Yahari/Oregairu

Why do so many people not understand this story? Some things are thrown in your face.

Maybe because it was created to be relatable to Japanese highschoolers and none of us fit that description.

This is a similar predicament with EVA but EVA's even worse because it was you would have had to be a teenager like 20 years ago to understand it.

I'm retarded.

Yui+Yukinon+Hachiman threesome is still the patrician's choice in ending.

any monogamy > any polygamy

So which YY would be the most depressed if 8man confessed to Yukino?

It's more that this story in particular heavily relies on you being able to read between the lines and that you are able to read people's facial expressions and body language. If you can't, then you're fucked.

A threesome or harem is the only way to make everyone happy.

*to not hurt anyone

Yep. Neither Yukino or Yui want him for themselves and neither has a jealous streak.

No getting hurt is nice. Do you want this to happen?

>it was you would have had to be a teenager like 20 years ago to understand it.

I was never a bitch. So I don't understand.

Even that's not true.

All you're doing is delaying and amplifying the inevitable.

>Why do so many people not understand this story?

What are you talking about, OP? Sup Forums seems to understand it just fine.

Also, there's nothing to understand. It's a shit show for shit anime fans who think high school series are good.

If one were to lose everything would be fine so dropping out of a 3P wouldn't really hurt. They will remain friends no matter what happens.

Finally somebody said it

You sound like a fucking commie

When you first saw Haruno, were you blinded by her majesty?

Paralyzed?

Dumbstruck?

Yes. I mainly watch romance for the heartbreak. It's more entertaining to see a girl be heartbroken than it is for everything to work out in the end for everybody.

I instinctively reached for my gladius. I knew I was not safe while this temptress was within reach of me.

Because the story was bad. It became the very thing it was trying to stand apart from.

That said, Yumiko is still best girl. Sensei is best woman. YY a shit

Well then you won't get that from here. In ANOTHER Yukino's heart didn't break when Yui won and Yui's heart won't break in the main series.

Does Iroha consider her to be her senpai in terms of "using prettiness to deceive and manipulate people"?

>Denial
>Stupidity
>Didn't pay attention
Pick one. Sometimes it a combination of all three.

>Eva
>difficult to understand

I wanted a Iroha end

I want them to all have a sleepover together and sort everything out.

If you don't think Yukino is the best girl you're basically announcing to the world you're a shit taste plebeian.

What would people be deluded about? What would some folks benefit from denial?

She isn't even ahead of some of the side girls in this show.

Well you're not actually supposed to believe some of the things that are said outright. You can't even trust 8man to say anything unbiased.

What's there to understand? It's just a bunch of horny teenagers as seen from the point of view of a horny teenager with a bad personality.

People don't understand that Yui will win in glorious fashion. She won ANOTHER after all.

>Saber
>cool
>Yukino
>woman

>horny teenagers

desu i'm not expecting anyone to "win" the main series and will be expecting much butthurt in these threads

I don't understand your point, but you're welcome to post more hot pictures of Yui.

this

there's really no other reason other than this

>that face

The tags say "Hikki's Yui"

KOMACHI A CUTE

This show was better as an anti romance

>This show was better when I thought it was an anti romance

When will Yukino give him his heart back?
She has plenty of Pan-sans already.

Dear god she knows.

>there are people who don't realize Pan-san = Hachiman substitute

Should have given it back by now, but Watari thought it would be a great idea to stall for a year.

cute

Don't you remember what Irohafags did and was hoping for? Yuifags are at the head nowadays and some of them downright believe ANOTHER is future canon and will play out in the main story.

Not him, but nigga what? She's ahead of everyone except maybe, just maybe Yui for now.

Why do Yahari girls always reach their hands into your chest and rip out your heart? It's incredibly inconvenient.

By the end, Hachiman will be Yukino's Pan-san. Search your feelings, WW will do this.

Because what they want doesn't actually exist. Yet they keep acting like it does, and even though it seems as though they're working towards it its still not it, and they themselves don't know what the genuine thing is.

It was heresy!

Soon Haruno's victory shall begin. But when it does, the weight of Yukinofags', Yuifags', and Irohafags' heresy will stay their feet. And they shall be left behind.

>Fucking saber

She has way too much free time on her hands.
She's a dirty sister complexed witch and needs to burned every time she comes on screen

I wonder if she likes practice making out with 8man. I bet she will try to become a great kisser for Hayama's sake.

Why is Haruno pure evil?

They were hoping for a miracle of bad writing and a twist that makes little sense. Yuifags seem grounded, they want her to win and that's alright.

good point

All she needs is a good dicking. Preferably from old men. I'd pay to watch it.

this series turned to complete garbage, it became the very thing mocked during the 1st half.

Im just curious what u faggots are gonna do when none of these girls win the bowl.

S1 was great and the dialogue was really good.
S2 was ass since it wasted all the time on shitty melodrama.

be disappointed whenever I see it on Sup Forums
try to ignore it
eventually post a passive aggressive explanation of how I'm disappointed and then leave until the same thread appears a month later and the cycle continues

I liked Iroha until I found out she likes Hayama. That's like liking Sasuke or

>Im just curious what u faggots are gonna do when none of these girls win the bowl.

come here and enjoy the asshurt

Seems to be, considering the amount of people who have to resort to the pretentious buzzword. Well either that or go on some MALtard tirade about muh symbolism

Things that contain words are difficult to understand.

Their plot armor is about to fail, there's inconsistencies in their characters.

If the fucking hack who ruined it had any sense of poetry, Orimoto would win

But to be honest, a friendship ending is the best one.

Only big, full Yuis could satisfy 8man. Tiny Yukinos could never do that.

>that feel when sensei is the clear better option than the actual co-leads of the series
>that feel when you know she's not even on the table to begin with

It hurts, man.

Iroha will win.

>No one here remembered the 8man's bday

Yumiko Miura has all the momentum.

You are delusional if you seriously don't think we're heading towards a Yukino end.

imouto best girl

He got way too sexy.

sensei should win

Comparing chest sizes gets you nowhere. Sensei is larger than Yui

She's not even in the race

That's tomorrow, isn't it?

Such is the life of a Christmas Cake Sensei

They had to make it believable that one 9/10 and an 11/10 would fall for him.

What I don't understand is what happened to my comedic slice of life.

I am not delusional. I just know it in my heart Yui will win. If not I might lose it.

Hachiman~!

You are an Onoderafag too I bet.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

To what end?

To fuck with your ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ dick

Saika has been very... confusing for me.

𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓱𝓪 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓔𝓐𝓣𝓗

Truly the genuine outcome.

Tobe is one lucky son of a bitch, getting to tenderly fuck that in the missionary position all the time

I can confirm this
I've been studying in a class where 20 of 22 students in my class are japanese
I only understand their nature after a whole year, which led me to realize what Yahari means
Though they are not a high schooler, most of them are still young, like 19-20, while I'm 24
The line between friend and foe are very thin, I have "friends" but I still don't know a lot about them
They are very secretive

He deserves it after the way she treats him.