How many times do you fap to anime girls every day? Prove your love to your waifu

How many times do you fap to anime girls every day? Prove your love to your waifu

2 Times

obscene question

4-8 times. Also, you imply I fap to things other than anime girls. Things with more dimensions.

1-3 times to a different girl every time

what the heck is this?
do you know that this is a blue board you freaking perv?

Wow, someone get this slut out of my board, I can't stand to be in the presence of such a sick, disgusting person!

It can't be helped

I fap once a day to hentai

Until my prostate feels like a bowling ball in my ass.

Well now I'm gonna
But for real I don't even fap that often. I've gone like 2 weeks without fapping now
/end blog

1-2 times, but never to my waifu because that would be disrespectful to her.

Over the last four years I've gotta be trending towards 0

I say trending because Ryuuko, Homura, and Mayuri made me break down and shame myself once each

Sometimes none, sometimes a lot.

Approximately 0.2 times per day.

Isn't fapping to your Waifu considered as wrong?

Azunyan would never be that lewd.

Then what are you supposed to fap to?

I don't know, don't have a Waifu.....

Once a day, sometimes every other day. Always to my waifu.

Fapping to my waifu feels bad because there are no good lewd pictures of her

Your side-piecefu

I at least fap to my waifu once a day. It's what I call "worshipping my Goddess", so it's a daily ritual. Other than that fap, it depends.

Your concubine-fu

1 usually

About one time per day.
I exclusively fap to my waifu.

If you had a real girlfriend you wouldn't have sex with her as well because it's wrong and impure?

what if she was someone else's girlfriend as well?

>fapping to your waifu

She's not my waifu but I honestly can't tell you how much semen I've wasted on Musashi.

Just that it's a LOT.

So should I fap to my waifu or not? I feel confused, I want to do it but if I do it I'll feel bad after it.

MODS!!!

Then you are a cuckold.

>Not filling your waifus sexual desires with a cum tribute
What is wrong with you user?

You should not fap to your waifu until after you are married.

You should, but you should make it as intimate and romantic as possible. Don't just fap to lewd pics of her, cuddle the daki, pretend some foreplay, imagine how she would experience it all and how it will make both of you closer. Don't forget to cuddle with her in after glow.

>How many times do you fap to anime girls every day?

I don't have a daki. There are no dakis of her.

About 3 times on average.

I would never disgrace my waifu by masturbating to her though.

You can commission one.

Please, I'm poor and a student, I barely have money for myself to eat.

It's not an excuse. Saving 100-200$ is not that hard.
I got the daki of my waifu in high school, I took some physical job and bought it using the very first money I earned.

depends on the quality of threads in Sup Forums

I hope for her sake that you have her consent. The line between "worshipping" and "defiling" is very thin.

This user gets it.

One a day when I can
Illya is pure. I only jack off to sluts and they are nothing but meat sacks with holes. Illya is much more, her butt is something to treasure, as she slowly places it in my fave and smothers me to death, as my erect cock twitches in her hands, and I cum last time as my last dieing breath soaks in her Cunnie juices

I fap to 2D grills but not anime grills all day erryday.

>2d
>posts 3d

Bretty good taste.

I like the mod that makes her a follower in Skyrim, because I can install sex mods and rape her as a dragon.