Islam

why do you people hate islam, its culturally enriching, treats women well and is great ffor europe

kazahstan has a higher alcoholism rate than canada

Russian minority

can you respond to what i asked about how peaceful islam is

i think you're baiting

You're telling me 20% of the population drinks so much alcohol they are above the entire Canadian population ?

im not baiting im asking a genuine question...

they're Russians

alright, I'll take the bait.
>culturally enriching
in what way?

>treats women well
does it? even though i agree with how the muslim world treats women accordingly, i know that i cant say it treats them well

>great for europe
no, it is not. theres a reason european culture is the most advanced (humanitarian, scientific etc,) and that reason most certainly is NOT islam

>culturally enriching
You mean suicide bombings, honor killings and other stuff like that?

> treats women well
You don't want to mistreat your property, right?

>great ffor europe
Great way to end Europe and turn it into desert shithole that you crawled from, Ahmed

Go be a sandnigger somewhere else

women have equal rights and europe is so racist they abuse muslims, europe is for muslims

I like it desu. The only reason I haven't converted is because I have too much self respect to pretend to believe in something that I don't.

But as a functional social code, it's top notch.
>Whip and kill degenerates
>Don't tolerate feminism
>Men can have up to four wives
>Lose a hand for theft
>Death penalty for adultery
>Encouraged to breed
>Fighters have no fear of death, like Vikings
>Charity is obligatory
>Contradictory ideologies are oppressed or exterminated
I'll probably "convert" if I ever end up living in a Muslim majority, for practicalities' sake, but until then I think I'll just admire it from afar.

That being said, I ironically believe Islam will win eventually, because Christianity is far too weak to stop it, and Judaism is far too small.

Unironically*
Phone posting

>>Fighters have no fear of death, like Vikings

this is why they are all going to Europe, in fear to combat for their own country, they run away leaving women, kids and old people.
Muslims are like dogs, easy to scare.

this retard thinks that there are migrants from war torn countries.
first of all these people are all civilians and probably only 5% of them are from Syria.
Again none of the syrians are fighters.
These people just went to europe for money.

>culturally enriching
LOL. Your culture is sitting on your ass all day long because Allah wills it. You have no cultural or scientific achievements. And it's no wonder the more muslimic sandniggers like the Taliban banned music because your music sounds worse than cats wailing.

Europe literally brought us into the 21st century with space flights, electricity, computers, motorcars, telephones, internet, modern medicine and democracy. You didn't come up with any of that. And why should you? According to your retarded logic, if something is so, it is so because of Allahs will and you don't change it.

I hope the day comes soon when the tides turn and we can send all of you sandmonkeys back to your 3rd world hellholes.

No body wants your sand nigger religion. Let's see why
>female genital mutilation
>pedophilia
>honor killings
>beheadings
>jihad
>literally everything that people hate in a religion
I'd rather be a pagan

Right, right.
Look at the amount of Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe since the refugees started coming in.
Look at Muslim birth rates, compared to European birth rates.
Look at how the majority of "refugees" are military aged men.

Europe is getting conquered, user - and the European governments invited the conquerer.

Islam will take Europe, without a doubt. It may also take Canada and Australia, if they continue with similar refugee policies as Europe. And I'm 4-8 years, when Trump is out of office, if a pro-refugee president is elected in the US, the same thing will happen there, too.

Islam can only be effectively resisted with a strength and resilience that Western countries have largely abandoned. You can't win a culture war, if your society refuses to acknowledge that another culture has declared war in the first place.

RARE

I'm guessing "people who hate islam" meant everyone who is not a muslim
>inb4 religion of peace, everyone must convert
>nice bait