to the public's medical records. however if you are buying a gun when you are a danger to yourself, others, and have been to a mental institute.....then you're lying on federal paperwork.....which is a felony.

i don't mind that, but if you want security, give up your freedom and lose both.

honestly, every. fucking. statistic. for gun control is shit and pathos based reasoning. if you're really concerned about mass shootings and especially in gun free zones, either conceal carry so you can fix it yourself or have actual security in gun free zones....other methods may include metal detectors at schools as well with the armed security.
just move to commiefornia so we can concentrate your kind into one area. this way the rest of the states can actually enjoy freedom.

also sage

>Black market
>Anything more complicated than AY JAYMALLLL, I NEED ME ONE O THEM GLOCK FOTAYS.
>OH SURE JOHNQUANDIUS, I HOOK YOU UP SENPAI

What in the world makes you think gun control stops criminals from obtaining firearms?

Gun violence is mostly just niggers using guns, remove them and it goes away by half and another user already mentioned that spics take away another chunk.

After that, the society will become categorically a "high-trust" society which will have a snowball effect in lowering crime. The remainder will be basically not even worth considering for legislation.

but what about beta shooters

>777

>"if we make guns illegal all the guns will magically disappear"
thats the logic they use

>WHATS WRONG WITH GUN CONTROL
SHALL

COVFEFE

WHAT'S WRONG WITH CAPS LOCK CONTROL I UNDERSTAND IT'S A "HUMAN RIGHT" BUT IF SOMEONE SHOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS (IE CRAZY PEOPLE) SO IS ALL CAPS CONTROL REALLY THAT BAD IT JUST MAKES IT HARDER TO BE COOL AND BAN NIGGERS FROM COMPUTERS ALL TOGEHTER

Beta males are never felons before their shootings.
You can't ban a man who's not a criminal from owning one.

>guns are a human right
>crazy people can't have guns
Are crazy people not considered human?!
That's fucked up. Wow they're still people smdh

>we dont allow people under 35 to become president
Are people under 35 people not considered human?!

Why not just kill niggers or ban them from owning guns?

Like we did with Albanians

>Are people under 35 people not considered human?!
Being president isn't a human right though.
Stop comparing apples to oranges. We're talking about dehumanization here.

S A G E
A
G
E

There is far too much gun control already in the U.S, Civilians should be able to own anti-armor weaponry and vehicles, currently only the government enjoys the rights to own these things leading to an imbalance of power.

Every time an defence-denier says 'you can do nothing with your AR-15 to a tank!!!' is exactly why we needed to completely remove the restrictions on ownership of all weaponry.

Before you say that the second amendment was written for muskets you should know that by the NFA there were machine guns during that time.

>A machine gun, as defined in the NFA, is "Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons

Behold, the Belton Flintlock
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
Although it may have not been built, the Continental Congress ordered 100 in 1777 before saying they were too expensive and cancelling the order. This means they were well aware that guns could be made to shoot more than one round at a time, and yet made now restrictions in the second amendment pertaining to it.

President Madison gave the ok for a citizen to arm his vessel with eighteen cannons when asked if they were covered by the second amendment.
>1812privateers.org/United States/PRINCE/usmarq.html

>GLOCKS ARE THE BEST PISTOL EVER MADE

Problem is that is a nigger hand, for all we know Jamal tried to stuff some random ammo he stole in the gun without being able to determine if it was correct.

Okay, small chance it was a hi-point

b-but muh Australia style gun buy backs!

Grenades should be legal as well. If you hurt yourself it's your own fault.

False equivalence faggot. Mentally ill have just as much a right to life, and a right to defend that life as anybody else.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but the explosive radius on a glock is much less than a grenade, so if I had to choose between you carrying a glock or a grenade, I would have to encourage you to carry the glock.

Shouldn't neo-fascists be into gun control? You guys confuse me sometimes

this

I think you misunderstand pol

REEEEEEEEEE
ERUN ON CAPS SENTENCES WRITTEN BY YUUGGEEE FAGGGOTTTTSSSS REEEEE go back to school and stay there faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=pycf0nVmCao

You know this board is satire right?

>i-i was just pretending

"WHATS WRONG WITH GUN CONTROL I UNDERSTAND ITS A "HUMAN RIGHT"" answered your own question

but what about making it harder