RAPE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

In nature there is no such thing as rape. Rape is a social construct humans made up to protect men from property (women) damage.

A woman loses value the more men she has sex with, and is most valuable when she is a virgin.

If you take a woman's virginity without consent of her father, then you devalued his property and made it less likely that his offspring will find a high quality mate, thus damaging his potential genetic line. This is an egregious act.

If you have sex with a man's wife. You are devaluing his property, and possibly causing him to raise a child that is not his. This is an act worse than murder. Not only are you destroying his genetic line, but causing him to support another man's genetic line.

For these reasons humans constructed the concept of rape. It was not to protect women from a violent horrible act. In reality women love to be raped. They just want to be raped by someone who is higher SMV (sex market value) than them. They want a good deal.

All of you pussy ass white bois need to understand this ASAP or you will go extinct. Especially you Christ Cucks who were raised to treat women as a higher class citizen instead of property.

The one thing Mudslimes have right.

Good post user. Have a bump.

I'd rather put on sackcloth and become a hermit, preaching the gospel wherever i go. Women are robbers, thieves of your precious life force. Succubus' that seek to drain you of your vital juices and energy.
I will use my energy to commit fully to my GOD instead. As should the rest of you.

Certainly explains why the landwhale feminists are so obsessed with rape. They never get to experience anyone actually wanting to fuck them more than they consent to.

There is nothing wrong with wizards. They are a blessing to society, and something only produced from the neanderthal DNA that whites have.

However, for the majority of normal people, they need to deal with women and reproduce. Those are the people who need to understand women's place.

my neutered cat always tries to rape my other cat. I always throw something at him when he gets all rapey

>"In reality women love to be raped"
>"All of you pussy ass white bois"
>"Especially you Christ Cucks"
>t. Mohammed

>said user, dusting off the cheetos flakes from his upper lip

Nice arguments you've got there kids.

I think you make a lot of sense, my friend, but
>Especially you Christ Cucks who were raised to treat women as a higher class citizen
This doesn't happen in Christian education at all. Not in Catholic education at least.

Who hurt you? Did you have a bad relationship with your mother?

You get the death penalty for raping women if proved guilty. What are you talking about cuck?

Yes, but they define rape properly, as damage of a man's property.

>A type of personal interaction is a social construct

wow holy shit user what incredible insight

>>nice argument you got there kids
>tries another non-argument

Alright, well I'm going to start by raping all the women in your family. Just a social construct right? You should cheer me on as they cry for help.

Off yourself brown invader.

Okay your mother will be raped by a nigger sooner or later

natural situation #1, happened millions of times

>alpha male comes back from days hunting in woods
>catches one of his females having sex with another man
>kills other man
>turns to woman, furious, with axe raised
do you say
> " he forced me against my will! "
> or " haha, yeah i got bored waiting for u to get back "

natural situation #2 happened millions of times
>wife gives birth while husband is present
> its a half shit kid
>husband furious, axes halfshits head off
> raises axe in air at woman
do you say
> " I was raped ! "
> or " hahar, yeah, i snuck off with another man one night while u were distracted "

Q1. which one of these responses is going to be naturally selected?
Q2. if the woman willfully had sex with the other man, which of these responses is going to be naturally selected ?

Jesus Campos, Anons.
Did you even read my post?
Damaging a man's property and genetic line is an egregious act. And should be punishable by death.

This.

>RAPE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
So is democracy, justice, capitalism and modern medicine, faggot.
If you don't like it, why don't you move to Somalia? They don't have any of those.

The problem is how rape is defined.
Currently (bad):
"Having sex with a woman forcibly against her will".

Original Social Construct (good):
"Damaging a man's property by having sex with it against the man's will".

The difference is in who has will. The woman's will does not matter, as she is a subset of the man.

this all sort of makes sense technically up to the point you imply all women love to be raped, lol. Thats not really rational thinking. I swear this has to be bait....

Yeah, one of my cats is doing this... to his brother.

Currently re-educating him...

a woman can only cum from rape

>You get the death penalty for **violating other man's property** if proved guilty.
Fixed that for you.

Are you really trying to argue this? The difference between animals and humans is consent and that whether or not the desire exists. Sorry buddy, but you need to impress that chick and from the sounds of it you're not a very impressive person

>the autism is intensifying.

Alas, you'll need to go to Yemen or something if you want to apply your theory

False. There is no biological point of a woman 'cumming'

While a rape fantasy is a top fantasy women have, it isn't for the sake of having the rapist feel power and control (while she is humiliated) which is what actual rape is about.

A rape fantasy is more about the power the woman has over a man's desire.

Women are still people. They may belong to their fathers or husbands and for that reason they need to be treated with more respect and tenderness.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your sick degenerate rape fantasies you piece of shit. Sage

>projection much?
No need, Yemen is coming to us, because western men have gone soft.
Women are people, but the are a subclass of men, and their will should be considered, but only secondarily to the man who owns them.

Just like we want to treat dogs and other animals well, they are to dominated by man, and man's will should come before the animal's.

...................men came from women. You wouldn't have been born without a woman. Therefore your "women are men's property" - why shouldn't it be "men are women's property?" Sage.

Actually there is. A proper orgasm will contract the vaginal walls and draw semen deeper into the tunnel of love.

And do you think women are magically spawned? Please keep your retarded shit in your feminist forums. And try not to make it too obvious that your roast beef flaps have a pungent odor

Because men are stronger and have the ability to force the woman to do his will. Western men just choose not to because they are pussy ass white bois who see women as equals or above them.

Back to

>projection much
PROJECTION MUCH?!
What does that fucking mean? I mean. I know what it means, but goddamn try a little harder next time

You walking a dangerous line. Right now West is one giant example of what happens if people think like that too much, example that makes people think that practices like stoning for adultery or female circumcision isnt actually a bad thing.

If that's true then why did female ducks evolve labyrinthine reproductive tracts to prevent themselves from being impregnated by male rapist ducks?

Pretty sure that female got fucked in the butt by mistake.

This is technically true, as male chromosomes come second, but I wouldn't go as far as speculate about our origins like this.
And most of the tards posting stuff like "women are property" are permavirgin fappers themselves, genetic dead ends.

Yeah, aren't there parts of the bible that specifically state that women should not be educators/teachers, or in any position of authority over a man?

My two male cats used to do this too. Both neutered.
Its a dominance matter.

this, I can support.

Sorry but that's how it's always been in Islamic culture. However the rule above all is Allah's, where women's roles have been defined. If they try to go against God's will, they shall do so at their own peril.

Men that take advantage of women are despicable and are given a proper beating if caught.

Allah can suck my fat hairy cock for all I care
Your culture is filth

I know you are a woman. You can say whatever you want over the security of the internet, but you will always remain a woman. My women are much happier living in this culture. Go devour nigger dick like your mother before you and stop attempting to rile me up.

What even is this thread jesus christ you faggots stop. sage

Yes, bow down and worship women like a good goy. See how much they put out for you when you treat them like superiors.

t. incel
And did you even read that post before responding? The freaking Paki muslim here is more sensible than you on this, that should be a telling sign that you are sick in the head.

>you are a women
kek, weak comeback

If you and your women are happier living in your culture then you shitstains should stop coming over to ours. Like seriously fuck off or just blow yourself up.

>Rape is a social construct

As you can notice, I am not coming to your faggot riddled hellhole nor would I even if I were paid a billion dollars roastie.

well, it constructs societies

It should not be this hard to find a fuckign version of this shit image that is posable on a website that is still online and in use in 2017

Not property but they never were and never will be equal to men.
The only thing they are superior in is giving birth.

this post can only be from someone who has problems to meet women and is awkward as fuck.
also
>In nature there is no such thing as X

is most of the retarded ways to talk about moral and society, because in nature there is also no murder and incest.

raped women suffer from this heir whole life, and yes most like "rape" but mostly with their choosen sexual partners.
the fact that women get orgasms during rape has more to do with biology and not with satisfaction.

This is one of the worst versions

Yes, the Bible is pretty redpilled.
People go crazy because at some point Jesus stops everyone from stoning a prostitute.
Not stoning prostitutes does not mean women should be the most important shit ever.

>people in the past regarded women as property
>were able to meet women with no problems
i can also meet women, i just dont jump all over them like you probably do, women-pedestalizer

define wizard for me please.

Don't you need four witnesses? I feel like raping chicks would be super easy, get your bros to back you up, make sure no one sees, done deal.

Human rights are a meme.

Wizard is a man who is a virgin until 30. High IQ wizards invent and make awesome stuff.Tesla for example.

He also said that she should sin no more, he condems the adulterous act but loves the sinner.

No shit ASSHOLE

oh cool.

almost everything we cherish as human beings is a social construct. this is what people fail to understand. social constructs are not inherently bad as the left seems to beleive

Whilst rape may or may not exist in the animal kingdom most animals go through a courtship process. However, I can't deny that everything is a social construct.

Rape is worse than murder

yup
furthermore, dicks' sole design purpose is to rape
97% of bird species dispense having dicks
the remaining 3% keep raping joyously

They cum.

Not anymore. Medical tests are sufficient proof. The 4 witnesses meme stems from the time you couldn't rape without anyone finding out. And there's no doubt that whores lie, so you need to take their word with a pinch of salt.

But wasn't rape a method for beta males with shitty genetics to score pussy and continue their lineage back in the day?

The cum like they've never cum before & even spontaneously ovulate.
I'm not kidding, google it. It's a well known (and studied) fact.

what if u rape a baby

Your ego also is a social construct so we should disregard your believes and trash you since you are garbage.

not dealing with their bullshit and going right to the thing is alpha, not beta

everything else was over 4.0mb or a fucking mp4 or jpg.
I really dont give a fuck at this point. the show was shit and those fags needed shot anyway.

Beta males as in undesirable mating partners for women. Ugly, short, cowardly etc. That's a beta male.

yea even i have been accused of beating and raping a drunk chick after we took her keys and ran, we thought she was gonna kill us, she also had stolen the vehicle and was under-aged so lying was her way to get out of trouble, thank god no one believed her. to clarify I never put a hand on her. Western degeneracy at its finest.

Women also cum when giving birth. It happens to lubricate the vagina in order to protect it from any damage.

and the whore bit me on the cheek.

>short
short or weak people get eaten anyway
>cowardly
would cowardls men go on the offensive and rape someone?
i don't think so

That reddit spacing...my fucking eyes,you have to go back faggot.

Are you me? We are all the product of ancestral rape.

Maybe in food foraging days. But once agriculture developed as long as the ugly beta male had wealth he could reproduce.

You're missing my point. What I was saying is that undesirable mating partners had to use rape to continue their lineage.

>You're missing my point. What I was saying is that undesirable mating partners had to use rape to continue their lineage.
always the same argument
provide some proofs

ahh, my mistake
I thought you're implying that rape
in principle is a beta think

no one wants to fuck a beta
--> the only way for a beta to reproduce is rape

>how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

>Especially you Christ Cucks who were raised to treat women as a higher class citizen instead of property.
this shows how fucking stupid and ignorant you are, but i'll give you a pass since you have a US flag

but even alphas can rape, so that doesn't really make sense

Kill yourself you worthless degenerate subhuman shitskin. There is no place for your kind in the west or in any civilised society.
Sage

>but even alphas can rape
true and there's nothing wrong about it, but without rape the alpha is still able to reproduce(because he's desirable) and the beta isn't.
In ancient times at least, today things are a bit different