Why did (((they))) sacrifice him Pol? And why now?

Decades of abuse. Rapes, sexual harassment, pedophilia. Why now? Why are they turning against one of (((their))) own? What’s going on? Are (((they))) trying to distract us from something? And if so, what are they trying to distract us from? The lefties are turning against each other’s. Is the Trump’s curse real?

Wtf is going on? It's wonderful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/president-likes-tweet-about-trump-sex-trafficking-conspiracy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/trump-caught-liking-bizarre-tweet-about-rape-orgies-and-sex-trafficking-his-model
youtube.com/watch?v=YgDYWWRlKlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did he do wrong?

any women that goes with another men anywhere while beeing taken is worthless anyway

everyone who comes out just admits to beeing a degenerate slut willing to cheat for a career gain

>Decades of abuse.
>Why now?

Precisely because it was going on for decades.
Now his enemies grew up to be powerful and connected multi-millionaires. Like little slut became a UN envoy.
Other one married a powerful media executive.
Third one involved in political fund raising almost as big as Harvey.

The frog works in mysterious ways.

He dindu nuffin, he be a good boi. Is he the first Domino piece to fall that will lead authorities to look into the Pizza Gate story?

Really gets my tinkle bells going.

He must have f*cked the daughter of someone important. Maybe one of (((them)))?

But why now? It's doing a lot of damage to the left. Why are they allowing it to happen? We all know that the left is filled with scums like him. Why are they attacking him? What can they gain from it?

(((They))) didn't

His brother Bob is a greedy jew who wants to take over the company via hostile takeover

Their mom recently died and it's jew out-jewing jew

The MSM had no choice to cover the story but the MSM won't dig deeper and this will float away

Everyone knows there are plenty more like him. Not just in Hollywood either..

He must have done something to piss (((them))) off. When the news is jumping all over it you know its in (((their))) best interests.

I can't help but think that Trump is behind this. I'm pretty sure that he it related to the current downfall of Hollyweird. He's silent, but I don't think that it's, a coincidence. It's fucking glorious to witness. They are eating each others.

>what did he do wrong?

Honestly, he was a sick rapist for real.
His wife was a 12/10, other 12/10s were throwing themselves at him or fucked him at the first suggestion. But all that wasn't enough, he tried to pressure literally every woman into doing something.

I don't think it will. I think that Trump and Bannon are behind this. It's too coincidental. I think that this is behind the curtain payback strategical actions.

cover for las vegas shooting

I just told you that those women are rich and influential now and in many cases date/married men who are even richer and run this bitch.
Who's gonna stop their revenge now?
There's no escaping for W.Einstein.

Because his brother wanted to take control of the company, so he leaked it all.

behind it or not there is one thing for sure

HW would have never been outed if this wasnt a trump timeline

(((They))) needed something big to cover up for (((their))) fuckup in Vegas. Notice how this Weinstein shit is being CONSTANTLY talked about?

because its aliens above the jews.

He got away with it... FOR DECADES. This is systemic abuse. Everyone that has ever done business with him and was aware of it, is complicit. This could be ground zero to take down the entire star system. Hollywood will go down in flames. Maybe now people will pay attention to what Corey Feldman has been talking about. I think that very soon, we will hear about pedophilia charges and accusations. The hosue of card is about to crash hard.

I think that he will suicide himself in a couple of days, probably right after the first accusations of pedophilia come out. Once he's labelled as a pedophile, no way out for him. He will off himself. Looking forward to it.

Guaranteed he owed people lots of money and they figured he'd never make it back

But it's not working. The Vegas gov psy-op is worse than JFK by a million times. Even the normies are wondering wtf is going on. This time, it will different. They fucked up big time.

Where's the trial? Where's the proof? Where's the evidence?

I can guarantee after a few celebrities are sacrificed in the name of establishing instant belief of any accusation it will become Trump in the sights again with the same baseless accusations.

Do you really think that pedophilia is not a real issue in Hollywood? Many actors have been hinting about it for decades. The house of cards it coming down now. It's fucking hilarious and it's about fucking time.

Weinstein was not a pedo. All the women he harassed were 21+ and all the way to 30s.

>turning against him
so you expected people to publicly say they are ok with rape? are you all conspiracytards so stupid?

(((They))) are trimming dead wood. He's being thrown to the wolves so the rest of the rats can hide. It's time he paid the piper so the new up and comers can secretly take his position in the aftermath.
Ordo ad chao.

>rape
It was prostitution. The whores were paid.

I think that this is bigger. Trump is behind all this I guarantee it. It's payback time bitches. He's been mingling with them for ages, he knows all their dirty secrets. They messed with the wrong guy, and now he's the fucking president of the unite states. What do you think will happen? The most powerful man on the planet, can now act and fuck them up. This is what's happening now. It's pretty fucking obvious. I would do the same if I was in such a position to do so. That's not conspiratorial material, it's just logic 101.

> Hollywood
> Abuse
> Full of Degenerates

I see nothing wrong here?

Just wait. This circus has just started. The pedo charges are coming.

I completely agree. But the point of my post is that the timing seems to be far too perfect. Every news station, even Drudge Report, hell even Sup Forums, is flooded with Weinstein shit. They’re barely mentioning Vegas anymore. I feel like 1984 is becoming more of a reality everyday. I feel like we are all being subjected to collective gaslighting.

Pedo charges are coming. I expect the news in the next couple of weeks. Why do you think that Weinstein was considering suicide? He knows what's coming up next. He's a dead man.

If this has been systemic for decades and you have people saying they regret not saying anything sooner, why is no one blowing the lid on anyone else now.

This is glorious because for every Hollywood white Knight out there, the moment someone else gets exposed people will ask why nothing was said when Weinstein was uncovered

who me?

>one of Obama's daughters became an intern for the Weinstein company
>suddenly Weinstein receives a massive karmic shit

Never go black. Not even once.

Trump's silence speaks volumes. One of his staff admitted Trump is waving cultural war on the left, and the global capital of cultural Marxist degeneracy is Hollywood.

We are. Obviously. Whether it's cultural, 3rd party, state level, or all of the above is the question we need to be concerned about.

But the sad truth is that we manufacture and clearly benefit from these exact scenarios. And that's why the answer is d) all of the above. I still believe we've chosen wisely.

Corey spelled it all out a while ago ffs.

Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Is Hollywood's Biggest Problem

Just fucking watch this. Why would he lie? He has nothing to gain from that. If he's lying that's just making him look bad.

And righteously.

(((they))) know what's happening. a lot of the conditions of the world today are similar to preWW1. Europe and Asia are destablizing, the rise of right wing nationalism, sluggish global economies, it's all there.

liberals jews have taken things too far. if and when WW3 starts the (((jews))) will be blamed and the most publically prominent and degenerate jews are hollywood jews. they're an easy target to take down and it blosters their support of the one white group that loves zionist kikes, white evangelicals.

just look at harvey weinstein's brother, completely shitted on him in public, saying he deserve the worst punishment. if you don't think one half of jewry won't throw the other half to the dogs you don't know jews

Vegas will come back, when the time is ripe. Trump knows that the shooter was an antifa/Isis fanatic. That's why he said he was a deeply troubled individual. Trump is the president of the fucking United States. He has access to the most privileged information. He fucking knows. This is not Trump in campaign mode. This is Trump is Preseidential mode. Much more powerful than most fucking retarded lefties think he is. HE. FUCKING. KNOWS.

Its just catharsis to give anyone suspicious of Jewish power a hollow victory, true victory doesn't come until complete eradication happens.

Clearly is a maneouver against the Clintons. Who is behind it? We'll see.

>mfw Trump became president just so he could finally get rid of a bunch of filthy perverts so he wouldn't be forced to contaminate himself with their touch by having to shake hands and mingle with them at big events

These here

Think back to 9/11 n how everybody accepted the narrative n looking back now we realize that some shady shit was going on behind the scenes

Now information is so easily accessed n shared and spread the government cannot possibly hope to keep up with it all

They can't afford to pull this shit anymore because they're gonna get totally exposed one day

Feminism is increasing it's power level.

It will rescue us from mere false news such as pizzagate and teach us to fling shit that sticks.

The whole house of cards was probably ready to blow, and break the whole establishment.

Better to sacrifice one and focus all the anger on him. After it all blows over, everyone will believe hollywood is "clean" as a whistle now.

All of this was 100% by the women’s own choice though.
They whored themselves out for fame and fortune.

>”suck my old Jew dick or I’ll ruin your movie career”
>OMG I was FORCED to whore myself out! I couldn’t just not be a movie star and become a regular pleb!

They’re just bitching now cause they still feel dirty

Didn't one of the child actors in the Goonies have an interview where he actively talked about it?

>Corey spelled it all out a while ago ffs.
>Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Is Hollywood's Biggest Problem
>youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
>Just fucking watch this. Why would he lie? He has nothing to gain from that. If he's lying that's just making him look bad.

Corey spelled it all out a while ago ffs.

Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Is Hollywood's Biggest Problem

Just fucking watch this. Why would he lie? He has nothing to gain from that. If he's lying that's just making him look bad.

the kabal

His brother who is an even bigger degenerate got jealous and decided to shop him.

Then he gets all the pedo sex and the company.

Jewin thr jew.

Anyone that think that Trump is useless moron unaware of what's going on in Hollywood is a retard. He's fully aware of it. And I'm pretty sure that what's happening now is somehow related to him acting and trying to fix it. He hates pedos.

very much agree. it happened on the 1yr anniversary of his access hollywood tape release, days after he made his "calm before the storm" statement. it's a scandal that involves hollywood, the DNC and NBC... basically his biggest enemies.

Exactly the only reason they feel guilty is that they knew what they did to keep a job, zero respect for themselves or morals. The real victims are the ones that rejected this jewish slug and had their careers ruined and we'll never hear about them because they aren't famous.

I don't think Trump is directly responsible, but he won't make it go away like old politicans might have

I think that this what we are witnessing now is the first step to tackle the Pizza Gate events. I find it amusing to witness it. It's all happening in slow motion while people think that nothing is being done about it. But a shit ton of actions are being taken behind closed doors.

dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/

Just google "sex ring news" daily and you will get an idea of what's really happening now. It's been going on for months now, since Trump was elected. NOT a coincidence.

It's the beginning of the end. (((they))) know that we are waking up to their tricks and have fed Weinstein to us as a sacrifice.

The people are getting sick of the degeneracy. More of these degenerates will be thrown out of (((the club))) in (((their))) final attempt to appease the masses. It's the beginning of the end... But just the beginning.

>threaten to remove career opportunities if they don't fuck
>they're the whores

Idiots, look at Bob, his brother. It was he who fed the news with this and took over the company. He got greedy and jewed his brother.

He is. Everything that you see happening against pedophiles and sex rings is because of him. He won't tweet about that stuff. This is backdoor material. But it's real. And really good for the country and the thousand of victims of the sex trade.

So can we count on you to #kneel for harvey?

>Hollywood
>most kosher pedo capital of the world
>normies are finally catching up
>hebeinbergs sperging out
T-the goyim know and we can't shut it down!
>find lowest rank kosher pedo
>>scapegoat
L-look goys, w-we hate whiTe pedos too

President Likes Tweet About Trump Sex-Trafficking Conspiracy Theory

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/president-likes-tweet-about-trump-sex-trafficking-conspiracy.html

(((Trafficking Conspiracy Theory)))

Coincidence? No. Not a coincidence.

Here is Hollywood giving a standing ovation to Roman Polanski who could not accept the award because he fled the country. He fled the country because he drugged and anally sodomized a 13 year old girl in Jack Nicholson's hot tub.

Notice Jack Nicholson is one of the people giving the standing ovation.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

proceeded to jew himself too.

Trump Caught 'Liking' Bizarre Tweet About Rape, Orgies and Sex Trafficking at His Model Agency

alternet.org/news-amp-politics/trump-caught-liking-bizarre-tweet-about-rape-orgies-and-sex-trafficking-his-model

I love that fucking story. Holy shit

>all those links in the side
Youtube is literally full of videos of famous actors talking about child molestation and rape, and people continue to believe pizzagate is a conspiracy? WTF?!

Not eveything that happens is orchestrated by "them". Seems that his actions finally are coming back to bite him in the ass.

he just upset to many people in the industry, they just used him to remind the rest of the elites just how easy it is to pull the rug out

He knows. Our president. Know.

It's about to explode. Weinstein is the first Domino (Pizza) piece to fall.

If Trump was guilty of those things he should be brought to justice like anybody else. But if that's the best evidence you have that's pretty pathetic.

Except for that one woman who went to the police, immediately after HW grabbed her tits. Made a full report, got wired up, went back, got him on tape admitting to touching her sexually when she did NOT consent to it, only to have a corrupt prosecutor refuse to do anything about it.

Yes, a lot of whores are jumping on the bandwagon in order to try to save face. But at least one woman was a genuine innocent victim who did everything right only to be treated like trash.

I don't believe that. (((They))) knew. They used that knowledge to make him fall now. This is political leverage 101.

>conspiracytards
He got outed. It's a real conspiracy. Not retarded at all.

He was pointing to something that is happening. He has nothing to do with that. He was just planting the seed of retribution. Trump didn't do nuffin. It's a setup, entrapment. 6d chess over a couple of decades.

no a dozen women accused him and it went public. Once it went public there is literally nothing they can do. You must be really stupid to publicly support someone that is already burned

I think a lot of the pedo stuff is done for leverage. They don't let you into the elite club unless you do pedo stuff just so they have dirt on you. This keeps you part of the club and makes sure you aren't just infiltrating it or going to bail. Try to quit or turn on them and they expose you and the public rips you to shreds. It's the perfect blackmail.

"They" know, sure. But still not everything is "their" doing. This looks like a classical shit overflow that even his influence can't contain anymore.

surprised I had to scroll this far

One day, Trump will be recognized as one of the best and most clever politicians. Bush played the dumb card, Trump is playing it as well, but the results are way more impressive. He's the defender of modern civilization and will one day be recognized as so rightfully. History will wonder why so many did not realize this.

Nah, he'll kick it with Polanski

it was BLM that outed him, harvey wont sniff black pussy. hence no parts for black actresses.

>use body and sexuality to get ahead in the business
>grow big
>lash out at the ones that got you there

bitches being bitches

THERE'S A REALLY SIMPLE EXPLANATION. its all apart of THE GAME, NEVER FORGET that youtube.com/watch?v=YgDYWWRlKlE

These kikes are like the NSDAP propaganda pictures.

If he is so smart, then why does he defend this corrupt system instead of hastening it's demise?

>Why now?
>What’s going on?

Tough one...
Was there some kind of event that happened right before this came out?
One where even the normies were questioning it and crying conspiracy?
One which has now been swept under the carpet and replaced by this celebrity gossip?

Las Vegas?

NK?

Something else?

It's been Obama

if thats the case then bob is next, its omerta

It is because they have backed themselves into a corner with all of their anti-trump anti-patriarchy identity politics and virtue signalling. They HAVE to respond to this or they are completely sunk.

Now they are hoping that if they burn him alive, the mob will be satisfied and it won't go any further. But the mob is never satisfied. This is the beginning of the end.

Take away focus from Las Vegas and Equifax

Won't work. Trump 2020 is now guaranteed, thanks to their reaction.

Are you insinuating that once the conspiracy is revealed that it becomes a "non-conspiracy"? I think that I agree with your major premise but you allow permutations so your exact message is unclear.

>cover for las vegas shooting

This probably.

>surprised I had to scroll this far

Not really, even Sup Forums is not immune to TV and celebrity culture it seems.

you'd have to be blind to not see pizzagate was real

Still to weak. Unless (((they))) are retarded. (((They))) aren't.